Page 38 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Bought olaf today. Didn't like him very much while jungling but I love him for toplane.
    Same here, actually. I have tried Olaf multiple times in the jungle and it never went well, but when I tried him in top, I just wrecked the face of my opponent. All Olafs going top otherwise on my team seemed to do well too.

Deleted
    Lux support

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Same here, actually. I have tried Olaf multiple times in the jungle and it never went well, but when I tried him in top, I just wrecked the face of my opponent. All Olafs going top otherwise on my team seemed to do well too.
    When I'm in top lane as Olaf I hit all my axes.
    But whenever I'm jungling as Olaf, I seem to derp around and always miss the important ones.

Deleted
    My best game that I can think of was 26/2/x with Jax top lane. I don't have a screenshot of it ._.

Deleted
    My first ranked with zyra support usually ppl dont like her, this time i ve been asked to.
    They were pretty bad I guess, bot lane zoned, nice combo with cait

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 05:32 PM ----------

My first Teemo, championselect told me he was a good counter to Vi, so....why not try

Deleted
    i felt like playing a game as Annie (which I never do) and i had some fun:

my first and only death was when i was already 20/0 which was quite sad (esp because it's because i fucked up on zhonya's) only reason i didn't build void staff is cause i desperately trying to not die so i took GA instead

also almost got a penta but Lux ran away as soon as the teamfight started so only got a quadra

Yay another great Soraka game. I heard these 2 sentences a lot. "Freaking Silence" and "Dammit Soraka". If anyone sees this from the "What champ thread" my friend bought Caitlynn. We spent the whole laning phase clearing to turret, killing twin golems. 25 mins into the game Vayne only had 25-40 cs. lol

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Picked up the OP Katarina not to long ago and finally had my first penta yesterday.

Last edited by Creepzor; 2012-12-25 at 03:43 PM.

Deleted

Yeeeeeeeah! THIS LUX IS ON FIIIIIRE!

Lux is my favourite champion. So much fun. I can't actually think of any other AP that can 100-0 an ADC so quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    SNIP
    Yeeeeeeeah! THIS LUX IS ON FIIIIIRE!

Lux is my favourite champion. So much fun. I can't actually think of any other AP that can 100-0 an ADC so quickly.
    For a fast 100-0 I recommend Akali, Diana or LeBlanc. If Lux has burst then those are a degree of magnitude higher - though all three require you to go balls deep in for the kill, with LB being the easiest to back out again with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    For a fast 100-0 I recommend Akali, Diana or LeBlanc. If Lux has burst then those are a degree of magnitude higher - though all three require you to go balls deep in for the kill, with LB being the easiest to back out again with.
    The satsifying thing about Lux is that she can snipe someone 100-0 without being in any danger herself. Diana, Akali and Leblanc have burst that is much easier to escape while you are pretty boned if you get hit by a lux Q. She also doesn´t rely on snowballing oearly game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    The satsifying thing about Lux is that she can snipe someone 100-0 without being in any danger herself. Diana, Akali and Leblanc have burst that is much easier to escape while you are pretty boned if you get hit by a lux Q. She also doesn´t rely on snowballing oearly game.
    Yeah, Lux has much larger range than melee/melee range reliant champions. However, no AP is going to 100-0 anyone without snowballing early.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yeah, Lux has much larger range than melee/melee range reliant champions. However, no AP is going to 100-0 anyone without snowballing early.
    Many APs 100-0 someone without snowballing early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not in one spell.
    Veigar can do that, but he'll need to be way way more fed than the enemy, in terms of having 5 or so more levels on the enemy.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Not in one spell.
    Well, duh. Obviously I meant one spell rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Well, duh. Obviously I meant one spell rotation.
    Fair enough. I just thought someone said Lux could snipe people from 100-0 in one laser, but I guess I just wasn't reading right. My bad.

Deleted
    A new page without any screenshots on it?
    Have to remedy that:

While it might not strike you as being such a special game, mind you that this is Ranked, with me being solo bottom and Kha'zix/Kass duo mid.
    I picked Ez because I knew they would both go mid, so I could lasthit with Q when bringing a flask, this got me almost the same cs as graves at around 8 min (45/54).
    I got a double kill and rolled on from that, getting a Bloodthirster on my first back. After that I just made sure to do as much as I could to help everyone around the map by pushing turrets/getting them kills.
    Mind you this is on platinum elo. Just to prove the people out there that there is no "Elo Hell" and trolls are at all ratings.

P.S. Lol @ Crs Poser and Crs Wannabe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    If anyone sees this from the "What champ thread" my friend bought Caitlynn. We spent the whole laning phase clearing to turret, killing twin golems. 25 mins into the game Vayne only had 25-40 cs. lol
    I bet he loved them infinite peacemakers :P

Deleted
    Let's talk about my new main, guys I present u LULU