Gameplay Commentaries

Hey guys i've recently posted some gameplay commentaries on my Youtube channel if you'd like to have a look if you happen to be bored :P
    I focus on Call of Duty/Battlefield content but i have plenty of recorded gameplay from Minecraft/WoW coming soon.
    If you would take a moment to watch this video (if it's something you enjoy doing) and leave some feedback would be nice, leave a cheeky comment/like if you happened to enjoy it. (Need a new mic by the sounds of the static)

Thankyou!

<snip>
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-03-04 at 07:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Advertising your channel, (or other people) is against the guidelines.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    Please don't use these forums to advertise. We are working on a thread where you can post your videos of gameplay in different video games, but we're still discussing the guidelines for the thread. However, creating separate threads to advertise for your channel is still not allowed.