Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, they future solo proofed Mandokir, I guess they don't want people running around on Horde mounts as Alliance, but Horde running around on Alliance mounts is fine.

all anti-alliance bias aside, it does suck when they future proof boss fights, like making the adds on Kael'thas ??(Boss) level, or a 1shot mechanic that will still hit even if you're the only target

---------- Post added 2012-03-04 at 01:22 AM ----------

Also, I saw a video of a Blood DK and an Atonement spec Disc Priest two manning Halfus 10man Normal. So I'd think that almost any 5man heroic can be two manned at this point, except for maybe WOE/ET/HOT
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    The first boss is soloable for a well-geared tank .

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    I duo it as an arcane mage with a holy paladin.

The paladin tanks Panther boss and heals (out of range, since her shadowbolts do less damage than melee) while I kill the panther. Then we kill her 'til 50%, pop cooldowns and burn her before her damage gets out of control. Have 1 panther so far between us, farming for it daily.

Bloodlord is slightly trickier, but still manageable. We actually use the decapitation to our advantage, since the ghosts that rez you increase your damage when they do. Holy paladin heal tanks as I DPS burn, forces me to die a few times (Die from the slams too to force the ghosts to rez you), then I have 4 stacks to do double damage, he pops healing CDs to stay alive due to bloodlords increased damage, he BOPs me when the next decapitate happens, and we blow him up with cooldowns. Have a raptor from doing this too