Support Zyra in placements (low plat MMR) on EUW. Yes, I did buy Sighstone, constant pink wards and cleared vision. T.T

5 man pre-made fuck around group with ADC Thresh and Support Tristana. 1 shotting enemy Tristana was worth it.

Morgana Support pink ward roam machine. 20k gold lead at 20 minutes \o/.

Gnar useless they said n____n Really nice game, botlane got destroyed early and mid got camped hard. Meanwhile I absolutely destroyed their Riven and managed to get good roams off to get other lanes back in the game, i could do anything I wanted really with their team being full AD and me just building armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post

Gnar useless they said n____n Really nice game, botlane got destroyed early and mid got camped hard. Meanwhile I absolutely destroyed their Riven and managed to get good roams off to get other lanes back in the game, i could do anything I wanted really with their team being full AD and me just building armor.
    Who the hell said gnar was useless? Hes the best top in the game right now

10+ Year Old Account

dunk dunk

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Who the hell said gnar was useless? Hes the best top in the game right now
    I know that, but most of the people that I've seen for example at the league of legends irc channel just bash the champion :P

Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    I know that, but most of the people that I've seen for example at the league of legends irc channel just bash the champion :P
    Well you know how the saying goes. What you cannot beat, you insult.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    This is the game that got me into Gold
    http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...23481/36569025

Deleted

Best game of my life.
    Had a quadra too.
    Ranked game.

Deleted

Laughed my ass off. Full AD team against Sion. Ha!

Game started off bad - Our Zed never loaded into the game and our MF took an extra 5 minutes to load in, leaving our jungler to go mid and myself to defend bot. Once MF got back though we were able to get her fed bot and then roam mid a bunch to relieve pressure there.

Poor support Nunu, don't think he got a full ult off the whole game, I bubbled him each time.

Deleted

Ahh, still loving this guy so much. Ignore the 3rd game with Mob boots, it was a 3vs5 .. bit boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

Laughed my ass off. Full AD team against Sion. Ha!
    As a person who loves playing Garen, full AD teams are my wet dream

Randuins and Sunfire and I'm unkillable, and can pile on the ArP damage items.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

One of my best games recently (or well, one of the best on the new account).

Started out with like 8/1/something, but then I started going 100% YOLO 1v3 and so. The stats may not really reflect it, but I really did damn well this game, everything was just clicking in place, my ults, my shields... The fact that enemy Lee Sin started with 2 jungle items, CDR boots and Zeal did certainly help, too. Well, I'm just proud of myself after this game anyway, since I was really playing tremendously bad for the past few weeks, even if I was winning. Maybe I will be able to get to 30 and hit gold before S4 ends, after all.

The very next game after the Vi game. This time Nami was a beast, but I was also playing out of my mind. Low farm, but who cares about farm if I had pretty much finished my build in 30 minutes?

Aaand my monstrous streak continues. This time Lee Sin started out by giving out a free kill each to our mid and top, things snowballed from here on out, since I knew he would be non-existant in this game and I could do whatever the hell I pleased.

Such a good day for me. Had 2 losses though, one against a diamond Akali destroying Jax up top and with every lane getting roflstomped, and one as Tristana with a 1/10/1(?) support Karma. Also against the same diamond Akali. It's funny, though, I always - modesty aside - had great insight and knew what to do in game early and later on in TFs (often misplaying in mid-game), but I think I just improved mechanically virtually overnight. Improved may not actually be the correct word, since I was Plat 1 in S3 - I may have simply regained some of my mechanical skills. I was still missing a crapton of last hits as Tristana in lane (though truth be told, it was mostly because of playing against Lucian/Varus, who are a lot stronger early game), but I was making up for it by my behaviour in TFs.

I guess the key is really not letting the losses get to me and just do my job as well as I can without assuming that the opponents are on my level or better, even if it means sometimes doing stupid things because I thought I'd get away with it.
    Last edited by Airlick; 2014-10-15 at 09:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Havent played udyr for a while. Enemy took my lee sin, so I chose udyr.

As I do when I'm an extreme tilt. 4+ lost games 1 loss to dropping a tier. I insult the crap out of my new team in champ select. Gonna lose anyways who cares. They tell me if I lose all my games its cause I suck(common denominator), and im at fault for my losses.

Yeah I suck. Had Corki and anivia not been good as well, we would have lost.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2014-10-17 at 05:46 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

First ever Penta on ranked only had spectral wraith for damage item

http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Finally got 30 level on the new account, here are my placement games. Landed in Gold 3, expected to be placed higher after the last game, since my friend landed in Plat 4 after going 9-1, plus I played mainly with Gold 2s in the last game (and somehow I played with plats in the game before that, so it's kinda weird), so I assumed I should be placed higher than this if I stomped them... Well, I got my job done, anyways, I just wanted to hit Gold before S4 ended. Would have been a shame to lose the rewards, and it would also have been the first time it happened.

Doubt I'll have it in me to push for Plat/Diamond in the next season, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

All through champ select and the first 30 secs of the game "youre a bad zed" "zed isnt supposed to have teleport. its useless" "kats gonna own you without ignite". 2 mins into the game top gets ganked, I teleport top since the minions were behind them and we pick up a double kill. Hit level 6 and owned kat without ignite. The vayne went on and on about how she was going to carry, she was smurfing. I could go clarity on zed and she will carry us to victory. she had less than 5 kills until the very end.

I felt really bad, I had a killing streak by like 7 minutes... as the support. My ADC was genuinely upset and all I could tell her was "man this heal bounce is so troll." I never try to steal the kills, it just kinda happens, I swear, lol.

We got an early gold advantage by invading Sion at blue and killing him and taking blue. Unfortunately our mid who was losing his river duel with Zed ran to us for backup just as we were trying to back away from Sion's passive form, trapping us in between a rock and a sharp place and passing the blue on to Zed. We used the gold advantage to upgrade our items before going to lane. Bottom was going are way from the very start so we got a lot of jungle attention, at one point pulling a 4man effort to try and kill us. We managed to kill the Kog'maw and Zed and get back to the turret alive. The Kog'maw was not pleased with this so he quit and the Zed never came bottom again, though to be fair he was busy getting fed off of our Syndra and Jax.

Of course after losing he had to tell us how bad we were in lobby and how we only won cause their adc quit. I always like when people use the "well so and so on your team is bad" when they have people on their team who did equally as bad, or worse. Hell the Kog'maw was mid gold and he outright quit, so the likelihood of the Zed doing any better was slim (Zed was like Silver 4), especially considering he failed to gank us a few times even when his bot lane was still whole. If anything, he contributed to making bot lane harder for his teammates.
    Last edited by ChaosEater; 2014-10-27 at 10:45 AM.

My very first game with Nami. She is a fun support.

The 1 ranked game of the month to prevent decay (not sure why Blitz picked into a Morgana, but went about as well as you could expect, shielded pretty much every hook ^_^): Probably should've taken Exhaust into the Riven in hindsight, but ah well.

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflege...3665?tab=stats