10+ Year Old Account
    Once you think about all people that are touched by Juha gain some power correct? And he spread out his soul all over the Soul Society so that it would touch them all correct? Would it then be possible that Bankai's may have changed a little from the influx of quincy power thus being a large part of the reason for Renji's drastic change
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Idk about that theory Destil. Soul King isn't going around loaning people power. Squad Zero protects him and it's possible their powers come from the Soul King but ehhhh. Pretty sure they already stated that Juha's soul goes back to him, not sure why it would go to the Soul King. In fact, the only reason Juha can move is because he's getting souls back.
    I agree that they won't go back to the Soul King but that they both do have the same ability.
    Soul King and Juha both can rip a piece of their soul off and hand it over to person 1 and 2.
    Soul King gives it to person 1.
    Juha to person 2.
    Person 1 dies>Soul goes to SK.
    Person 2 dies>Soul go to Juha.
    And not that 1 and 2 would go to SK. Cause why the hell would the SK need protection then? He gets all souls in all the worlds. He would be able to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    They are Quincy they were born from Quincy so they didn't miss anything... Juha was sleeping while they were alive, when he woke up he took their souls cause they were unworthy/impure for some reason... dunno why he didn't take Uryuu's/Ichigo's souls though... I'm guessing he couldn't take Ichigo's because he was part shinigami but for Uryuu I have no clue...
    Well, he took the ones of the unworthy/impure cause he wanted to regain his strenght i guess. Uryu was, ofcourse, worthy of being his successor. Ichigo i dunno. Maybe worthy too.

But eh.... Ichigo's mom was tainted with White. It was part of her soul. She died>her soul went to Juha. In before Hollow Quincy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Once you think about all people that are touched by Juha gain some power correct? And he spread out his soul all over the Soul Society so that it would touch them all correct? Would it then be possible that Bankai's may have changed a little from the influx of quincy power thus being a large part of the reason for Renji's drastic change
    What they meant with "spreading his soul all over SS" was that they meant the Sternritter. They all have a part of his soul (their letter is Juha's soul power) and they are all over SS.

Renji's different Zanpakuto is from not knowing the full name of his Bankai. And that is why he had a different one now. The clothes are from the weird lady in Squad Zero. Not Juha's soul nor the SK's soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

*Yawn* Oh so lovely episode. As expected; Rukia against As Nodt.

Renji has been observed by NaNaNa Najahkoop (The U) and nothing special happened. But Nanana basicly said he can already defeat Renji. What? How >.<
    His power is something with observing i guess... Seeing how he stated it himself that he "never observed a enemy for so long".

Oh well, next week; Rukia's power up. And Kenpachi joins???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    His power is something with observing i guess... Seeing how he stated it himself that he "never observed a enemy for so long".
    Most of his enemies probably weren't sleeping on the battlefield.

True that, BUT! He could have been stalking past enemies too. And how do you observe a sleeping person? All he does is sit and sleep, nothing too interesting about that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, he also said that he was looking for the guy that killed Superstar, and only found Renji while he had already fallen asleep.

Considering his eyes are covered with what appears to be either a large visor or something, it wouldn't necessarily surprise me if he had some eye power. On the other hand, all his observation couldn't tell him that Renji was actually asleep instead of faking it, so who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Boring chapter... Rukia fighting As Nodt, LAME, Byakuya should get his Revenge on that douchebag, then ANOTHER fight for Renji... It's been like a chapter since his last fight AND there are about 20 other people that need to get some love... Lame.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Yeah, he probably has some insect eyes (seems familiar...NaNaNa and Kaname Tõsen brothers?)

But Gallahadd, Rukia will not finish him, As Nodt feels lonely without Zenbonzakura, so Byakuya will join the fight :P
    And i really have a feeling Kenpachi will fight Nananananana, maybe it's the hair...

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, he probably has some insect eyes (seems familiar...NaNaNa and Kaname Tõsen brothers?)

But Gallahadd, Rukia will not finish him, As Nodt feels lonely without Zenbonzakura, so Byakuya will join the fight :P
    And i really have a feeling Kenpachi will fight Nananananana, maybe it's the hair...
    I think that remark was more of a taunt to Rukia, as in it was what Byakuya was saying during his battle with As Nodt. What better way to scare the weaker sibling than with the laments of the stronger one?
    BfA Beta Time

I have mixed feelings about the chapter. On one hand, lol that Renji fell asleep on the battlefield and I'm glad those two have a solid plan.

On the other, as said, Renji fighting again is ehhhh. Kenpatchi took out 3 by himself so I don't mind Renji being strong but this is just underpowering the Sternritter, this isn't fair. Now instead of fun 1v1's for every Captain, it's gonna be a couple of select people owning multiple sternritter, Juha Bach gets strong, then he one shots everyone until Ichigo stops him.

I also REALLY don't like the implication that Rukia can't fear anyone. Like, out of everyone in the fucking manga, its HER that can resist fear. That's fucking bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I have mixed feelings about the chapter. On one hand, lol that Renji fell asleep on the battlefield and I'm glad those two have a solid plan.

On the other, as said, Renji fighting again is ehhhh. Kenpatchi took out 3 by himself so I don't mind Renji being strong but this is just underpowering the Sternritter, this isn't fair. Now instead of fun 1v1's for every Captain, it's gonna be a couple of select people owning multiple sternritter, Juha Bach gets strong, then he one shots everyone until Ichigo stops him.

I also REALLY don't like the implication that Rukia can't fear anyone. Like, out of everyone in the fucking manga, its HER that can resist fear. That's fucking bullshit.
    But what if her greatest fear was something she already faced? Remember that Hollow that took over her Vicecaptain awhile ago? What if she had died a little on the inside when she was ready to be executed in the rescue arc? I feel that Rukia of all the main characters should be able to resist fear the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    But what if her greatest fear was something she already faced? Remember that Hollow that took over her Vicecaptain awhile ago? What if she had died a little on the inside when she was ready to be executed in the rescue arc? I feel that Rukia of all the main characters should be able to resist fear the most.
    Because I'm sure every other Captain and Vice Captain didn't have any experiences themselves to resist fear.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    GT is pretty much obsolete for anything now. Though we could just say it was an alternate reality or something, I guess.
    Goku could destroy planets in the Saiyan Saga, nevermind waiting until the Freeza saga. Vegeta destroyed Arlia while on his way to Earth, without powering up. Even Nappa could destroy planets at that point xD

The movie takes place after the Buu saga. During the time between the end of Z and the start of GT.

Where was it stated that she is the only one that had no fear? She could also be talking shit just so she doesn't seem afraid to the enemy. You're not just going to tell your enemy that you're terrified of them lol

Anyway, these first couple of fights are pretty much just to show the reader how much stronger they have both become by getting them to fight people that were/are/seemed pretty damn powerful. Look at the Mask guy, he took out two captains and then in comes VICE-Captain Renji, who is now obviously past captain level. These fights are really just to show that. Shounen is Shounen.
    Wasn't it that also a lot of fans weren't too happy with GT and never called it part of the story?
    Or am i confusing myself with the fan made manga of whatever it's name was that they go to SS 10.

It's been too long since i saw DBZ xD I only remember Nappa being a "weak" guy.

The reason why Rukia can "resist" (Altho i don't think resist is the correct word to use) fear is because she had; suprise suprise>Squad Zero training.
    She just overcomes her Fear of what As Nodt gives her.

On a side note; GOD i want to see As Nodt in the anime. I'm really curious as to what creepy voice they would give him!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a GUY?! I thought it was a girl... lol oops.
    Totally thought the same lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh As Nodt is fairly asexual and was refered to as 'it' until someone in the manga refered to them as 'him'

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man if Rukia and Renji have this much of a power up I can't wait to see how powerful Byakuya has become. He was already a tier ahead of those 2 before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Man if Rukia and Renji have this much of a power up I can't wait to see how powerful Byakuya has become. He was already a tier ahead of those 2 before.
    Aye, I've always liked the rivalry between Byakuya and Zaraki (Byakuya would win ) so I hope now that Zaraki's recieved a huge powerboost, Byakuya gets the same, to keep them at roughly the same powerlevel.

Well, it's mostly because the story in GT was overall terrible xD So fans decided to either forget it existed or not consider it anything to do with Z.
    By today's standards (SSJ God and so on), Nappa was a flea lol But at the time, he was a monster. Considering power levels at the time, I reckon most people could have destroyed a planet if they wanted to lol

Anyway... back to Bleach!

It's a GUY?! I thought it was a girl... lol oops.

I'd say we need more info on what training they've had up there, tbh. We only ever saw Ichigo and Renji doing anything, iirc. And Byakuya is still there as far as we know.
    Meh, it was just typical DBZ if you ask me. "Oh we need a dragon his balls to save the world once again".
    But yeah, let's just go back to Bleach xD

Eh, yeah? I thought (especially since the latest manga) that he was a guy with ehm, i forgot the correct name but you know. Cyber gothic style. With the facial masks and spikes... That's why i thought it was a guy xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Aye, I've always liked the rivalry between Byakuya and Zaraki (Byakuya would win ) so I hope now that Zaraki's recieved a huge powerboost, Byakuya gets the same, to keep them at roughly the same powerlevel.
    Ehm, actually it would be a pretty even fight. That is, until Kenpachi removes his Reiatsu seal. Then he would beat Byakuya (if he can catch him).

And especially now, with both of them having a HUGE power spike (well, atleast Kenpachi) i'd say Kenpachi>Byakuya :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehm, actually it would be a pretty even fight. That is, until Kenpachi removes his Reiatsu seal. Then he would beat Byakuya (if he can catch him).

And especially now, with both of them having a HUGE power spike (well, atleast Kenpachi) i'd say Kenpachi>Byakuya :P
    Byakuja was way stronger during soul society arc, thenn they where even in heuco mundo. We don't know eithers strenght currently.

I'd say Byakuja >> Kenpachi

That Soul Society arc was bootleg. You can't base power levels off that. Kenpachi defeats 2 captains with their bankai, and Ichigo beats him with a Shikai? That was just a point to be made. And then Ichigo needs a bankai to keep up with Byakuya and Getsuga Tenshou. It was typical only because Byakuya was set up as the main villain since he injured Ichigo and stole Rukia earlier.

Then Hollow Arc portrays Byakuya and Kenpachi as relatively equal and rivals. About right.

Then Byakuya has to be creative vs. that bookmark of end mother fucker and Kenpachi one shots the watch guy. Not a problem, still slightly equal.

Then Kenpachi beats 3 Sternritter and Byakuya gets owned. I'll attribute that to Kenpachi not relying on bankai, but I'd say if anyone had an upper leg it'd have been Kenpachi.

Now with this bootleg Squad Zero powerup I'll say they're equal again (only because Kenpachi's power is up, although if Kenpachi uses a bankai I'd say he'd be stronger than Byakuya).

So no, Byakuya wouldn't win.