10+ Year Old Account

LFM herald of the titans

Looking for a good group of players for herald of the titans.
    I will update this thread as we fill up.
    I am going to be very picky on who I choose for this so I am looking for players that have the following.
    -Excellent raiding experience, (Savior of azeroth, Light of dawn pre cata, Firelord pre 4.3)
    -Done algalon back when ulduar was current (even if you didnt get herald)
    -You are able to get your OWN runs going on your server to get yourself geared up, I am not looking to gear you that is somthing you have to do on your own.
    -Mic and the ability to speak english, this rule is non negotiable, no mic= no thanks.

We will be doing this on alliance.
    As I just dinged level 80 on my alt DK (Most likely I will be tanking, unless I find some tanks before anything else), it will be a few weeks before we start this, so PST here if interested and send me a PM of your email so I can add you on realid

Also post bellow if interested/ have any questions
    TY LOVE YAH
    With realid you do not have to transfer, you just have to be level 80 and alliance
    Last edited by xeddin; 2012-03-04 at 03:22 AM.

Deleted
    I'm interested in how many people would transfer and put in all the effort together with random people...for a title.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I'm interested in how many people would transfer and put in all the effort together with random people...for a title.
    Real ID is how they would do it. No transferring...

Although it can only be Alliance toons.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by xeddin View Post
    Looking for a good group of players for herald of the titans.
    I will update this thread as we fill up.
    I am going to be very picky on who I choose for this so I am looking for players that have the following.
    -Excellent raiding experience, (Savior of azeroth, Light of dawn pre cata, Firelord pre 4.2)
    -Done algalon back when ulduar was current (even if you didnt get herald)
    -You are able to get your OWN runs going on your server to get yourself geared up, I am not looking to gear you that is somthing you have to do on your own.
    -Mic and the ability to speak english, this rule is non negotiable, no mic= no thanks.

We will be doing this on alliance.
    As I just dinged level 80 on my alt DK (Most likely I will be tanking, unless I find some tanks before anything else), it will be a few weeks before we start this, so PST here if interested and send me a PM of your email so I can add you on realid

Also post bellow if interested/ have any questions
    TY LOVE YAH
    With realid you do not have to transfer, you just have to be level 80 and alliance
    Firelord wasn't possible pre 4.2...

10+ Year Old Account
    4.3, missclick, kek