Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by colmadero View Post
    Odd. When I get my referral email, it just says: <somebody> wants you to check out SWTOR!
    Doesn't display anything about a key code or an invite... or ANYTHING... anybody got this?
    Will be introduced tomorrow. You've just been doing refer a friend. A new option will be added.

Deleted
    if you need that RoF pls send nick and email address

got one more if anyone wants one.

I know I don't have many posts here on MMO-champ, but if anyone would be willing to throw me an invite I'd appreciate it! I've been wanting to play it more since I got my hands on the game during an open beta weekend, but I simply don't want to pay the money just to try it for a little longer. I'd use the time to cement my opinion on the game and decide for sure if it's worth it or not. Thanks to anyone who shoots me an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Heckuva View Post
    I know I don't have many posts here on MMO-champ, but if anyone would be willing to throw me an invite I'd appreciate it! I've been wanting to play it more since I got my hands on the game during an open beta weekend, but I simply don't want to pay the money just to try it for a little longer. I'd use the time to cement my opinion on the game and decide for sure if it's worth it or not. Thanks to anyone who shoots me an invite.
    just private message me mate with your email since you dont want the whole world to see and ill send one to that email.

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate everyone in here willing to hook some of us with free-trials

Deleted
    Does your account have to be active to throw out these invites?

15+ Year Old Account
    I have one, but cannot log in my account ATM. Not sure if I know anyone who would want one, so someone here can have it. Must be a active poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Wow! That was quick!
    Um... What?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    PM me your email and I'll send you the invite.

PS: A tip for new players--take slicing!

Quote Originally Posted by Freezeonfire View Post
    I'm still not interested. Beta turned me off to the game entirely.
    You didn't miss much. The game is complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    You didn't miss much. The game is complete garbage.
    U forget IMHO wow fanboy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone wants a trial, pm me and I'll see what I can do for you. SWTOR.COM is currently down though for maintenance.

EDIT: I should add that my Mass Effect 3 copy will arrive tomorrow so my time on the forums might be a tad restricted! :P

EDIT2: I'm already out of friend referals! (although one might still open up in the future if so I'll let people know). Those who got a key, enjoy!
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2012-03-06 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    So its basically quite short, considering you get 7 days of play time...
    I always disliked timed trials. They need to allow people to reach a certain level and then cut it off with at most two character slots.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    I always disliked timed trials. They need to allow people to reach a certain level and then cut it off with at most two character slots.
    I'm sure BioWare is absolutely inconsolable because you don't agree with what they are doing :<

Deleted
    GallowaZA - you woke up on wrong side of the bed this morning or something? Give the guy a break, he is merely stating his opinion, which I thought was the whole idea of forums such as these.

Back to topic; I actually like the idea of this. Many people I know are fixated about WoW still, or GW etc, and won't consider even trying it. This would give people an option without having to commit to anything first.

The idea of "allow people to reach a certain level and then cut it off" wouldn't work. People would potentially only use it to log and chat to m8's and not actually play the game. Although I get where you are coming from, ZeroWashu.

I tried to set-up a thread for people to share free-trials if anyone wants to contribute, hopefully ill keep it a bit neater...:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ge.-Post-below...

I wonder why Bioware is limiting the amount of code subscribers can send out? It seems that they would want as many people to try the game as they can get.

Deleted
    Sadly I can't send trial invitations since I don't have subscription (gamecard playtime).

FU Bioware (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by Milla View Post
    U forget IMHO wow fanboy.
    But sadly, he appears to be right. SWOTR is just like WoW (and I don't like WoW), only much more single-player focused and with much more boring gameplay...