Quick Tutorial on the Ore Shuffle

[DISCLAIMER: THIS GUIDE IS SERVER-DEPENDENT!!!]

Hello everyone!

There seems to be a few questions as to how exactly to do the Ore Shuffle and what to do with specific items that are gained via the Ore Shuffle. I figured, in response to that, I'd just spell a few things out:

Step 1: Buy / Farm Ore. I prefer to Buy it, but if you have no starting Gold, farming is an option.

Step 2: Prospect the Ore. Do the following with each item:

-Transmute Carnelians (3x + 3x Heartblossom) into Inferno Rubies
    -Transmute Alicites (3x + 3x Whiptail) into Amberjewels
    -Transmute Hessonites (3x + 3x Cinderbloom) into Ember Topaz
    -Sell Nighstone on Auction House raw
    -Sell Zephyrites on Auction House -OR- Cut them and sell to vendor (whichever is more profitable)
    -Cut Inferno Rubies into whichever cut sells best.
    -Cut Ember Topaz into whichever cut sells best.
    -Cut Amberjewels into whichever cut sells best.
    -Cut Demonseyes into whichever cut sells best
    -Cut Dream Emeralds into whichever cut sells best.
    -Cut Ocean Sapphire into whichever cut sells best.
    -Create Jasper Rings with all the Jasper you have.

(Alternate) Step 2.5: Create Shadowspirit Diamonds with uncut Uncommon Gems if you have either Agile, Burning, or Reverberating Shadowspirit Diamond cuts.

Step 3: Disenchant Jasper Rings:

-With the Enchanting Materials, you can either sell them raw on the Auction House or create Scrolls. I had much better luck with scrolls earlier in the expansion and sell raw mats these days, but it's all server-dependent.

Recommended Addons:

Auctionator - This addon is very helpful when it comes to cancelling and re-listing auctions. It gives a simple interface that allows the user to easily check to see if Auctions have been undercut and an easy way to cancel said undercut auctions.

Postal - Mail addon which allows the user to only have to click once to gather all their mail. I really hope no one is still manually getting mail from their Mailbox.

Trade Skill Master - This addon pretty much does everything and more. It has a steep learning curve, but can do all the above tasks - and more. It allows you to set up Auto-Mail lists, Disenchanting, Prospecting, and Crafting with all Professions. The only reason I listed the ones above is due to their simple nature whereas TSM takes time to learn. I'd suggest you begin with all 3 addons and get into a routine - but slowly integrate TSM and it's functionality into your routine until it's the only addon you use.

Hope these tips help to clarify! I know they've been helping me make 10k+ per day on the Auction house (But please don't apply any of these into practice if you play on Sargeras Horde )
    Last edited by Warwithin; 2012-03-05 at 02:32 AM.

Should be a big disclaimer about the differences in server economies. Doing what you propose would not be profitable on my server, at least not as profitable as 10K per day, Amberjewels in particular are not worth anything, nor do they sell in any great quantity... just as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka View Post
    Should be a big disclaimer about the differences in server economies. Doing what you propose would not be profitable on my server, at least not as profitable as 10K per day, Amberjewels in particular are not worth anything, nor do they sell in any great quantity... just as an example.
    Consider it fix'd