My very first game with Xerath. Just got him this morning. I had less then 5 deaths for most of the game, towards the end Malphite and Khazix started focusing me and idk how to really escape with Xerath yet. I spent the first min of the game seeing how his Q worked. lol

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

First time trying the madstone build. I have to say, i kinda like it.

Deleted
    Had to bring out the big guns in ranked!

failed to add picture, so sad

No screenshot but on my second game on Nami last night I went 2/1/37, contributing in 39 of our teams 44 kills. Got Jinx fed early against Vayne as well to win our lane super hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    My very first game with Xerath. Just got him this morning. I had less then 5 deaths for most of the game, towards the end Malphite and Khazix started focusing me and idk how to really escape with Xerath yet. I spent the first min of the game seeing how his Q worked. lol

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/J7fKoYz.jpg[IMG]
    Hard to believe you used a champion for the first time ever on a ranked game and won.

Edit: I just saw that's in silver...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hard to believe you used a champion for the first time ever on a ranked game and won.

Edit: I just saw that's in silver...
    How is it hard to believe? Champ isnt overly difficult and snowballs pretty hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    How is it hard to believe? Champ isnt overly difficult and snowballs pretty hard.
    Did you see my edit?

If that was high gold and above, even if he had won the game, playing a champ for the first time ever is always a bad idea, doesn't matter if the champion is easy to play or to snowball with.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Did you see my edit?

If that was high gold and above, even if he had won the game, playing a champ for the first time ever is always a bad idea, doesn't matter if the champion is easy to play or to snowball with.
    This. Even though im at mid gold, it always warms my heart when someone picks something like Riven, Pantheon or Lee Sin to counter my Wukong. Even if it is a semi counter/counter to a champion, you most likely wont beat the other player if he has 200+ games with X, and you have 0 games on a champion that counters X.

Deleted
    http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...13728/27652975

Veigar support. Was pretty hilarious. Loving the skin.

Well this is awkward.

Deleted
    Had no idea 7mins must have had passed lol.

The new Khazix skin I love. Havent gotten it yet, wanted to see if I could still play him(havent for a long time) or if he was still even good. From what ive bene hearing he isnt. Best part of the game was the duo queue. they acted all game like they were carrying us, when Jinx was even on kills and deaths until the end of the game when she got a few kills. Jinx's reason for it "im bored". Meanwhile, my only death was at the end when we were taking out the nexus turrets.

What are you talking about lol, Kha'Zix is crazy good atm. He's one, if not the most contested jungle pick atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    What are you talking about lol, Kha'Zix is crazy good atm. He's one, if not the most contested jungle pick atm.
    All I saw when they nerfed his q was people going on and on about how he sucks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    All I saw when they nerfed his q was people going on and on about how he sucks now.
    You max and evolve his W first (or evolve E) nowdays. Crazy poke, AOE slow, vision etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    You max and evolve his W first (or evolve E) nowdays. Crazy poke, AOE slow, vision etc.
    Yeah. Thats what I did cause I wasn't sure exactly what to go with first. I figured "qs nerfed. ill go w" lol.

Just played a Team Builder match to get my Support Icon. I usually play 5's with a few of my friend who almost exclusively play 3's, so it feels nice to be paired with an ADC who knows what they are doing :P

Felt bad because MF was lagging hard and I ended up taking the first 3 kills in the lane. I put the gold to good use though, I swear!

10+ Year Old Account
    We were 3-8 before I left lane.