Deleted

Zotac ZBOX NANO Plus AD10

I saw a youtube video about the mini-computer in question [link] and at 330€ it looks like quite a good deal.
    Basically what I want to do is to get a device to attach to a TV via HDMI to watch movies on it. I don't think an optical drive is necessary but it could be useful aswell.
    What really caught my interest is that the zbox looks easy to use, may be controlled using only the remote that comes with it and doesn't require any hassle after the initial settings but you can just turn it on, pick a film and start watching.

If any of you have knowledge of this or a similar device you're welcome to share!

Deleted
    Not really in the hassle free department, but if you want to save a considerable amount of money you can get something like:

http://www.raspberrypi.org/faqs

While it may seem that the CPU may not be up to the task, it has a onboard H.264 1080p decoder so assuming your source material is in this format then you'll have no trouble using it to play 1080p via HDMI all for $35.

Deleted
    Damn that thing looks interesting.
    I remember hearing about it like years ago but forgot about the whole thing until now.
    Definitely trying to get my hands on one.