Customize Elvui to looks like Hals?

Hello,

I am real new to this and have been playing around with ElvUI I really like it but I want to make it look more like drglenn's Hal;

I have skada in the right side of the lower right panel I want to scale the map and place it in the left side of the lower right panel like the one in the pic of drglenn's Hal. I can see no way to scale or move the map in the ELVui config, looks like it can be moved using /moveui but not scaled.

Is there a tool that can manipulate the map in Elvui to accomplish this?

Also is there a way to combine the left and right Elv chats all to the left and have it function more like the default chat, with the menu button on the left and display chat channel names instead of just numbers? (I tried the Elvui config but seems limited to what you can do with its chat.)

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-05 at 08:09 PM.

guess you don't really need ElvUI but prolly the default UI + MoveAnything + Skinner

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    guess you don't really need ElvUI but prolly the default UI + MoveAnything + Skinner
    Nah I like everything else Elvui just want consolidated chat and the map at the bottom.

Edit; After playing around some more it looks like you can scale the map in the Elvui config under general and move the map with /moveui command, I just scaled it down some and left it the upper corner for now. I also use carbonite and was able to use its minimap function to put a minimap next to skada the the lower left box similar to the Halui setup.

Unchecking sort channels in the Elvui config seemed to consolidate the chat channels to the left as well, now just need to make a button to bring up the chat channel menu and I am set.
    Last edited by Cobaltius; 2012-03-05 at 08:08 PM.

Well after playing around this is what I came up with;

Unsorted chat so it is all on one side, found that if you hover cursor over the upper right corner of the chat panel you get a button that brings up the chat channel menu I was looking for.

I also placed Skada and Carbonite addons mini map in the right panel and kept the mini map in the corner just scaled it down a bit. This way I get a detailed mini map and a small full map that lets me zoom out as much as I want and see quest way points and fly points with out having to toggle the normal big map.

Only draw back with the carbonite mini-full-map is you have to reset the position for different maps like each BG map, but just once, after that it remembers where you want it.
    Last edited by Cobaltius; 2012-03-07 at 01:40 PM.