10+ Year Old Account
    Myeh, kinda dull chapter this week.

Every chapter needs 100% more Shunsui.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Myeh, kinda dull chapter this week.

Every chapter needs 100% more Shunsui.
    It was just a setup chapter and to establish Haschwald's possible upcoming "betrayal", probably.

There were spoilers originally that Grimmjow went Resureccion and got headshot like instantly. It made me sad. Oh, so sad. And also kinda angry because I wouldn't put it past Kubo to just kill off a character 2 chapters after they're fucking reintroduced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Holy shit by the number of times the Quincy's/Juha smash soul society you would think soul society is a hot chick they have access too.

Seriously though, it's a little old now. They fuck it up in the first invasion. They fuck it up in the second invasion. Juha fucks it up when the world has a soul-quake. Now he's messing it up again? That's not even counting the number of times Soul King's palace got messed up. Juha's acting like he's president Obama and putting in a basketball court in the white house. "This is my crib now, I'm hiring my own interior decorator."

Anyway, ??? with the elevator ladder thing. It honestly seems like an excuse for them to be getting back up, but I don't think anyone is buying/caring about the explanations. It just doesn't feel enriching. "Oh, Yoroichi threw a nail down and THAT's how they're making a ladder back up to the Soul King's palace by using a Garganta in the Valley of Scream's using two Fullbringers and two Arcannars powers since we just fell directly down and don't feel like flying back up. Now I get it. Makes total sense. Consider those plotholes filled Kubo!" Yaokay.

Mmmm wasn't really that scary with Juha's eyes. To be honest it looks cooler/less retarded than his 6 pupils per eyeball thing he had going on before.

Anyway I guess Juha is rebuilding soul society and next chapter it'll be like. I don't even know. Guess what Beanpole said about Juha's existance maintaining soul society means Aizen is seriously gonna have to absorb Juha's sleeper eye mask at the end of this story, or someone is gonna have to be the new soul king forreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    There were spoilers originally that Grimmjow went Resureccion and got headshot like instantly. It made me sad. Oh, so sad. And also kinda angry because I wouldn't put it past Kubo to just kill off a character 2 chapters after they're fucking reintroduced.
    At least he's not an important character. /trollface.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

That Grimmjow/Ichigo exchange though. "It's not like I like you or anything...BAKA!"

10+ Year Old Account
    another chapter designed to be done in 5 minutes if it were to air.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    another chapter designed to be done in 5 minutes if it were to air.
    Isn't that basically every chapter in this arc though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Isn't that basically every chapter in this arc though?
    There is a reason as to why I hate this arc

10+ Year Old Account
    Kubo has actually done something really quiet amazing with this arc...

He's somehow managed to rush it, while also moving at a snails pace. When you think about it, it's a fucking outstanting feat.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Which part got rushed?

10+ Year Old Account
    The part where they're just entering the Royal Palace, introducing the Royal Guard, Yhwach introduces his Squad Zero... Then suddenly one member of the Royal Guard solos all of Squad Zero, before Yhwach uses his magic plot powers to bring them back to life and supercharge them all, so that they can kill the whole Royal Guard offscreen, without them ever really showing us their abilities.

And in the process of doing that, he wipes out a bunch of the lesser Vandenreich in Seireitei who never got to show of THEIR powers against some of the good guys who have yet to have a chance to shine.

All this so he can jump right to "And now Yhwach has taken over the soul king and is entering his end game"

You know what I really hated? The part where Ichigo had to go down snake way to get back to the soul society, it took him several days and acted as a way to keep Ichigo from the fights. Yet as soon as he got down to the Soul Society, Urahara showed up and made him go back to the place where he literally just was!

Don't blame Urahara. It's all Ichigo's fault for leaving the door to the Soul King's palace open. Did I mention he just stood by and yelled ISHIDAAAAAA as he let them go up, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Don't blame Urahara. It's all Ichigo's fault for leaving the door to the Soul King's palace open. Did I mention he just stood by and yelled ISHIDAAAAAA as he let them go up, too?
    Sasukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Suzaku!

Kagomeeeeeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Sasukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Suzaku!

Kagomeeeeeeeeeee!
    I'm just happy Ichigo doesn't use the friendship speech too often. Let him scream whatever else he wants to

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I'm just happy Ichigo doesn't use the friendship speech too often. Let him scream whatever else he wants to
    Nah, his thing is all about protection. He mentions it more than a sex-ed class.

10+ Year Old Account
    so another boring chapter?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yawn, what a load of bollocks.

So we spent the chapter inside the elevator chatting.

Aw man, when they doubted if they were at the soul palace, I would have laughed if it turned out not to be the soul palace. Like when Ichigo went back down to the soul society, just to try to come back up, only wasting time.