Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I wish was that ppl who died gain a stacking debuff increasing thier damage taken and reducing output done everytime they get it. If its a massive FFA, I can generally handle myself, depending on the number of ppl. But, when it goes on for 15 mins, and then this one guy ninja's the chest while im chasing a healer, kiting a blood DK, and that one guy, ive already sent out 4 times, I RAGE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Warlock ports out to heal up, soulharvest takes about 10seconds to heal all the way, then 5 seconds to port back in. You have a 15second window here where the warlock cannot stop you from winning. My advice? Kill everything else first and then kill the lock.

I use this strat simply because going in solo as a warlock is hard to do to win it. I think its fine how it is, risk and reward. Ports out he cant stop anyone from grabbing, but he can also heal up. A rogue could fight for awhile vanish and spam recoup healing (using pre med while stealthed) sitting in the corner and sapping anyone to come near it. Its practically the same thing. Both using tools to their advantage
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

had a pretty epic deathmatch a while ago, i was trying to help a friend get the trink and there was another collector from another guild. all of a sudden this guy started calling up his guildies and so did we. in the end it it turned into an epic guild v guild deathmatch that went on for ages, for a while there were more healers than dps. very satisfying when we finally ended up victorious

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, I got some of the trinkets by looking inconspicuous and just opening the chest while people were busy smashing in each other's faces. Seriously, sometimes I wondered if ghost wolf had a secret stealth component ^^

Wouldn't have managed to complete the achievement so quickly though if I hadn't had help for the other half of those trinkets. After some 3 Darkmoon Faires the entire little group was done collecting

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post
    rofl, the darkmoon deathmatch has nothing to do with fair pvp at all. you're either in a group picking off andbody who isnt in the group, and trying to click the chest, or you're being picked off.

The only challenge is trying to click before everyone else.
    That is not the only challenge, I was in a group before and clicked first and all off the sudden a priest in the group left it and attacked me. Either it was like that or he just Life Grip'd me.