Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Curse v. TSM was lots of fun
    Fun fact, Curse's top laner SYDTKO missed his flight so Curse had to replace him. Wickd from CLG.eu accepted, but before he could play, all of the teams in group B had to allow it. Every other team was ok with that, but TSM said no, so Curse ended up getting a player from ASUS(a high ranked but not famous German team) for their top lane. Then we all know what happened.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Yar, I heard in the rerun on the IEM site in the pre-show one of the Curse members misses his train or something. But I was sorta in the other room and caught only half of it. Love the tidbits, Thoukaia!

Never really got into E-sport tourneys before but I been giving 'em a try these last couple of months. Kinda addicting, lol.

Edit: Chaox looked kinda bad in that match. It seemed like he was trying to eat Morgana's DB's with spell shield but he was getting lit by 1 or 2 shots too many. Not sure if that was his thinking but it seemed he missed a few easy jukes in top lane near the tower and in mid after bot tower fell.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-03-07 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Fun fact, Curse's top laner SYDTKO missed his flight so Curse had to replace him. Wickd from CLG.eu accepted, but before he could play, all of the teams in group B had to allow it. Every other team was ok with that, but TSM said no, so Curse ended up getting a player from ASUS(a high ranked but not famous German team) for their top lane. Then we all know what happened.
    No rules in war!
    Douchey move, but if I were TSM I'd said no too.

Some really good games but M5 is showing everybody up though so far.

Of the games I seen M5 have been incredible. No one seems to be able to handle them so far.

Any Vods of:

Round 4.2: Sypher vs. Curse
    Round 4.3: SK Gaming vs. Moscow 5
    Round 5.1: Team SoloMid vs. SK Gaming
    Round 5.2: Moscow 5 vs. Sypher

Would be nice. Can't seem to find any.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Wickd is problbly top3 in terms of top laners. It would be dumb to say yes to that.

Some pretty good Morgana play in these matches. Dat ultimate.

Curse are kinda surprising me with their play. Haven't seen all the matches yet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some pretty good Morgana play in these matches. Dat ultimate.

Curse are kinda surprising me with their play. Haven't seen all the matches yet though.
    Very surprised myself by Crs. Their sub's sub helping them beat TSM? Didn't expect it. Though they did drop the ball on a few games like against ehome. But more than Nyjacky's ults, his shields were spot on.

Super looking forward to quarter & semi finals.

About TSM, can't say I'm suprised. Their gameplay has been shit lately, their team attitude has been shit lately, and this is the perfect wake up call for them. They need to get their shit together. Everyone needs to step up their game. A few thing sin particular

Regi needs to stop getting baited. Also, he NEEDS to fix his attitude.
    Oddone has been playing horribly in the new jungle. He makes little to no impact on the laning phase.
    TRM, stop picking Irelia. While your team probably plays a part in your selection of her, realize you're not Wickd, and that your Irelia almost always loses.
    Chaox, whats happened? You've gotten worse over the months and have become less consistent.
    Xpecial, I really haven't noticed that much. Mainly due to support never getting any notice or spotlight.

SK v TSM

TSM second pick: Irelia.
    Me: -_-
    Rain Man gives up first blood.
    Me: asdfghjkl

---------- Post added 2012-03-08 at 08:14 PM ----------

Oh wow, CLG are so strong.

CLG Fighting!
    After their 1st game they've been completely dominating each match. Saintvicious/Hotshot double bruiser combo too strong. Hoping to see more Saintvicious jangle Mundo.
    Semi-finals match going to be amazing.

Chauster got food poisoning, so the CLG vs M5 match is taking place after the other match.

SK v TSM

TSM second pick: Irelia.
    Me: -_-
    Rain Man gives up first blood.
    Me: asdfghjkl

---------- Post added 2012-03-08 at 08:14 PM ----------

Oh wow, CLG are so strong.
    I giggled
    But yeah.

I really want CLG to win this tournament, but I'm affraid M5 will crush. So strong team.

Deleted
    Anyone able to tell me when the final will be?

Want to watch it but need to know what time I need to be at home!

FML i missed the entire first semi-final and the first game of the 2nd...

Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    Anyone able to tell me when the final will be?
    It's tomorrow 14:55 CET

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    Awesome, thanks thoukaia!

Deleted
    That come back... M5 is just awesome

Seriously man. CLG had a 9k gold lead and 10-3 score for like 10 minutes straight. Instead of forcing team fights they go back to the year-old split-pushing-chogath strategy and just throw the game. Also i think CLG is overdoing the "dragon is overrated" thing. I mean i get it, it's not worth losing 3-4 people for an early dragon but for fuck's sake, do something with your 9k gold advantage.

I was really cheering for CLG but they just didn't deserve to win.

OMG i'm so frustrated

Also, bigfatjiji is playing TERRIBLY. Despite his team being ahead he was a full abyssal scepter behind kennen, that's around 80-100 cs. I just don't get it. Why the hell pick ahri if you're not going to win your lane and have an impact on the others. He's pretty much the weakest link in the team in my most honest opinion. And it's not just this game either. Save for games where he plays TF, he is ALWAYS lagging behind in farm.
    Last edited by Thigrai; 2012-03-09 at 01:07 PM.
    Signature by Tacy :]

What an amazing comeback by M5! And I really wanted a third game too!
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Why didn't Cho BD that bot tower. It was 100hp for like EVER.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

After seeing some M5 games and seeing them raping everything, I'm seriously concerned. What if they don't lose a single game and win? That'd be like a big FUCK YOU to everyone! Lmao.