Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably Aizen was already free by the time Juha got there. Plus, since their goals were somewhat similiar (get rid of the spirit king), Aizen probably had no issues with Juha cleaning the path and/or finishing the job
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Let's be honest. Mayuri's the kind of prick that would have a machine that everyone needed to use but wouldn't bother telling anyone knowing full well they would need it.
    yeah... he's a dick like that. Half expecting Nemu to turn out to be the remains of like 7 god entities that got put down over the last few eras that weren't depicted in the story so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Probably Aizen was already free by the time Juha got there. Plus, since their goals were somewhat similiar (get rid of the spirit king), Aizen probably had no issues with Juha cleaning the path and/or finishing the job
    Well. It could be possible. It depends on if Aizen had his Zanpakuto powers.
    If he still has them then yes, he could mind fuck people into thinking they did more seals then they really did.
    If not... Then there is some stuff that makes no sense. Aizen and Juha talking. Him being free all of a sudden.

I don't really think Aizen wanted to get rid of the SK though, more replace him.

Which brings us to the next point;

Who is stronger currently, Aizen or Juha? Or make it more interesting;
    God Aizen (current state) vs Juha
    Zanpakuto Aizen (before his merge with the hyo cube) vs Juha.

Personally i think Zankauto Aizen could beat Juha simply cause of the total hypno. He could use Bankai and Juha would never know about it..
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh his current state ISN'T godtier.

Current Aizen Vs Yhwach: Yhwach wins. Aizen is a shell compared to what he was before. I don't think he's even as strong as he was before the Hogyoku.
    Zanpaktou Aizen Vs Yhwach: Close... We'd have to see if Yhwach's Almighty can counter Aizen's Total Hypnosis. If it does, he wins, if not Aizen.
    Peak Aizen (during the FGT fight) Vs Ywach: This one is kinda impossible to say... Because you'd need to account for Yhwach's Vollstandig, which we've not seen.

So I'd say it's a tie, with Yhwach slightly ahead.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I'm pretty sure we did see Bach Volstandig against the monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, he's yet to unleash his full power. Shit against Ichibei he barely had to fight... Was bullshit of the highest order.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Nope, he's yet to unleash his full power. Shit against Ichibei he barely had to fight... Was bullshit of the highest order.
    That's part of what's been wrong with Bleach for some time. It's like Kubo can't really be bothered drawing the fight scenes out, so we get very lazy panels and shortcut fights with tons of posturing and "bullshit of the highest order". I mean come on, this is the final lead up to the FINALE of Bleach, and I directly compared it to what's been happening in One Piece (where there's a lead up to the final fight of an arc) last week; I can spend 2-3 times longer on a page from One Piece because there's so much being squeezed into one.

Honestly, I think Kubo's already given up on the series, it shows. We're all more or less resigned to the ultimate ass pull of an ending, I'm just waiting to see how far my eyes can roll back into my head. A pity, the final arc started comparatively strong.

OK this chapter was pretty good. We had some story development, got some new information, and the start of the fight between Ichigo and Juha. Still not quite sure what they plan on using Aizen for.

- - - Updated - - -

Also:

Ichigo = Naruto
    Uryuu = Sasuke
    Rukia = Sakura
    Aizen = Madara
    Orihime = Hinata
    Juha = Kaguya
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    OK this chapter was pretty good. We had some story development, got some new information, and the start of the fight between Ichigo and Juha. Still not quite sure what they plan on using Aizen for.

- - - Updated - - -

Also:

Ichigo = Naruto
    Uryuu = Sasuke
    Rukia = Sakura
    Aizen = Madara
    Orihime = Hinata
    Juha = Kaguya
    Agreed. Though this aizen freaks me out
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Wow this chapter actually had a decent length. Pretty good chapter actually.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I guess it was Aizen's real body? Since he cut that guy's fingers off.

His 'fingers' melted away thanks to the overwhelming rietsu of Aizen.

Oh....Thanks for pointing that out.

So Shunsui just put a key into his heart, a key which, if Aizen kills Shunsui, will seal Aizen away forever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also:

Ichigo = Naruto
    Uryuu = Sasuke
    Rukia = Sakura
    Aizen = Madara
    Orihime = Hinata
    Juha = Kaguya
    Rukia is more useful that Sakura, now that she has bankai anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Oh....Thanks for pointing that out.

So Shunsui just put a key into his heart, a key which, if Aizen kills Shunsui, will seal Aizen away forever?
    If Aizen killed Shunsui on the spot (in the prison thing) then the doors to that place would be shut down. And i guess Aizen can't get past it.

But, somehow it looks like Shunsui is prepared to go into a fight with Aizen...

I don't know. Either i am looking too much into it, or we are missing something between those 2...

Also this; The Soul King the first time we saw him.
    Anybody remembers? Look closely; he has all 4 limbs.
    But! When Juha stabbed him, he was missing his arms and legs. The god that is currently holding him together seems to literally be his right hand.

So what does it mean? That 3 other "Gods" will come too? Will they seal Juha? Or did one, you know... Go to Aizen...?

Deleted
    Well, Aizen isn't a god he's a very strong Shinigami but the Hogyouku might have been one, but wasn't Hogyouku created so that being a part wouldn't make sense unless Urahara somehow managed to create a limb from the very being holding everything together.

Someone wrote this:

In west Rukongai born and raised
    On the 5th division where I spent most of my days
    Makin' Hollows and relaxin' all cool
    And destroyin' Karakura usin' the Hogyokou
    When a bunch of old guys said I was up to no good
    Sealed in a chamber away from my neighborhood
    Juha Bach came to fight and Shunsui got scared
    He said 'You're movin' back to Soul Society to get some fresh air'.

Tonight at 8pm; The fresh Shinigami of Seireitie. Will Aizen finally find his Soul King? Or will he be abandonded by his SK again?

Why does it feel like the Juha fight won't be that long... It will be more a flashback thing and before we know it Juha is defeated. Or Haschwaltz B(alance?) will jump in which turns the fight again.

Btw I forgot to say how lame it was that Ichigo used a Getsuga Tenshou and it was brushed off like nothing and just made some dust fly. I mean, I guess in the moment it was dramatic enough to be fun, but looking back "lol weak bitch."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Btw I forgot to say how lame it was that Ichigo used a Getsuga Tenshou and it was brushed off like nothing and just made some dust fly. I mean, I guess in the moment it was dramatic enough to be fun, but looking back "lol weak bitch."
    I think it was more like "hey, Ichigo hasn't said his words for some time!! Let's make him say now!".

Lol.

Anyway, another great chapter. I hope it keeps up like this.

Well, it's his standard move so yeah. But don't forget that he has his double Getsuga too now. Whatever that name was...

It was nice to see SOME progress. Not a whole lot, but some...

But still too many openings. Where is the EG of Juha? Ishida? Haschwaltz? I mean, the SZ were beaten already before Ichibei... So why aren't they there with Juha?