Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

How to create zombies IRL?

Have there ever been some experiments? Or can we actually create zombies? Will we ever be able to create one?

What do you think?

create zombies? thats a junky near OD
    ever been experiments? who knows? nothing like that would ever be made public

biggest question is tho why do you care?
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

National Television. Thats what creates zombies.
    I posted in the legendary "I found Yogg-Saron" thread and all I got was this lousy signature.

Zombies are..fake...there are no experiments because how would you do it? Its like saying lets make a living dragon that breathes fire and can fly.
    There are stories of people being brought back by voodoo into "zombies" but not the ones you are thinking about.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Why would we want to make zombies? Never seen any zombie movies?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safalatka View Post
    Have there ever been some experiments? Or can we actually create zombies? Will we ever be able to create one?

What do you think?
    No. No and no.
    That's the short version of a long derrogative answer I at first wanted to write.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see zombies every day.
    I like sandwiches

Even if we assume that we can reanimate dead body (dunno restart brain activity that is not possible due to no oxygen and blood stream) -> Zombie's heart don't pump blood -> No blood = Muscle degeneration -> Zombie can't move, lift hand, bite etc. -> Zombies not possible.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2012-03-03 at 11:18 PM.

dunno, maybe, maybe

obviously not the ones that die and come back but stuff like 28 days later could happen

The closest thing to zombies you could get would be someone who was still alive catching an infectious disease that gave them necrosis and made them rabid...? I don't even know.
    Raaaa!

Deleted
    hmm, you might need to clarify a bit.
    In what way do you mean zombies? do you mean something that has no concious control but is still living? or something undead? or something else, but what do you define a zombie being?

EDIT: What snugglees said, that is probably possible, infact in the animal world it happens (not quite as he described but still kinda zombie ants) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8 the zombie ant bit starts at 0:20
    Last edited by mmoc383018dc8a; 2012-03-03 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    EDIT: What snugglees said, that is probably possible, infact in the animal world it happens (not quite as he described but still kinda zombie ants) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8 the zombie ant bit starts at 0:20
    Thx now I will have nightmares

Dead corpses brought back to life? Not in the near future... and likely ever. As jonte said, the closest thing we can get to zombies is people infected with a disease such as rabies or mad cow disease. A mutated strain of course.

Why so negative, my god, who doesn't want zombies? So many smartasses in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some witch doctors that use various herbal recipes to induce amnesia and then render them more susceptible to control in essence making a zombie of sorts for their own work. Great watch forgot the name of the show but was on History channel. Also to get them without people thinking they are missing they fake their death with herbs and dig them up.

Also the best chance at making them medically like in the movies is using rabies and some others.

zombies are IMPOSSIBLE, how do you expect them to move? and decay? maggots? lots of things EAT the dead, a zombie "apocalypse" would last all of a week before the zombies broke down and thats not even getting into the fact that the US military has a plan for zombies. yes, really, they train for the unexpected and way to many ppl want a zombie apocalypse to happen
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post

mmm nightmares here they come
    thanks

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Thx now I will have nightmares
    I'm Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    mmm nightmares here they come
    thanks
    Sorry! =o
    Last edited by mmoc383018dc8a; 2012-03-03 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrocurious View Post
    They're anonymous, of course they're going to be negative and condescending. Welcome to the internet.
    or we find your desire for the apocalypse to be despicable, pathetic or something to look down on? also you're pretty damn condescending to ya hypocrite
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?