Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Saying it's ok for a man to hit a woman if the woman slaps him means you have anger issues towards women and are a piece of shit. Seriously, who thinks it's ok to a hit a woman ever? Most women are much weaker than the average man.

I know a lot of angry nerds have issues hating women due to their inability to interact IRL, but this is pretty disgusting. Hitting women is never ok, EVER.
    So much fail...

It's okay for a woman to hit a man, but a man is not allowed to hit a woman?

A bit hypocritical don't you think?

Maybe you shouldn't hit others if you don't want to get hit. Don't people learn that in elementry school...?
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-03-07 at 02:55 PM.

Deleted
    I don't like any violence, but if you hit someone first, expect to get hit back. I don't give a flying fuck if it's a female or a male... you don't go around hitting people, if you do... yeah expect it to come right back at ya.

Deleted
    so he punch his wife over PS?
    and he upload it?
    I call BS and fake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOGG View Post
    And not one of these comments says anything about the kids being in the room seeing that total shitbag hit one of the smallest women ive ever seen. She likely couldnt fight her way out of a wet paper bag, fingers crossed someone gets hold of him and smacks him around for a few hours.
    indeed, that woman was tiny, when he pulled over to the side i think my arm is bigger than her torso :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crica View Post
    *hmm... so all a country would have to do is have women in their military in order to take your country over? =P
    Ohhh noes. Y you'z attacks wiff za logics?

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    I don't care if women fight endlessly for women's rights or absolute equality or whatnot. Men do not hit women. Period.
    Why? No, really, why? Equality is equality and fairness is fairness. Women are not superior OR inferior to men, therefore by acting different towards them you are discriminating them. Is this really what you think is correct in the modern world?

Well, I'm sorry then. I don't measure people for their gender, age, creed, skin tone, sexual orientation or any other of those artificial concepts. I judge people on their actions. If a -> PERSON <- is misbehaving, that person will be reacted to accordingly.

In this particular video's case, I don't think it's real, and I don't think it's actually any interesting.

Maybe he should have just put her on his knee and given her a spanking then...? Would that have been better?

Or how about a time out in the corner?

Seriously, don't hit people if you don't want to get hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    Pair of clowns, they deserve each other. I just feel sorry for the kids (and the dog)
    Yep they're both idiots.
    And as far as i can tell by this thread, it would be ok for women to hit men, but the other way around the men shall be lynched. Here I was thinking that violence is bad altogether, no matter who practises it... silly me.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you really think that slugging someone in the face for slapping you is a proportionate response?

Besides who the fuck would act something like that out with a dog around? Once upon a time, my stepfather attacked my mom, little bitch barked her face off at him and bit his leg. It's possible that they are even stupider than they are actually letting on, lucky that dog's a big pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by crica View Post
    *hmm... so all a country would have to do is have women in their military in order to take your country over? =P
    A devilish little plan there.
    No but seriously, it only applies to hitting. If women have any kinds of weapons, a man is allowed to shoot her on sight. Not hitting a woman is chivalry and common sense. Not shooting a woman if she sticks a gun to your face is just silly. :P

Deleted
    I know this is slightly off topic, but why do women cry like children when they get hit? At the end of the video she is crying like she's 5.

I've observed many fights on the internet, both girl vs girl and guy vs girl, and every time a girl starts getting beaten up. She cries like a small child. Observe the end of the video when he's pulling her. It's very rare to see a guy cry like that even after getting punched.

And they say women have a higher pain tolerance than men? Does not compute.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkle View Post
    Why? No, really, why? Equality is equality and fairness is fairness. Women are not superior OR inferior to men, therefore by acting different towards them you are discriminating them. Is this really what you think is correct in the modern world?

Well, I'm sorry then. I don't measure people for their gender, age, creed, skin tone, sexual orientation or any other of those artificial concepts. I judge people on their actions. If a -> PERSON <- is misbehaving, that person will be reacted to accordingly.

In this particular video's case, I don't think it's real, and I don't think it's actually any interesting.
    I'm not saying women aren't equal to men, but a solid majority of women are unarguably weaker than men.

I'm not saying I wouldn't hit a woman if I had to, but I certainly wouldn't hit anyone man/women if they were visibly weaker than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Do you really think that slugging someone in the face for slapping you is a proportionate response?
    So if she headbutted him and he headbutted her back, that would be ok? *The problem here being the lack of proportionate response?

I don't know, I think we'd still see the exact same comments from people if he up and gave her five across the eyes.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    She had it coming, really.

Not saying it was okay what he has done...but if you taunt someone to the blood like she did, you should really expect the echo.

Deleted
    If this was real in the first place: don't start getting violent if you can't handle the retaliation, don't expect preferential treatment when you have been fighting for equality for a long time.

*she lived and she stopped slapping him -*that's*pretty much all i would want to happen after an adult slapped me when i did not touch them, and if punching them did that, fine with me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Let's keep this civil and not turn this into a gender flame war. As civil as a thread about hitting other people can get.
    i loled hard :P

Quote Originally Posted by Necronium View Post
    A devilish little plan there.
    No but seriously, it only applies to hitting. If women have any kinds of weapons, a man is allowed to shoot her on sight. Not hitting a woman is chivalry and common sense. Not shooting a woman if she sticks a gun to your face is just silly. :P
    What if a woman hits you in the family jewels?

Can someone tell me what the "appropriate response" would be?
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-03-07 at 03:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Besides who the fuck would act something like that out with a dog around? Once upon a time, my stepfather attacked my mom, little bitch barked her face off at him and bit his leg. It's possible that they are even stupider than they are actually letting on, lucky that dog's a big pussy.
    what he said.

you hit someone in my house, my dog will protect the person who was hit, and possibly bite.