Ok I've read this chapter a few times now and maybe I'm just missing it but..... lethal dose of what? At no point does it say he infected him with a "sub-substance". So he lowered the lethal dose threshold of his blood..... well great but you need some substance in you to be at that lethal dose.... What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    So his old sword was basicly Rukia's Shinigami power combining with his Hollow / Quincy power thus creating the sword. And nobody in all of Seireitie thought to himself; how the fuck did that guy get a sword? Alrighty then! :P
    Which is why I'm not fond of the idea that one guy makes all zanpakuto; even if everyone else wants to assume he stolen a blade or whatnot, Rukia knows better because she was there when his first one simply appeared, which should have raised some kind of red flag for her. I can overlook it initially since, you know, there was the imminent threat of death from a hungry hollow, but it should have been addressed at some point afterwards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Ok I've read this chapter a few times now and maybe I'm just missing it but..... lethal dose of what? At no point does it say he infected him with a "sub-substance". So he lowered the lethal dose threshold of his blood..... well great but you need some substance in you to be at that lethal dose.... What am I missing?
    Of his blood itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    Which is why I'm not fond of the idea that one guy makes all zanpakuto; even if everyone else wants to assume he stolen a blade or whatnot, Rukia knows better because she was there when his first one simply appeared, which should have raised some kind of red flag for her. I can overlook it initially since, you know, there was the imminent threat of death from a hungry hollow, but it should have been addressed at some point afterwards.
    The best explanation for this that I could come up with, is that when Rukia first gave him her Shinigami powers, she stabs him with her Zanpakuto. After that, we never see Rukia with her Zanpakuto again until her own powers are restored, and at that point, Ichigo had unlocked his own Shinigami powers. Initially, since giving a human your Shinigami powers was against the law, we can assume that is something that almost never has happened in Soul Society history. I could give Rukia a pass if maybe she just thought his Zanpakuto was just his own manifestation of her Zanpakuto or whatever, but still, someone should have wondered how he still had a Zanpakuto once he unlocked his own powers. Best answer though, is it is just something that Kubo never planned on explaining or working out until more recently.

But now that he has a true Zanpakuto, he should kick even more ass, and that's why I'm curious about his true Bankai. Remember, Byakuya didn't initially believe Ichigo's Bankai was a real Bankai anyways, because Bankai have always been big, showy weapons, and his was just a normal looking sword. No one initially realized his outfit was also part of his Bankai until he told Unohana about it.
    Last edited by Hishiro; 2014-10-25 at 01:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    Remember, Byakuya didn't initially believe Ichigo's Bankai was a real Bankai anyways, because Bankai have always been big, showy weapons, and his was just a normal looking sword.
    Yamamoto's bankai wasn't particularly large or impressive to look at; its capabilities is what made it impressive. Maybe Byakuya had never seen it before, though.

But yeah, I don't think Kubo ever planned this far ahead originally and now he's being forced to try and retcon things and hope no one notices or asks too many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    But it never happened :P I guess mostly because we didn't even know that only one guy makes all the Zanpakuto. That way we never really wondered why.

The best explanation for this that I could come up with, is that when Rukia first gave him her Shinigami powers, she stabs him with her Zanpakuto. After that, we never see Rukia with her Zanpakuto again until her own powers are restored, and at that point, Ichigo had unlocked his own Shinigami powers. Initially, since giving a human your Shinigami powers was against the law, we can assume that is something that almost never has happened in Soul Society history. I could give Rukia a pass if maybe she just thought his Zanpakuto was just his own manifestation of her Zanpakuto or whatever, but still, someone should have wondered how he still had a Zanpakuto once he unlocked his own powers. Best answer though, is it is just something that Kubo never planned on explaining or working out until more recently.

But now that he has a true Zanpakuto, he should kick even more ass, and that's why I'm curious about his true Bankai. Remember, Byakuya didn't initially believe Ichigo's Bankai was a real Bankai anyways, because Bankai have always been big, showy weapons, and his was just a normal looking sword. No one initially realized his outfit was also part of his Bankai until he told Unohana about it.
    Well. The higher up captains (especially somebody like Yamamoto) should have known that it should have been impossible like that.

But i guess that is where the badge jumped in. So they could still keep a eye on him, knowing he was "special". Not knowing in what way, but knowing that there was something wrong.

I think his new/true Bankai will be more, Hollow like. Something like the Hell movie where he get's the golden armor and stuff.
    Hell, maybe even a Final Getsuga-ish style. I think that was Ichigo's "old" Bankai true power. But in a more controlled manner so that one doesn't lose all their Shinigami powers.
    If they had more time, i think Isshin would have thought Ichigo how to use it without losing all his powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Ok. Cool, but also WHAT THE FUCKING HELL MAN, NOT COOL.

It was pretty clear that Juha's elite force wasn't defeated yet. But eh, what? There are still some fights going on down there that we haven't seen shit from.

Guess their powers go to the Elite force now? This time, will it still be a 1v4, or a actual 1 on 1 fight. Each "Zero Division" member having one opponent?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Ok. Cool, but also WHAT THE FUCKING HELL MAN, NOT COOL.

It was pretty clear that Juha's elite force wasn't defeated yet. But eh, what? There are still some fights going on down there that we haven't seen shit from.

Guess their powers go to the Elite force now? This time, will it still be a 1v4, or a actual 1 on 1 fight. Each "Zero Division" member having one opponent?
    I don't know. I feel that the powers those people have are totally taken from Tite's ass or something. Each time something happens, somebody from the enemy has the PERFECT ability/skill to counter that with no explanation whatsoever for what that skill is. I mean, if Juha could just resurrect dead soldiers, why didn't he just kill them himself, made them super strong zombies or whatever (this zombie thing is pissing me off anyway, they are stereotypical German Nazi zombies, not quincies anymore) and steamrolled Soul Society and the King's Palace? Fuck, if he was that strong, why isn't he Steamrolling everything in his way just by himself? Why rely on soldiers (which he can easily oneshot himself) to defeat your enemies? If they are strong enough to do that, he could have done it even faster and with more ease.

Deleted
    I would say that I'm utterly disgusted by these last arc Quincies (in comparison to the cool stylization Ishida fed us with for past few arcs) but there is a more pressing matter to address.

If Yucha kills all his Quincies (except his own 0 division) just like that now, I'm gonna proclaim him the biggest fucking douche in this manga. I hoped that at least Bazz-B would survive.

Deleted
    Yea, what the hell? seems like Kubo just couldn't handle every character so he just went ahead and killed everyone so he can focus on Quincy zero division D:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Yea, what the hell? seems like Kubo just couldn't handle every character so he just went ahead and killed everyone so he can focus on Quincy zero division D:
    In all fairness, people have been asking for this to speed up and get to the good stuff, so this is just Kubo obliging the public. Did we really want to see the girl squad or the old geezer fight another random shinigami? I know I didn't.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    In all fairness, people have been asking for this to speed up and get to the good stuff, so this is just Kubo obliging the public. Did we really want to see the girl squad or the old geezer fight another random shinigami? I know I didn't.
    I sure did not. I was hoping that this whole arc will be more about Ichigo. Haven't seen him in half a year or so

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I sure did not. I was hoping that this whole arc will be more about Ichigo. Haven't seen him in half a year or so
    Same for me, this Arc has been wank.

we didn't even get to see all the fights in the soul society and some guys we still don't know what the hell they even do. Lame.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Not directly, but there are a number of promised Bankai that we need to still see... and if all that is left is the Quicny with Juha, then what excuse will we get to see these promised bankai?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

I don't get what the big deal is. It's known that Juha can steal power back, and as the Colonel said, who cares about soul society at this point?

Now probably all of Squad Zero will have a hard time against the suped up Sternritter bodyguards. Maybe even the Wind is back. And after fights they get hurt. Then Juha breezes past them and then Ichigo shows up.

I'll be SOOOO annoyed if Ichigo shows up mid S0 vs. Bodyguard fight and helps them out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not directly, but there are a number of promised Bankai that we need to still see... and if all that is left is the Quicny with Juha, then what excuse will we get to see these promised bankai?
    Probably post in a post credit scene?
    BfA Beta Time

Feels like this was a waste of a chapter, this could have easily been done in a few panels, but noooo. Kubo continues to show his incompetence with pacing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urg, what a load of crispy fried wank,

So basically we lost a bunch of fights in Seireitei to power up the guys in the Royal Palace... Yay.

Also quite worrying. Shunsui is still in Seireitei, so unless he hauls ass up to the Royal Palace, how are we going to see him fight?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I think the story just needs to come to a end and I got a feeling Kubo feels the sameway.

Bleach should have ended after the aizen fight or hell I accpt the fullbring acr as the end. But this is dragging on way to long for no good reason. The story is so off hinged its hard to fallow.

With that said I am enjoying the story but even as a big fan this seems sloppy as hell.

Its really starting to feel like a bad ripoff of the aizen arc and now the whole he kills everyone and takes there powers just to res his squad zero.....ffs
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-10-29 at 04:42 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD