Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Too bad this rumor is no longer true... I wish it was but it happened like always do. If its not from blizzard better not believe it.

eeeeekkkk im so excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If this is the correct date, which I hope it is, then it's cos the game is ready, not because they needed cash desperately.
    I'm wondering if the decision to stop trying to get the PvP content working - until after release - allowed them to release the rest of the game earlier than they had originally planned.
    I take some solace in the fact that even though my snarky reply to someone's condescending rhetorical question earned me a 1-week ban, my post was not deleted. I was rather proud of that bit of snark, and I am glad it lives on.

10+ Year Old Account
    likely in another 10 years /cough though really it seems to early still

Quote Originally Posted by James Black View Post
    With the recent post by one of the CMs about devs playing instead of dev'ing, i think it is much likely that this date is accurate.
    A lot of dev'ing at this point in the process is playing

Let's hope it's not the date. Come on ppl, most of us college folks are still going to be in school then! At least I am :*( That will be around midterms time.

Deleted
    YES! I'm gonna have so much fun playing this a month later when finals are over.

Amazing to wait all this time for it to possibly release at the worst possible date.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    YES! I'm gonna have so much fun playing this a month later when finals are over.

Amazing to wait all this time for it to possibly release at the worst possible date.
    I wouldn't worry too much, there's no way it's going to be an April release at this point. If anything all the recent blue posts on the forums point to nothing but more delays.

Deleted
    It's seeming less likely as time goes by, soon that will be less than a month until release; I don't know of any large game that has gone from no release date but an active beta; to shipped and in stores in less than 4 weeks.

Wouldn't surprise me. To try to hurt Gw2 sales. Blizzard is super smart with their release dates.

If that's true, that's truly unfortunate. I was hoping they'd release it when it's ready for their fans but I guess they don't ever really care about that policy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PandarianLeakage View Post
    If that's true, that's truly unfortunate. I was hoping they'd release it when it's ready for their fans but I guess they don't ever really care about that policy.
    If they didn't care about that policy it would have been out a year ago and Blizzard would have made a LOT of money off it already instead of continuing to staff an extensive development team to continue improving it for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If they didn't care about that policy it would have been out a year ago and Blizzard would have made a LOT of money off it already instead of continuing to staff an extensive development team to continue improving it for so long.
    Yes that's why they fired 600 employees, their lead designer left, they're using /v/ for viral marketing (and failing hard might I add) and not shipping with all features.

Because that signals *our product is ready*, especially the latter parts.

15th of May = Confirmed! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Slagge View Post
    15th of May = Confirmed! xD

Deleted
    Closing this now as this rumour has officially been debunked,

Release date thread - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...I-release-date