Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Horde Challenge Modes before WoD

Looking for two DPS for challenge modes before WoD drops.

We currently have DK tank, Druid heals, and Warlock dps. Looking for anything really, but would prefer a lust somewhere in the group. We play 10:00pm Eastern for about 2 hours. Due to timing, we're looking to engage challenge modes daily until 9/9 gold. The biggest problem we've had so far, as mentioned by many guides, is finding a full group of reliable players that genuinely care about the goal of 9/9 gold.

Toss me a mail in game Orthopedic @ Cho'Gall or post here and we'll try to work it out.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PriestLuna View Post
    Looking for two DPS for challenge modes before WoD drops.

We currently have DK tank, Druid heals, and Warlock dps. Looking for anything really, but would prefer a lust somewhere in the group. We play 10:00pm Eastern for about 2 hours. Due to timing, we're looking to engage challenge modes daily until 9/9 gold. The biggest problem we've had so far, as mentioned by many guides, is finding a full group of reliable players that genuinely care about the goal of 9/9 gold.

Toss me a mail in game Orthopedic @ Cho'Gall or post here and we'll try to work it out.

Thanks.
    I'd be available to do this daily - do you mind PMing me your battletag? Unholy DPS, so far 1/9 for Scarlet Halls.

Hey guys! I took a big hiatus for MoP and I've just been getting back into it the last month or so. I'd like to take a swing at finishing the challenge modes with at least a silver, but I know that's a bit challenging at this juncture! I've gotten the endless tanking achievement on my warrior and I'm working on the endless healing achievement on my paladin, so my gear is *decent* for CM's. I can tank or DPS on my warrior or heal on my paladin.

Shoot me a whisper or invite on DasKrom#1432; if you have some particular instance in mind, let me know and I'll read up on it beforehand.

Rogue here LfG Gold Cm's before tuesday! Lets get it done. have 9/9 gold exp. Add me Anso#1391

10+ Year Old Account

Come help me CM Silvers 2/9

Hi Guys. tonight is pretty much my last night to have a crack at getting 9/9 CM done. I have 7/9 silvers that I did yesterday. Couldn't complete both scarlet halls and monastery.

If your an aussie or insomniac american Ill be starting at about 6pm AEST.

I have drums, flasks,invis pots. and Im only after silver. I am more then happy to stick around for others if needed but I need to get these 2 done first.

The event is posted on open raid. http://openraid.us/events/view/248105

Really appreciate any help

- - - Updated - - -

Just after tank and healer now.

Deleted
    Greetings,
    I'm looking for few engligh-speaking fellows to do silver CM (for mounts).
    Im Vardens on Darksorrow.
    I will be LFM at 7p.m., on 14 oct 2014 (tomorrow)

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    SoO Mythic @ Malk starting at 8:30 PST.

Need 1 healer, several dps.

570+ ilvl with experience.

Will be live-logged and streamed at twitch.tv/trophigaming.
    Last edited by Trophi; 2014-10-20 at 02:15 AM.

You're naive if you think you can hide/ignore/notgetcorpsecamped by level 90s. Or that you would kill all low levels and they wont get their main to wipe you all out. Anyways goodluck with your "amazing" idea

Good morning!
    I came back from a break from wow and started fresh on a new account.

I love the aspect of raiding and working with the same group of people to accomplish the hardest of content.

Vanilla I raided with Dawn of Valow in which we cascades instances
    And drunken alliance in BC

LK I raided with Midwinter

Cats I don't Rememver

MOP mostly LFR / took a break

As much as I would love to apply for a evening Guild my schedule doesn't fit.

Pretty much my schedule is as follows.

Sunday after noon (PST) till about 6pm (PST)
    Monday 9am to noon (PST)
    Wednesday 9am to noon (PST)

Region / Faction: US-Area 52 // Horde
    Instance: WOD Raiding
    Time: Morning
    Contact Info: PM: cloudedmind or email me training@essential-fitness.com
    Description: Looking for a HM Rag kill, its all I want. looking to raid for WoD

Deleted
    [EU HORDE] Prot warrior looking for a group to do Challenge modes with, I've got over 200 MoP challenge mode boosts split between 2 characters so I know what I'm doing and how to approach challenge modes. I'm currently sat at 638 iLvL so I'm not below the threshold of unscaling.

I'm looking for decent people that know what they're doing who can learn quickly and are mechanically sound. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Hello!

Now that the hype has died down a bit and people are getting into their daily grind and not distracted by all the new shiny stuff to see, I'm going to start working on CM Golds, and I need you!

US-Horde

---Current Needs

I will be tanking the runs (Blood DK).

I currently have a Hunter, but will need:

-Resto Druid or Discipline Priest
    -Mage
    -Lock or Rogue

---Times

As far as scheduling times, since I will be heading this up, I'll simply let you know my availability outside of raiding, and if we can fit everyone in at some point during these times, we'll be set.

Monday-Wednesday: Before 7pm EST and/or after Midnight EST
    Thursday: Any time
    Friday-Sunday: TBD (I'm not usually available on the weekends, but an upcoming vacation may change that)

---Requirements

-You MUST be able to perform at an extremely high level both on the meters and in terms of survivability and usefulness to the group.
    -You MUST be properly geared.
    -You MUST have all of the proper consumables on hand for yourself and MUST use them.
    -You MUST be prepared. For reference, as a rough outline of what will be planned, please review Babyjace's very helpful videos if you plan on joining. While we will obviously modify our strats based on our group, this will be our starting point.
    -You MUST be self sufficient. This is not a carry group or a babysitting group. You're expected to be just as prepared as anyone else to the point the only questions that need to be asked are those directly related to our group's specific strategies.
    -You MUST be willing to put in the time to learn these runs
    -Being on Illidan-US would be a definite plus

---When?

I am hoping to get these runs started on or before Thursday of this upcoming week. If you are interested, please PM me.

---PS

Please be sure that you KNOW you're able to perform at the proper level for these runs or do not PM me. The last thing I want to do is invite you and then have to kick you. It's a waste of everyone's time, and I personally don't take a lot of enjoyment in kicking people >.>

Thanks for your time

I typically work 430am to about 9am and then 3pm to about 8pm PST.

Is there any groups that would like to put together a team for today's raid? USA

635 ilvl tank here.

Looking for consistant raiding schedule.

- - - Updated - - -

Horde - area 52 - Druid

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you everyone

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a group to get 8/8 gold on my second character

US- HORDE
    Class: Hunter

XP: 8/8 Gold WoD as a healer
    My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...healful/simple
    wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character...thas/Skhealful
    bnet: mehlol#1568
    Last edited by zcrooked; 2014-12-28 at 06:34 PM.

Hello there !

EU - Alliance
    Class: hunter
    bnet: posrnuli#2279

XP: 7/8 CM (silver)
    LF: group for CM (gold) runs. or skyreach (cm) for silver !

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a CM gold team; ilvl 664 7/7 Heroic Alliance Brewmaster.
    Deathwing US, alliance.
    Hazerdous$1907

Tank looking for challenge mode group. Any group working to do some or all of them is fine with me.

US-Alliance. Protection warrior (can take a dps slot as a fury warrior too).

Already have Flasks, food, Health, and invis potions.

Available all night and all day tomorrow. Looking for a determined group to get some, most, or all challenge modes completed. Currently watching multiple challenge mode videos from tank PoVs.

Battle Tag: Ramzi#1335

Resto Druid, ilvl 669, Mistwalker FoS, 7/8 Gold WoD, 9/9 Gold MoP, LFG Everbloom CM Gold. Add Mario#1686.

Myself and a couple of my friends are currently looking for a few members for a CM Carry group. We. want to do carries late at night at least 3-4 Nights a week after 1 AM EST. (Though our times have not been set in stone yet.) We are in need of a solid healer capable of playing several healing classes and a DPS well versed in multiple different DPS Classes. I'd prefer to take people with extensive Raiding or CM experience, though its not required, if you feel you can play several classes at a high level Send me a PM on the forums and I'll get your info and we'll talk over skype or in game.
    Justin#12658

Deleted
    I'm a restoration druid with close to full best in slot gear and I'm looking for a challenge mode group in EU, I have just done some silver CM's so far in WoD but I have 9/9 exp from MoP. I'm alliance and I'm available all days/nights and most weekends. Add my battle tag Joch#2218 or my skype phuce987 for more information.

Looking for a CM gold group to finish off the dungeons I need. If it's a really solid friendly group I have no problem helping everyone out with their remaining golds.

US Horde BM/MM Hunter
    4/8 G - 9/9 x 2 Gold MoP (DK and Hunter)
    Available days and afternoons except Tues/Sunday night
    Prefer Skype for comm but have vent and mumble
    I have a cm set, consumables and all that
    I need Docks, Mines, UBRS and Bloom

Norsemang#1335