Deleted

How can I find an arena partner/s ?

*not a qq thread*

How do I find an arena partner on a new char? I mean ... when you type "disc priest lf RMP" I always get whispers like "omg u noob show me your achievs! " , and if I try explaining them that I have experience and I did X raiting they ignore me.

P.S: don't come with "as you made raiting at the beginning " and stuff like that. At the beginning I made raiting with some friends which quit.

teamfind.com
    Teamfind is really awesome, was a bit skeptic when I did add my alt there, but I did get quite a lot whispers and PM's from people. ;3

Try asking people in your guild. Trade chat might work well too, but people are idiots with all the achievement and iLvl requirements.
    Hi

Deleted
    unfortunately most people don't wana play with friends, or with people they get on with, they just want to get high ratings, so all they care about is achievements and experience, so tbh you are kinda screwed.

just keep spamming and someone will want to group eventually.

edit: and most of the 1800 pros are LF 2.2k+ players to effectively boost them to 2.2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Mention in your /2 post that you're lacking experience/achieves and are looking for people in a similar situation. Work your way up from there; push points/rating with new people until you get the achievements you need.

Or just ask a guildee

As a 2K rating experience Rogue I can spam trade channel all day long looking for a 3s team and find nothing. *Large reason I quit playing this game. *Unless you play on a premiere PVP server you likely won't find anything other than 2's unless you are lucky by coincidence. *It didn't used to be this bad, but a lot of people transferred to Tichondrius Alliance at the beginning of the season, and a lot of people also canceled their accounts since 4.3 came out.