$10 says that Hollow is also the Hollow that attacks Masaki that makes Ichigo able to be a fullbringer too.

The reason it's Hollow Ichigo? I'd say somehow it has to do with the way Masaki kills it she absorbs it or something.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 11:26 AM ----------

Oh shit, no Bleach next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    $10 says that Hollow is also the Hollow that attacks Masaki that makes Ichigo able to be a fullbringer too.

The reason it's Hollow Ichigo? I'd say somehow it has to do with the way Masaki kills it she absorbs it or something.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 11:26 AM ----------

Oh shit, no Bleach next week.
    We already know that the Hollow that attacked his mother and claimed her life was the King Fisher though...unless I have characters confused
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    We already know that the Hollow that attacked his mother and claimed her life was the King Fisher though...unless I have characters confused
    Ya but to be a Fullbringer, Mom had to be attacked by a Hollow BEFORE the kid was born.

Ya but to be a Fullbringer, Mom had to be attacked by a Hollow BEFORE the kid was born.
    Actually just realised that this means Masaki was capable of killing a VL on her own, barely breaking a sweat... Damn! How did King Fisher kill her?!

Sometimes updated...

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Actually just realised that this means Masaki was capable of killing a VL on her own, barely breaking a sweat... Damn! How did King Fisher kill her?!
    Or did he kill her Also I don't think she is strong enough to kill a VL. She probably got attacked but it either didn't get the chance to finish her off or someone else intervened.

It is a little suspicious that she could kill a Vasto Lorde since she said she took baby steps in her training. I assumed she lost her powers or something and that's why she got killed by Grand Fisher.

Although Laddips saying she's still alive....blew my mind lol I honestly never even considered that she's still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Laddips View Post
    Or did he kill her Also I don't think she is strong enough to kill a VL. She probably got attacked but it either didn't get the chance to finish her off or someone else intervened.
    At the end of the chapter a couple of weeks ago, Isshin actually asks her how she managed to kill "it" all by herself. So, I'm guessing she is strong enough Or, it didn't actually die and just became like.. a part of her or something? :S Let's say he became the part of Sargeras that lived inside Medivh but in the Bleach world lol

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 05:39 PM ----------

It is a little suspicious that she could kill a Vasto Lorde since she said she took baby steps in her training. I assumed she lost her powers or something and that's why she got killed by Grand Fisher.

Although Laddips saying she's still alive....blew my mind lol I honestly never even considered that she's still alive.
    Perhaps she was living in a gigai or something? Isshin seems super friends with Urahara. Perhaps her spirit is in SS and she is one of the "special" people Juha Bach wants to recruit. She could have been hiding in Rukongai.
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2013-03-13 at 05:46 PM.

Sometimes updated...

I don't know why but i have a feeling the Soul King is involved somehow. They recently introduced 'it', 'its' interested in Ichigo etc. There must be a tie somewhere, well it might just be interested because he's extremely powerful, but i don't know..

I just went back and checked and he did actually say "I don't know how you managed to kill it on your own"....which makes me lean more towards Masaki somehow absorbing the VL and "passing" it on to Ichigo.

Aizen's probaly got something to do with it. http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v58/c529/18.html makes me think they are responsible for him.

If she lost her Quincy powers the Ishida family probaly wouldn't want her annymore if isshin thenn takes care of her Ryūken would likely be very gratefull to him.

If she got infected by it before destroying it or absorbing it somehow that might be the cause, thenn she passes it on to ichigo on birth but doesn't regain her powers explaining why she died.

If its a hollow created by aizen inside of ichigo it would very much explain his interests in him.

Good week for Kubo to really claim the spotlight with Naruto on break and One Piece on hiatus. He really crafted a good chapter.

Do you think this is the enemy Isshin uses the Final Getsuga Tenshou on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

I don't think he will, as its masaki wo defeats him.

Well, whatever it is (VL or Aizen made Hollow), it is strong, will kick Isshin's ass and will most likely be absorbed / transfer it's Reiatsu to Masaki
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    As Nodt, the Stern Ritter who stole Byakuya's Bankai is now dead, killed by Yamamoto in his "Welcome to Bankai, bitches!" attack, so I'm guessing Byakuya will have his Bankai back now.
    *coughs so hard* Actually Yama took down those 3 guys with his Shikai. Sorry I just had to say it, Yama was so fucking cool.

And ya I guess if the medallion got burnt in the fire Byakuya's Zanpakto spirit...went back to his zanpakto.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 05:53 PM ----------

Also did you guys notice Kubo is still using "Everything but the rain" title for the chapters? Pretty cool since rain = that Hollow comes out.

Is Grimmjow back yet? He's been MIA for like eight years now...

ACTUAL YEARS.

*coughs so hard* Actually Yama took down those 3 guys with his Shikai. Sorry I just had to say it, Yama was so fucking cool.

And ya I guess if the medallion got burnt in the fire Byakuya's Zanpakto spirit...went back to his zanpakto.

Also did you guys notice Kubo is still using "Everything but the rain" title for the chapters? Pretty cool since rain = that Hollow comes out.
    Didn't really notice until now :P

And well, wasn't Grimmjow the guy who was yelling in the background when Urahara came at the pop up screen with the Zero Division?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

What if that VL at the end is Ichigo's true form, and Isshin and Masaki (That's her name, right?) do stuff that manages to turn him into a human infant while also infusing him with their power. Maybe that was when Isshin used his FGT. A Hollow Quincy Shinigami, Hoquigami.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Everyone makes mistakes sometimes I'll chalk that one up to posting before I'd had my coffee The point still stands though, the... guy/girl/thing that stole Byakuya's Bankai is dead, so he should have it back, if he ever returns to the front line, which is nice.

Aye I did, he's a subtle one, when he wants to be .
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Isn't it possible that Masaki lost her powers by doing something similar to Uryuu Ishida taking off the gloves (heh.) when fighting against Kurotsuchi? Since if she soloed the VL, it may be the only conceivable way. Thus she lost her powers, didn't do anything to get em back so that she could be with Isshin, and then it makes sense that the grand fisher dude got the drop on her.

Aye that's pretty likely. I'm guessing that the pair of them either lost or sacrificed their powers, that's how she died to Grand Fisher and how Isshin didn't notice the hollow back in episode 1.
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.