10+ Year Old Account

I think this is the literal definition of getting Rek'(t)Sai('d), from the enemy team's perspective. Azir tried to all-in Annie at level 1, and burned both summoners for some odd reason. And Sion played so scared all game.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Played a Teambuilder match in between some ARAM games with some buddies. My ADC decided to go TF for the lols and then proceeded to complain I was stealing kills. Me and Eve were pretty much just murdering everything we saw and it got to the point that our Kass and TF were flashing in just to get kills. The enemy team was cool tho, joking with us during the game and after. Eve had recorded it but I won't post his pov video as I assume that isn't allowed.

Deleted

Only got an A in the end, but the game was great xD Everytime I ganked a lane my teammate wouldn't follow so I just took the kills, not a single killsteal or greedy kill in there. Only 1 accidental kill (first kill for our team) due to red buff, I was already running back to the jungle when the last tick from red buff finished off Rengar

Ok so this just happened:

Last edited by mmocd25bfcd059; 2015-05-24 at 10:51 PM.

Thresh was a god. Honestly one of the best I've played with. My buddy (Lucian) didn't do too bad. Graves gave up after 5 minutes (we invaded, I got first blood on Yi, proceeded to grab his red and my blue and camp bot).

Second S I've gotten. No stops on the Pony Train

Deleted

ended up having to support
    went with bard because i just wanted to fuck around
    didn't play serious but managed to get a few successfull ganks in on mid while roaming for chimes and places some decent ults, also went full tank and just tanked everything (their ekko had big troubles trying to take me on)

i did okay that game but i still think bard is rly weak <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is why he is on permaban status pretty much in LCS.

Thank you Impact for reminding me that Yasuo exists and is still super fun to play. Really really loving the bami's cinder rush too after trying it out.

edit:

Never have i hard carried a game as hard as this one. Our team got super super behind early, 9.2k at 18 minutes, but then we started to pick good fights and i got kills and i just simply didn't die, all of a sudden i was destroying their team after a very rough laning phase against vladimir. Didn't even lose my GA at all after getting it, in the last teamfight i tanked their kalista and yasuo atleast but the botrk + bt lifesteal kept me alive. Extreeemely happy about this game, I love league of legends ^^

edit2: Got back in plat after picking up rankeds again after doing promos at the start of season, took 35 or something like that games when i first had like 40% winrate but in the climb only lost 3 games. The promo series was rly rough, first 2 easy wins then one very bitter loss and then the 4th game we were losing but managed to turn it around into a victory. God bless new Ryze.
    Last edited by Avutu; 2015-06-04 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted
    http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...975?tab=builds

Not sure you people can see it though.

Went 0/2/0 quite early but then I just stopped dying. Everything seemed to work perfectly. Enemy gragas whining I had mobility and damage while being full tank §exactly like tank Gragas I assume, but whatever). Everything that game just worked. Most kills, most assists, most damage done to champs. I was the main warder (really loving sightstone on a mobile tank jungler).

I guess I'll just enjoy jungling him until they nerf him.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...5?tab=overview

Well, that's one way to finish a promo series into plat 1. I got all the way to 18 stacks. Almost got 20 but ended up autoing the nexus and killing it.