High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

T-13 2set PVE for PVP?

Is it worth the ressilience drop and loosing out on the 4setbonus on the PVP gear and use 2set of T-13 PVE gear for the increase focus regen?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heya Bowjob. I definetly suggest that you go for the 2set due to the huge amount of extra focus gained overall. Double focus from steadies results in getting more overall damage in, and there's nothing wrong with that. You can easily make up for some of the lost resil by gemming pure resil in yellow sockets + orange agi&resil in red slots. I suggest you go for the t13 shoulders and legs for the maximum amount of crit, if you want to min/max.

Also, I suggest you search the forums before you make a post like this, because it has already been covered extensively!

Gl in PvP

Deleted
    In my experience it depends what comp you play. I'm playing KFC at the moment as my warrior gets trained every single game, but when I play comps such as junglecleave or thugcleave they will go for me 100%, so I'm not entirely sure that losing 600 odd resilience is hugely beneficial. It depends a bit on the skill level of the healer you are playing with I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumio View Post
    In my experience it depends what comp you play. I'm playing KFC at the moment as my warrior gets trained every single game, but when I play comps such as junglecleave or thugcleave they will go for me 100%, so I'm not entirely sure that losing 600 odd resilience is hugely beneficial. It depends a bit on the skill level of the healer you are playing with I guess.
    No, it depends much more on your skill level, not your healers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bowjob88 View Post
    Is it worth the ressilience drop and loosing out on the 4setbonus on the PVP gear and use 2set of T-13 PVE gear for the increase focus regen?
    Yes. Don't listen to what Zumio says, you need this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkun View Post
    Yes. Don't listen to what Zumio says, you need this.
    so the NAO invitationals where the team with hunter did absolutely fine in 4set pvp should l2p as well i guess?

2 set pve makes damage sustained better since you fire more arcane shots but it's far from needed.