Solo queue and gear.

Does anyone else have much luck with solo queueing for Warzones? I mean, I win the odd game... but I find I lose more than anything. I`m republic, and every game I enter basically everyone empire side has at least their BM weapon. I think I find most irritating that it`s so easy for them to valor farm in Ilum on high pop, decent high republic servers. They have such a huge gear difference when I look at my team mates, more often than not.

When I group queue with my healer friend and some others, I feel like I can rely on them you know, we all have BM gear, we all communicate and even if we don`t I know that my friend over at the west turret can beat or hold out against 2 people because he`s skilled, or the 4 of us can take on the other team 6 or 7 vs 4 regardless of their gear, but in solo queue, it`s so terrible for me, I don`t know if it`s because 90% of games I enter my team is terrible, or it`s because they`re so undergeared and the other team is so overgeared, it`s trivial to even try..

I don`t know if it`s because each of these games is a premade, I rarely ever see matching guild tags, but I guess that`s not needed since neither do myself and my friends, but it`s so frustrating to do everything you can, and your team just can`t help at all. :/

Probs depends on server. I queued solo 99% of the time, and my winrate was quite high. And yeah, Republic.

Yea uhh it depends. I'm playing Rep on Fatman server and in the mornings and a little bit into the afternoon we usually face roll. Prime time it becomes tougher and then it gets easy mode again later at night. I'm excited for rated pvp, I'm hoping the premades of geared people start to focus on that for the challenge instead of just face rolling pubs.

I never solo que since I'm in a PVP guild, it makes it easier to get my weekly and daily done.

I always solo queue as Empire and get my daily done usually with no problems, unless we fight the set team all evening, which has happened rarely. I haven't done any of this valor farming on Ilum I always heard about before I got to 50. Am full Champion geared, and rank 58.

When we get Voidstar and its the set team you may as well just leave though, as they don't actually go for a win, but farm us at the last spawn point -_-
    Empire on our server never farms unless its Huttball, and even that's rare. Seems the Republic are the bad guys on our server rather than the Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Does anyone else have much luck with solo queueing for Warzones? I mean, I win the odd game... but I find I lose more than anything. I`m republic, and every game I enter basically everyone empire side has at least their BM weapon. I think I find most irritating that it`s so easy for them to valor farm in Ilum on high pop, decent high republic servers. They have such a huge gear difference when I look at my team mates, more often than not.
    My server is high pop, mostly Imp, and we have the opposite problem. Pubs win 75% of the time in WZs, and theres not really valor farming in Ilum being pubs are rarely there, like maybe once a week for the weekly if that, and when they do show up the own everything. I have seen more groups swapping the past couple days though, so Im hoping that keep up.

same-ish deal here, on naddist rebels i win about 60% of the time (2/10 we lose bc theyre more coordinated, the other 2/10 are this one guild where theyre all conquerors.... its hopeless)

considering the pop was mostly imps, a lot (like 30-40) rerolled reps and have a guild who are pretty decent, so basically, all the mediocre to standard imps are left with the crazy dudes on imperial side, and all the good imps now play republic, and is left with the rest of us who have gotten decent bc we've had to deal with better imps.... not too bad, only 2 hours or so for my daily

i solo que'd from valor rank 1-75 and I went against nothing but people that qued together. Just thinking of it brings up nightmares. Let me put it this way I would rather drop my testicles into a bunch of raging fire ants then do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saam Zolak View Post
    I never solo que since I'm in a PVP guild, it makes it easier to get my weekly and daily done.
    This, pretty much. I notice that if I'm not in a guild premade I spend half my time wanting the game to just end, since more often than not the people I end up grouped with are just medal farming, and failing, while whining that I'm defending instead of attacking.

Which is even more laughable when I'm the only person defending in the WZ anyway.

Always Quad que with 2 healers and another dps or tank and we win 99% of the time
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!

10+ Year Old Account
    when i solo queue i win around 70% of the time, that being said im a rank 60+ tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.