Deleted

Any suggestions on PVP comps for 4.3 (and in general)?

My friends are playing a rogue and a resto shaman, and I was wondering what I should play to be a good 3s team?
    Thanks!

play warlock, RLS is one of the best 3's comp

10+ Year Old Account
    Going off of what Alwayzdead said just above me, RLS is a ridiculously strong comp - but most of the strength of the comp does rely on the warlock for suppression and control of the fight. People that aren't used to playing UA locks in arena will have a bit of difficulty getting used to the playstyle, in all honesty.

Rogue, Frost Mage, Resto Shaman is also very powerful, and it'll be a lot easier for the Mage to learn how to handle his own workload versus having him/her learn how to Warlock.

Rogue, Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman is also very strong, but Spriests have a bit of a skillcap hurdle to leap as well in PvP, and you could/should arguably just play a Warlock instead of a Spriest, given the option to do so.

So out of UA Lock, Frost Mage and Spriest, just pick the caster from those three that sound the most fun to you. If you don't plan on going 2200+ anytime soon, then whichever you pick won't matter in the slightest. Just have fun with it; most people are too busy screaming in Arenas to have any themselves

Don't roll with a hunter.

Don't. Please. We're nearly useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Don't roll with a hunter.

Don't. Please. We're nearly useless.
    Idiot maybe?

there's a reason a hunter won NAO!

Thug Cleave is strong massively strong (rogue/hunter/usually dpriest) Resto sham could work too.