343 industries making Halo 4

As we all know, 343 industires is making Halo 4, but that's not why I'm here.
    A lot of people have been saying that Halo 4 won't be as good because it's not made by Bungie, which could be true; but we don't know that.
    We haven't seen a Halo game made by 343, and it appears that the just want to make a good game. They obviously looked at what was wrong with the other games, what people didn't like, etc. They are bringing the BR back, most people preffered the BR over the DMR. They took out those god awful armor abilities, which most didn't like but I enjoyed sprint. They are designing maps around competitive play, instead of a campaign map which will benifit MLG, and game battles. But most importantly they want to keep what makes Halo, Halo. It seems to me that they just want to do a good job.

Ok?

Why didn't you put this in the halo 4 thread?

Do you have a question here? Any links to support your statements?

While I agree with most of what you've said, I was under the impression we were still going to be stuck with Armor Abilities. I thought they were going to become unlockables, similar to perks in Call of Duty. That could be a disaster. A shooter should only be based on skill, not who's played the most and gotten the most upgrades for their character.

Does anyone honestly ever have the intention to make a bad game? What's your point? What's the reason for this thread's existence?

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Does anyone honestly ever have the intention to make a bad game? What's your point? What's the reason for this thread's existence?
    The reason for this threads existence is that people need to stop their bitching about how Halo 4 is going to be bad because it's not made by Bungie.

Quote Originally Posted by papare33 View Post
    The reason for this threads existence is that people need to stop their bitching about how Halo 4 is going to be bad because it's not made by Bungie.
    So why didn't you put it in the Halo4 thread. You know, where this supposed bitching is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Ok?

Why didn't you put this in the halo 4 thread?

Do you have a question here? Any links to support your statements?
    In the First look they tell you tha the maps are based around competitive play, they make a special point of showing you the BR, and you do not see any armour abilities in the preview of multiplayer clips. The lack of armour abilities in the video can be called a coincidence, but everything they put in these videos is very deliberate.

I dont think they have completely confirmed AA's being removed. Its gonna be better then Reach thats the way I look at it. Hopefully this perks system is not as big a deal as some people are making it out to be cause it could be very bad. They are also making a lot of unnecessary changes that IMO and most other peoples are not for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by papare33 View Post
    If i'm not mistaken, didn't 343 industries originally start out on Halo 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilcakez View Post
    If i'm not mistaken, didn't 343 industries originally start out on Halo 1?
    They did a HD update for it but its the exact same game with almost nothing new at all added.

I know that, but weren't they originally on halo 1? then Bungie took over.

I know that, but weren't they originally on halo 1? then Bungie took over.
    According to wikipedia the company was founded in 2007 "to oversee development of the Halo science fiction media franchise, which includes video games, novels, comics, and other multimedia content." So there is no way they originally worked on Halo 1.

Hmm, guess i heard wrong from somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So why didn't you put it in the Halo4 thread. You know, where this supposed bitching is going on?
    You sound like an angry mod, but you arent. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, guess i heard wrong from somewhere.
    It's mainly the team at Pandemic studios, so at least the game is in good hands.

343 is not better than Bungiee, it's just different.

Please keep Halo 4 discussion to the megathread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1092023-Halo-4