Synapse Springs question

just picked up eng and was wondering how to use it. Should i just macro it to SS so its near 100% uptime or hold off 30ish seconds and use it with AR.

Deleted
    Hold it off for a few seconds at most, 30 seconds is way too long and you waste way too much of it's potential. You could just macro it to Sinister Strike if you want, it's not really a loss or anything if you do.

Can't you macro it to both Adrenaline Rush AND Killing Spree? Then it would get used slightly more.

I personally have it macro bound to Sinister Strike. That way I can ensure 100% uptime (which is the point of profession buffs IMO).
    If you wait ~30 seconds in the long run you'll loose potential uses from CD.

With ToTT on the tank there is no reason for you to hold off using it. So go crazy I say!

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Can't you macro it to both Adrenaline Rush AND Killing Spree? Then it would get used slightly more.
    I dunno about you, but I have pretty long lulls between use of those (actually they quite often come up rather close to each other or AR give me so many evis that it finishes the cd on KS) so you are still likely to waste a lot of time. I mean its a 1 min cd, you really don't want to wait that long as you can easily miss out on an extra use.

Though ToTT on the tank? Bah, thats for the hunters :P I've been pre-casting (or with t12 4pc right after my first snd) on a dps as theres no way the tank didn't land a hit before the mocking blow effect on his taunt wears off.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was lazy with mine and macro'd it to Sinister Strike.
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

sounds like ill be binding to ss, thx for the replies.

Take it out of your SS macro and just use it when you are in full bandits guile.

You should also be aware that Springs will cause your On Use Trinkets to go on a brief CD.
    Raid Leading - it's the next best thing to playing every class and spec, you just can't push the buttons or move the mouse. That's why they die.