Deleted

Darkmoon Arena... warlocks

hi guys im not sure if i shoudl post this thread in the PVP or the achievements forum.. so i do both

later today I was in the Darkmoon Arena.. and i am just curious about what you think about that warlocks just can teleport out then their nearly dies... and then teleport in again, with full health + soulshards !!!.. is that fair??? no i dont think so.. or what do you say?

____

mr. Trollface

well if they TP out they cant TP in again. And if they tp in, well, they cant tp out now can they... its too much trouble to sort it out for darkmoon arena i guess.

Deleted
    It should be in the general discussion I think.
    You can't expect this arena to be fair. People can group up and slaughter everyone who enters. I'd say that I rather have a lock porting out than having a group of 10 ppl in there. If the warlock is alone, he can be easily killed, blank silence him or get him in a stun so he can't use his portal.

I would have posted this in the "Who cares" forum. No one is forcing you to go in there, so don't go if you don't think its fair?

Post constructively. No one is forcing you to reply if you don't care about the topic at hand.
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-03-05 at 12:26 AM.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have an issue with a warlock doing this. By the time they heal back up and get back into the game, it could be over.