10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Strike + Deadly Calm Power Aura

I'm looking for a way to setup two auras or one if it work better so that when I pop Deadly Calm (which also has an aura which shows it duration appear atm)
    that a Heroic Strike cooldown aura appears so that i can use it on CD. However I only want this HS CD to appear when Deadly Calm is active.

Is such a Aura combo possible?

This is my set that I use, ignore the prot stuff. I just want the HS one to appear only when Deadly calm is active.

Set=Page 1@
    Aura[1]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Rogue_HungerforBlood; buffname:Taste For Blood; x:120; customname:spell=56638; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205@
    Aura[2]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Warrior_SavageBlow; buffname:Mortal Strike; x:-120; customname:spell=12294; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205; anim2:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[3]=Version:4.23; icon:ability_warrior_colossussmash; buffname:Colossus Smash; customname:spell=86346; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205; anim2:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[4]=Version:4.23; icon:achievement_boss_kingymiron; buffnameeadly Calm; customname:spell=85730; alpha:1; mine:true; exact:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.3; y:-290; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[5]=Version:4.23; thresholdinvert:true; icon:ability_warrior_rampage; r:0.4863; bufftype:10; texture:2; alpha:1; PowerType:1; threshold:70; combat:true; size:1.15; torsion:1.16; texmode:2@
    Aura[6]=Version:4.23; icon:INV_Shield_05; buffname:Shield Slam; x:-120; customname:spell=23922; bufftype:15; texture:0; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205; anim2:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[7]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Warrior_Revenge; buffname:Revenge; customname:spell=6572; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205; anim2:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[8]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Defend; buffname:Shield Block; x:120; customname:spell=2565; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205; anim2:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[9]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Rogue_Ambush; buffname:Heroic Strike; customname:spell=78; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.45; y:168@

Deleted
    To get an aura to show only when another aura is active you have to type the aura ID of the active aura (The Deadly Calm aura in your case) into the textbox to the right of the Exact Name checkbox in the settings of the other aura (Heroic Strike). In your case, just type 4 in that box and your Heroic Strike aura should only show when the Deadly Calm buff is present.

omg thank you
    !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah cheers, that was simple :).

Thats actually given me a nice idea to combine that and Inner Rage one that would work with the rage and HS aura.

EDIT:
    I've also created an extra HS Aura (as I couldn't seem to get it to appear for deadly calm and Inner rage separately with our it requiring both to be active) to appear if I pop Inner Rage which helps a lot with the 2 set bonus and for the HS icon to only appear if I'm at 70 or more rage. I've also moved the timers and added hundredths so that I can more easily time my MS's.

For those would like to use it or give criticism here is the new and "improved" Aura's that I use:

Set=Page 1@
    Aura[1]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Rogue_HungerforBlood; buffname:Taste For Blood; x:120; customname:spell=56638; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205@
    Aura[2]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Warrior_SavageBlow; buffname:Mortal Strike; x:-120; customname:spell=12294; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205; anim2:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.x:-15; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[3]=Version:4.23; icon:ability_warrior_colossussmash; buffname:Colossus Smash; customname:spell=86346; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205; anim2:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.x:-15; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[4]=Version:4.23; icon:achievement_boss_kingymiron; buffname:Deadly Calm; customname:spell=85730; alpha:1; mine:true; exact:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.3; y:-290; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.x:-15; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[5]=Version:4.23; thresholdinvert:true; icon:ability_warrior_rampage; r:0.4863; bufftype:10; texture:2; alpha:1; PowerType:1; threshold:70; combat:true; size:1.15; torsion:1.16; texmode:2@
    Aura[6]=Version:4.23; icon:INV_Shield_05; buffname:Shield Slam; x:-120; customname:spell=23922; bufftype:15; texture:0; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205; anim2:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.x:-15; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[7]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Warrior_Revenge; buffname:Revenge; customname:spell=6572; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205; anim2:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.x:-15; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[8]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Defend; buffname:Shield Block; x:120; customname:spell=2565; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.25; y:-205; anim2:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.x:-15; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[9]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Rogue_Ambush; buffname:Heroic Strike; customname:spell=78; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; multiids:4; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.45; y:168@
    Aura[10]=Version:4.23; icon:warrior_talent_icon_innerrage; buffname:Inner Rage; customname:spell=1134; alpha:1; mine:true; exact:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.3; y:-290; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.x:-15; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[11]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Rogue_Ambush; buffname:Heroic Strike; customname:spell=78; bufftype:15; alpha:1; mine:true; multiids:10/5; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.45; y:168@
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-03-07 at 08:08 PM. Reason: disabled smilies

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Ah cheers, that was simple .

Thats actually given me a nice idea to combine that and Inner Rage one that would work with the rage and HS aura.
    It's not a very intuitive system and can be a pain to use at times, but it lets you create some really nice auras.
    I believe I saw mention that it's being improved in the next major version to make it easier to do things like this, simpler way of linked them rather than the ID that you use at the moment... something like that.