Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    After seeing some M5 games and seeing them raping everything, I'm seriously concerned. What if they don't lose a single game and win? That'd be like a big FUCK YOU to everyone! Lmao.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that happened lol, although I've always been cheering for Dignitas and hope that they win the final.

And I cant' believe CLG lost that second game, they started off good and then just played horribly, was really sad to see :<

Also, please no more of those "imitate contests", it's so awkward. Anyone saw that guy trying to imitate Ashe yesterday? Jeez.

I haven't seen those contests, sadly!
    Can't watch the stream at work heh. So I'm only watching the VoDs they are uploading at YouTube.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    I haven't seen those contests, sadly!
    You should be happy

What in the name of spaghetti was going on in the second game of CLG v M5? CLG totally blew it! WHAT?! HOOOOWWW?!

@Fencers. That is the textbook case of a game throw. And really, it's how CLG always loses. I have never felt like CLG was outplayed when I watched a match. They only ever lose to having a shitty team comp, or game throwing worse than 1200 rated noobs. M5 didn't win that match, CLG lost it. 10k Ahead, with Baron, several people on M5 dead, just got an inhib, nd they just didn't push. Then they didn't contest dragon. After that they tried to split push when they were way ahead. Because of that Hotshot got caught. The second time Hotshot got caught though, that was the big mistake. CLG had 4 people at Baron, full health, with tons of items. M5's entire team chased Hotshot down in the bottom jungle. 5 Bot, with full vision on them, wards cleared. They couldn't ask for a more perfect free Baron opportunity, they just all derped. They had a good 20-30 seconds before M5 could have gotten in range. CLG was just too scared to do ANYTHING while they were way way ahead. They all derped, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    @Fencers. Spoilers
    Agreed. I was rooting for CLG all tournament but i can say that they just didnt deserve to win. I mean they were so far ahead and they didnt do anything with it. They went back to their retarded split push which is meant for when you are equal in power with the enemy team and want to divide and conquer. With that advantage and baron they could easily dive M5 tower. It was such a waste imo.
    Signature by Tacy :]

So frustrating and utterly maddening when CLG could have pushed that base turret in bot lane but decided to dance on the steps for almost 2 mins afraid to engage. Hotshot had full stacks of Feast to easily tank the first turret shot in time for CLG to swipe 200HP off it.

Come. On. Now.

Bleh. I honestly don't think that Dig's going to win this. Communism 2 strong.

But it's been entertaining watching Voyman carry with Lee Sin. Very solid plays on his part. Same with good guy Scarra. Oh well, I'm still rooting for them, but M5 has been destroying this entire tournament. We shall see.

Final match is going to be interesting, to say the least. Voy has been dominating his games, and Scarra has been doing pretty good too. I'm wanting a Dignitas win, but it's going to be a close game.

Hope M5 win, they have been the most entertaining. I know they act like arseholes sometimes (v sore losers) but they are the most fun to watch imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammin Shaman View Post
    Final match is going to be interesting, to say the least. Voy has been dominating his games, and Scarra has been doing pretty good too. I'm wanting a Dignitas win, but it's going to be a close game.
    Agree especially about Voy. Been amazing so far, aggressive as hell play but he knows his limits. Scarra has been good too, but he doesn't have as good as a sense as Voy IMO. He got ganked like 3 times mid as Morde in the Semi's, continuing to be aggressive even when flash was down.

Deleted
    Voyboy for MVP!

Don't get why people vote for Genja, sure he was good as Urgot, but after seeing him play Ashe I just lost some respect, lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Oh my, Nautilus solotop :]]
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    Think Dignitas will win round 1, but not sure about overall.

Deleted
    Not even funny how much they're dominating

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    That was... dominant.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    One word about that first map... WOW!

Deleted
    Raped them so hard I doubt it's even legal.

Inb4 Lee sin ban.

Deleted
    Amazing, that lee play, if only I could play like that. That ward jumping and such. And Urgot solo bot and roaming alistar without being behind on exp, simply amazing.

Deleted
    They are just sooo good.