Part about Juha Bach's power overflowing - okayyawhatever.
    Part about captains - why the fuck are these guys still in the manga?

Stuff happened this chapter I guess but it was so boring. Typical style chapter - Few pages with the villains explaining how cool they are, majority of pages with shinigami being bitches using powers, and last page with Aizen. I love Aizen and all, but that's not a big enough cliffhanger to use all the time to make me interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Part about Juha Bach's power overflowing - okayyawhatever.
    Part about captains - why the fuck are these guys still in the manga?

Stuff happened this chapter I guess but it was so boring. Typical style chapter - Few pages with the villains explaining how cool they are, majority of pages with shinigami being bitches using powers, and last page with Aizen. I love Aizen and all, but that's not a big enough cliffhanger to use all the time to make me interested.
    It was so freaking weird xD

Stuff happens, but dafuq it was, no clue. Soul Kings power got absorbed, but the Quincy were the enemy but now the Shinigami are the enemy of the SK but the SK is Juha?

And how did Aizen get there in his (wheelless) chair... Nobody pushed him >.>
    And where is Shunsui all of a sudden...

And did Ukitake die or not? :|

Soooo... Those eye things will eventually take a form (probably of defeated Quincy) who then will be the enemy of the Shinigami who have yet to show their Bankai. Huray for eye thingy!
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Got to hand it to Kubo, he has mastered the art of making so little seem like so much. I mean, really, how much actual time has passed between last chapter and the end of this one? 1-2 minutes? Are they still on Namek? While things have progressed some in the last few chapters, not much has actually happened.

But really, the MVP of this chapter has got to be Soi Fon. I mean, the captains have been standing around for how many chapters, completely clueless to what is happening, and offering their own commentary on it all, and only Soi Fon seems to have the idea that, hey, maybe they shouldn't just be standing around but should hurry up and get into the fight...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    Got to hand it to Kubo, he has mastered the art of making so little seem like so much. I mean, really, how much actual time has passed between last chapter and the end of this one? 1-2 minutes? Are they still on Namek? While things have progressed some in the last few chapters, not much has actually happened.

But really, the MVP of this chapter has got to be Soi Fon. I mean, the captains have been standing around for how many chapters, completely clueless to what is happening, and offering their own commentary on it all, and only Soi Fon seems to have the idea that, hey, maybe they shouldn't just be standing around but should hurry up and get into the fight...
    relevant!!!

https://youtu.be/SYN_VNYKz7g?t=2m11s

But ya, this arc is going by insanely slow, I think its cause they are doing like 12 page chapters (ignoring the filler pages at the start and end) when he is writing for chapters that I think are supposed to be 45 pages. Seems like he wants to write long chapters, but can't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it sad that the thing I was most excited about after reading this chapter was the Naruto Gaiden thing?
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Urg another super short chapter were fuck all happened... I swear Kubo is trolling the shit out of us, he knows all we want to see are the fights yet he keeps having them off screen while we get treated to thrilling pages of people saying pointless shit.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

less boring more action please
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Of course Aizen knew how to deal with Juha's overflowing power since he planned on this happening all along.
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Juha is....

this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So Juha is....

this guy?

Well, from the way he behaves with his Quincy and those new "creatures", yes he is.

Isn't it part of the SK? His powers were "sealed" by Shinigami (maybe cause it would kill all Quincy?) but now that Juha absorbed the right hand/SK power, the seals are gone. Thus the true power of the SK is being released.
    That's what i understood from it atleast :/

But hey, still a few more gods to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    I get the feeling that the SK isn't some benevolent being and he was stuck in that crystal thing for another reason besides doing his job. Jugram said "the Sk's enemies are the Soul Reapers" and I'm guessing he meant the old SK and not Yhwach. It would make sense seeing as Yhwach is his "son" and thus a Quincy himself. Also how his powers are flowing out uncontrollably and attacking only Soul Reapers. Maybe Quincy hate the SK not because of who he is, but what he is. An imprisoned creator. And they want to destroy him to set him free. He might not even be "alive", just kept in some kind of stasis. And the Soul Reapers use him as a "linchpin" while keeping him in this state and not letting him completely die. The Right arm might be some kind of split off created to help ensure control over the SK and as a backup encase something like this would happen.

And now I'm also thinking Yhwach might also be a part of the SK and not just his "son." Remember how he was black when he was born. Maybe the SK had a plan to be set free and it was Yhwach. Some how doing the immaculate conception thing from the crystal.

Eh, thats stretching a bit, the way I see it is that Juha is trying to absorb the powers, and they are going through him and being re-released cause its to much, but because he is quincy and hates Soul reapers the released .. things.. want to kill soul reapers.

The one quincy said "are NOW the soul reapers" meaning they weren't before.

10+ Year Old Account
    The translation I read said "The Soul King's power is at last free of the seals which were bound to him by the Shinigami......For the Soul King's enemies....are only Shinigami."

We are just going to have to see how the arcs go, fan translations are a bit weird. Cause there was things in the past seems like they talk to the soul king, even in the crystal, like how they said it liked Ichigo or whatever.

Maybe you are right though, maybe just liked ichigo for his quincy side ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, if my theory is correct that would be true. XD

But in all honesty, we could come up with the perfect explanation for everything and Kubo would pull something way the hell out of left field and confuse the shit out of all of us.

The one thing I dont like about the manga is the lack of "OMG! HOW DID I MISS THAT!" moments, like if you were to go back and look you would go OOOOOO!!! cause of the subtle hints.

Its like, Aizen explaining everything about ichigo's history.. you were like.. uh what? then go back and read and see NO hints whatsoever. They "tried" to loosely tie Ginjo and explain away the weird power levels from Ichigo throughout the first series, but even then.. made no sense. If he had all this planned from the start, the hints are non-existent for the most part.

Ugh... I just caught myself being like, "Oh! It's Tuesday, 2 more days to find out what happens in the next 15-30 secs of Bleach world!" It really has gotten that bad huh...

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Ugh... I just caught myself being like, "Oh! It's Tuesday, 2 more days to find out what happens in the next 15-30 secs of Bleach world!" It really has gotten that bad huh...

Let me spoil it for you:

1.) The Captains stand around and are all "WTF are you doing Aizen?"
    2.) Aizen is arogant, tells them they don't know shit and he knows it all, and is going to save Soul Society.
    3.) Flash to the Soul King's Palace. Juha is still spewing his powers out. Quincy are all like "You can't do shit Ichigo, give up now. You are part Quincy anyways, join us"
    4.) Ichigo just stands there with a dumb look on his face. Ignore other Quincy and just yell at Ishida.
    5.) Ishida all smug, you don't know anything Ichigo.
    6.) The end.

Omg do you expect a special 40 page chapter? Take out 3 of those steps and it's probably dead accurate.