Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The way ive done it is meet and greets through there concerts.. around $200 or so.

Deleted
    Well, I was married for some time to one of the famous holywood movie stars. I met her in bar, she was drunk, I was drunk, so perfect conditions for wild night. I approached her, not knowing she's famous, and got lucky. Later that morning as I was sobering up I noticed that she looks familiar, but I was sure after big black guy entered room to check up on her and I didn't get my ass kicked.

buy a map to stars' homes, hide in the bushes, and dont forget to poison the dogs. Soon you will have your chance to abduct them and become god.

Back when I was younger me and my girlfriend and two other friends drove to Milwaukee, Minnesota to see CKY in concert. We also got at room a nice hotel for after the show to stay at. Well would you believe that the band also had the room right next to us? We didn't get to hang with them or anything but they came out and met us and signed some stuff and talked for like ten minutes. Quite the amazing experience I must say.

My girlfriend first noticed when she went to get some ice out of the ice machine in the hallway a couple hours after we got back and two of the members walked out of the elevator. Said she almost dropped the big bin of ice on the spot lol.

Freak incident, but it is a way, lol.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    by living in California / New York
    This is probably the best way. It's just a chance of running in to them then.

Deleted
    My friend's cousin is pretty famous finnish artist(not like Nightwish, so no one who is not from Finland, probably doesn't know him). Anyway I guess the best way to meet them and get to know them is thru friends who know them. So that's only if you're lucky.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sign up for the marines, do some service. Make a YouTube video asking the celeb you want to the marine ball. Works 90% of the time they say.