10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    They died, that's why they are in the afterlife (Soul Society).

Edit: Didn't like the chapter either, Kenpachi looking helpless AND suprised.
    If they did die and move to the afterlife then shouldn't they have lost their memories of when they were alive? I can sort of understand keeping their powers (plot sake) but its been established with the likes of Rukia etc that human souls loose their memories of being alive when they pass on. Maybe it has something to do with the whole hollow aspect of their soul who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as Yachiru goes i'm going to go with the theory that she's Zaraki's Zanpakto, reason for this is that she showed up in the middle of a blood bath immediately after he killed a soul reaper and took the guys sword
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    I hope it's yachiru that came to save ken-chan. Wouldn't be too hard either.

1) get to kenpachi
    2) remove eye-patch
    3) hide, while the world gets cleaved
    she´s either naked or his sword or something else happened to her. would be kind of awkward if it was the naked thing don´t you think^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    she´s either naked or his sword or something else happened to her. would be kind of awkward if it was the naked thing don´t you think^^
    She's taken off her Haori... Why does everyone think that means she's naked? She could be wearing a vest or whatever underneath...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    She's taken off her Haori... Why does everyone think that means she's naked? She could be wearing a vest or whatever underneath...
    VC's don't have Haori's only captains do. She was wearing a regular shinigami Kimono.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    VC's don't have Haori's only captains do. She was wearing a regular shinigami Kimono.
    semantics , she's taken off her... Top layer. She still could be wearing something underneath.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shinji is still alive and everyone is terrified of Ichigo. Not a bad chapter, but it seems everything will be super hurried from hereon in.

Also, guess since that was Ichigo showing up, we still have no clue where Yachiru is...DAMN YOU KUBO.
    Last edited by Swizzle; 2014-05-21 at 10:06 AM.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was build up that everyone expected. Enough with this Kenpachi is the only important one crap. Show me Shunsui!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Shinji is still alive and everyone is terrified of Ichigo. Not a bad chapter, but it seems everything will be super hurried from hereon in.
    I think terrified is a bit overdone here. It's more shocked as in how he could be there so fast from crashing into the tower and then be with them :P

Hmm i don't know anymore if fights will be rushed. I think this will be Ichigo toying with them / bringing Kenpachi to safety and then just finish them off. And then they tell as a last effort they got Yachiru.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Well that was build up that everyone expected. Enough with this Kenpachi is the only important one crap. Show me Shunsui!!!!
    Kenpachi is still one of the special war things. So yeah. He's probably one of the strongest Captains out there so ofcourse they need him. When such a strong guy falls what do you think will happen to the moral of the other still able to fight?
    Most Captain's got their asses kicked already so.

Shunsui will be somewhere after all the others >.< So after this will be Bazz-B, then Nananananana or the other guys who's name i forgot (Pepe and goldielocks)

And, i know Kenpachi looks really fucked up, but is it just me or, might he actually die? I know they wanna keep Kenpachi alive, and both sides will send people to make sure he stays alive or dies. So with a few Captains and still a good amount of Sternritter, how will this end for him?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Is it me or did that seem really short of a chapter?

So the weak Sternritter are just trying to kick Kenpachi when he's down. And Ichigo is here to harrass some girls.

Btw. I thought that flame guy was dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    It was the same length in pages as usual, it just seemed shorter because a) nothing REALLY happened and b) a LOT of the pages were just pictures of people staring at Ichigo's arrival.

Not a bad chapter overall, good to see Shinji is alive still and is hopefully going to kick the crap out of Bazz B, then a huge load of build up to the obvious conclusion that Ichigo is back to ruin everyones shit.

The Question is... Will he take out all four Bitch knights himself, or will Rukia and Byakuya help him out, seeing as they're on the way there?

I'm guessing next week will be Shinji Vs Bazz B, then Ichigo (possibly with special guest stars Rukia and Byakuya) Vs Bitch Knights after that, then Renji Vs NaNaNa Najikoop, then kubo will pad it out with Kurotsuchi Vs Askin and maybe something with Urahara, then finally in a couple of months, long after we've all given up any hope of seeing it, we'll have Shunsui Vs Haschwalth!

Beanpole isn't fighting until Uryu and Juha Bach make their appearances. Which is at the end. Keep waiting.

15+ Year Old Account

So the weak Sternritter are just trying to kick Kenpachi when he's down. And Ichigo is here to harrass some girls.

Btw. I thought that flame guy was dead.
    Who would have killed Bazz B? Last we saw him, he was about to murder Hitsugaya but was called of by Kang Du.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Awful and really fast chapter today. About time Ichigo appeared. Hype for next week but I doubt it'll be delivered well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Who would have killed Bazz B? Last we saw him, he was about to murder Hitsugaya but was called of by Kang Du.
    Hitsuyuga is the ice guy right? Didn't he like. Eat the hollow pill and use bankai and win that fight?

15+ Year Old Account
    Hitsuyuga is the ice guy right? Didn't he like. Eat the hollow pill and use bankai and win that fight?
    No, he beat Kang Du, who came over before Hitsugaya took the pill and after Bazz B wrecked his face with only two fingers. So far the only named Quincy stronger than Bazz B seem to be Gremmy and Haschwald (not including Juha in this).
    BfA Beta Time

I think Superstar is stronger then Bazz-b tho. Uber overpowered self regen and he kicked 2 VC asses. Hard. And Cang Du did never really show his ability... Beside when he was being beheaded by Haschwalth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    The Question is... Will he take out all four Bitch knights himself, or will Rukia and Byakuya help him out, seeing as they're on the way there?
    Either he takes them on alone or the back up crew (Fullbring and what not) will fight them. But Rukia will sit this out most likely, seeing how she is still recovering (and showed her power up :P) Tag team battle with Rukia and Byakuya vs Pepe and old guy who shot Shunsui?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I hope next week is a simple... I overpower you all to the point I do not even need to use getsuga tenshou.

I really hope with see the real Zengetsu more =( The light was shaped like a hollow mask or simply the shinigami badge skull.
    Last edited by Skayth; 2014-05-21 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Either he takes them on alone or the back up crew (Fullbring and what not) will fight them. But Rukia will sit this out most likely, seeing how she is still recovering (and showed her power up :P) Tag team battle with Rukia and Byakuya vs Pepe and old guy who shot Shunsui?
    I'm fine with that! Tbh I just want to see Ichigo and Byakuya's powerups, don't care who feels their wrath as long as we get to see both of them wtfpwn.

I'm kind of curious if/when we'll see Bambietta again considering we now know what Giselle's (the zombie) ability is, and the last time we saw Bambi the other 4 said they would "take care" of her and Bambi panicked and begged Giselle not to do it. Makes me think she's a zombie now.