I think this was my best game mid ever!

Deleted
    But going "THIS IS LOL FORUM FUCK OFF" is not right either.
    Nice way to exaggerate.

All in all, everyone ignored my awesome Renekton games. Damn you people. Damn you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Nice way to exaggerate.

All in all, everyone ignored my awesome Renekton games. Damn you people. Damn you.
    I SAW THEM.

I recently picked him up aswell, only time I've lost my lane was the first time I ever tried him. He's hella fun, might even get the new skin for him.

If it's not too expensive, that is.
    I'll problaly get it anyway.
    Damn you Riot for stealing my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    It's OK, everyone will ignore my support game as well. Supports are always ignored anyways...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    It's OK, everyone will ignore my support game as well. Supports are always ignored anyways...
    It's because you're Diamond, that makes everybody jelly, including me.
    Also, your sig says "Rit" which probably should be Rift, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just reverse the kill and assists numbers and build a deathcap on your support and then everyone will be AMG HE SO COOL. /fawn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    I SAW THEM.

I recently picked him up aswell, only time I've lost my lane was the first time I ever tried him. He's hella fun, might even get the new skin for him.

If it's not too expensive, that is.
    I'll problaly get it anyway.
    Damn you Riot for stealing my money.
    What's dis support you talk bout?!

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    It's because you're Diamond, that makes everybody jelly, including me.
    Also, your sig says "Rit" which probably should be Rift, right?
    Actually means Ritualist in GW1. Haven't updated my sig in a loooooong time (Before GW2 got out)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Actually means Ritualist in GW1. Haven't updated my sig in a loooooong time (Before GW2 got out)
    Alright then, just felt like telling you, just incase.

Zefie posts Dota2 screenshot in LoL subforum, nobody says get out, post it in Dota2 thread.

Some other guy posts a screenshot in LoL subforum, it's a matter of "YER NOT FROM ROUND HERE, ARE YE?! TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS!"

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    It's incredibly cliquey in here, as I've found out too often.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Zefie posts Dota2 screenshot in LoL subforum, nobody says get out, post it in Dota2 thread.

Some other guy posts a screenshot in LoL subforum, it's a matter of "YER NOT FROM ROUND HERE, ARE YE?! TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS!"
    Most of the time they were relevant to the discussion at hand or I was just shitposting really. I did make a post in that rage thread about my last Axe game though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    It's incredibly cliquey in here, as I've found out too often.
    In all honesty, what you're thinking of was spurred by something completely other than cliquey.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    In all honesty, what you're thinking of was spurred by something completely other than cliquey.
    You mean someone having a completely different idea of a game, then people here going "We don't like your kind around here"?

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Most of the time they were relevant to the discussion at hand or I was just shitposting really. I did make a post in that rage thread about my last Axe game though.
    I've not got a problem with you posting anything Dota related anywho, and I do see the relevance in most (although I often disregard most previous context when skimming through topics)

Just weird seeing people jump down a guys throat for posting a screenshot of one of his best games, albeit different game. Much in the same fashion as when different anime comes up in conversation in a LoL thread (which is also completely unrelated) nobody rushes in demanding that the chitchat be moved to somewhere more anime-orientated.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I've not got a problem with you posting anything Dota related anywho, and I do see the relevance in most (although I often disregard most previous context when skimming through topics)

Just weird seeing people jump down a guys throat for posting a screenshot of one of his best games, albeit different game. Much in the same fashion as when different anime comes up in conversation in a LoL thread (which is also completely unrelated) nobody rushes in demanding that the chitchat be moved to somewhere more anime-orientated.
    Well yes people did demand about the anime chat and stuff, we moved over to the LoL chat thread in the chat subforum.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    You mean someone having a completely different idea of a game, then people here going "We don't like your kind around here"?
    The latter part - yes. The former, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Well yes people did demand about the anime chat and stuff, we moved over to the LoL chat thread in the chat subforum.
    And it's fairly tiresome there as well, but seeing how it's a chat thread, I shan't whine. Too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    From what I remember about the topic when people "demanded" you stopped, it was merely one or two people adding in that it should be moved to chat after a mod/admin had already stormed in saying that no chat was to be allowed in the League of Legends thread at all. The decision had already been made that there wasn't supposed to be any chat at all, which is fucking ridiculous anyway.

Also, I messed up in my last post, the point I was trying to make was regular LoL section posters wouldn't be shit on the way the hombre that posted his Smite screenshot did.

Deleted
    Most amazing game I have ever had on PG. Ever.

First tower got destroyed at around 29 minutes and when we destroyed the first tower we just destroyed everything afterwards and won in a clean team fight with no deaths on our side. Very good game.

Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-03-10 at 10:40 PM.

Pfft, if only I had a screenshot of my 25/2 Poppy game on PG!