Heroic Madness: Solo Prot Paladin, possible?

Hey, my guild just started working on heroic madness, we are a 10 man guild, and I guess we have decided to solo tank it with a prot paladin. Now I don't have any concerns about about the first 4 platforms as we have a spriest help soak impales, but when phase 2 starts and our prot paladin has to solo tank the terrors I'm not really sure how that's going to go down. Especially since it seems most guilds who are solo-tanking use a DK to remove the debuff.

So, I guess my question is can prot paladins solo-tank phase2, and how?

10+ Year Old Account
    They can, we have a warrior solo tank the head platform and have our healer taunt the 2nd terror after the first dies to let the stacks fall off on the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    They can, we have a warrior solo tank the head platform and have our healer taunt the 2nd terror after the first dies to let the stacks fall off on the tank.
    Awesome, thank you for the quick response

Deleted
    Here mate watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwZE9Uzazj8
    Pretty much exactly what you want to know, but obv angered are op

Thanks for the link, it was very helpful, cheers!

Does spellweave proc more in heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    Does spellweave proc more in heroic?
    I don´t think so... the bloods have more health, so it´s easier keeping one alive and nearby the claw and corruption, keeping dots up on it/cleaving the blood making spellweave trigger for extra damage on Claw+Corruption, but making sure you don´t kill it, and tanks just swap it between them... if you run 1 tank i guess some plate dps will have to help out resetting the debuff from the blood, but i don´t think it melees very hard.