Which tank should I use for Heroic Warmaster?

So yeah, I have a geared Prot warrior (399ilvl) I use to tank Morchok/Zonozz/Ultrax (and soon to be Yorsahj) and a Druid tank I use for Hagara and Yorsahj (Druid ilvl is around 390).

(Speaking of HM's above BTW, guess I should of said that).

4pc on both, CTC capped on warrior, around 10k more stam on Druid than Warrior.

I would post armories but not really comfortable posting it as people I know check these forums regularly.

Deleted
    Depends on the second tank.

Not really sure why you're worried about linking armories for here, unless you're planning on transferring or something. But honestly, the warrior will most likely be a better option because of CTC making sure you're always avoiding a huge part of his melee attacks.

Deleted
    Warrior is great with the mobility for onslaughts/barrages and safeguard can be king for p2, druid however should be much easier to survive on in p2 and it gives you an extra tranq and possibly 4p heal for the harder parts of p2. personally for my own raidgroup I'd always pick our feral druid over a prot warrior (assuming same skill lvl and somewhat same gear lvl)

Second tank is a pally.

Druid Tank > all
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

Druid tanks are clearly the best choice for heroic warmaster. The only thing that matters from a tank PoV is surviving in phase 2 (if tanks die to adds in phase 1 someone is doing something wrong) and druids have so much dodge that either they don't even get an armor debuff or the stack they get falls off because they dodge the next one. Obviously it's possible they don't dodge anything and just get shit on, RNG is RNG.

If you are having trouble with sappers or if the other tank seems to die a lot in phase 2 then perhaps your warrior would be the better choice for mobility and stuns on the sappers + safeguard on the tank in phase 2.

Deleted
    We used druid and protection warrior for this(roster is small).

Quote Originally Posted by Civier View Post
    We used druid and protection warrior for this(roster is small).
    All tanks are viable for this fight. The druid might have a slight advantage in p2, because of the higher avoidance giving less chance of getting sunder armor, but it's really a wash.

DK tanks are good for this fight for p1. Death grip for sappers is nice, and soloing a lot of barrages is easy with AMS.