15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    When the Quincies got wiped out because of the hollow attack it was really because Juha Bach was draining their life, not because they lost the fight. Uryu's grandpa was probably just too old to fight the hollows alone.

Did you think it was a coincidence Grand Fisher randomly showed up? Ichigo's Mom died at same time as Uryu's grandpa's posse.
    Yhwach doesn't drain the power during the fight, he takes the power back when a Quincy dies, whether it is in battle or old age. Soken Ishida also didn't die when Masaki died, it was Uryu's mother who collapsed and fell into a coma because Yhwach took back the quincy powers from anyone who was not a pure blood Quincy. Masaki was supposed to live like Soken and Ryuken since she was a pure blood Quincy but being bitten by "Whitey" corrupted her.

I just got one thing to say......ITS MOTHER FUCKEN KENNY.

Shit is about to get real lol.

Sorry had to let that out.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I just got one thing to say......ITS MOTHER FUCKEN KENNY.

Shit is about to get real lol.

Sorry had to let that out.
    I came here to say the same thing.

Next week will be glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw i wanted more Yachiru and maybe that other girl kenpachi is gonna cut him up effordlessly.

Useless vizards died don't care one bit about it.

BIG DADDY! I KNEW IT!

So ehm, one thing i'm confused about. Is that V guy (the vanisher with the weird eyes) real or not? Or is this new guy the real V?
    Cause as far as i understand, the vanishing guy is just a imagination.

Seems like as long as you stand in the barrier his power will work. Or, if you believe what he "imagines" it will become reality / mindfuck / hypnotic stuff.

Lol at the (completely useless) Vizard captains, got their asses kicked to a not even fully powered up Superstar and now they are really dead. Unless it's ofcourse just a imagination and that they aren't really dead.

But, it feels like Kenpachi isn't going to fight YET. I think he will be on the side line for now and cheer Yachiru on and then a third guy shows up. (Past / Present / Future) perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I think the V was real but lol ended up dying anyway.

Kenpachi's entrance wasn't that awesome...idk why you guys are getting so worked up. Byakuya's was far cooler, and even then it was expected.

I wonder if those two Vizards are really dead. I kind of don't understand what happened. Renji defeats the S, leaves their hurt bodies to go nap, and they got captured and murdered. I see...

Imagination guy is a problem. We already had the I for the iron guy that Hachawalt killed. What is this guys letter gonna be?

Soooo.....Unohana sacrifices her life so that Kenpachi can regain all his strenght, why the F does he still use the eye-patch?
    I mean sure, its iconic for him, but it makes absolutely zero sense!

10+ Year Old Account
    Urg, am I the only one that thought this week was lame as fuck?

I mean we still know nothing about Yachiru's shikai, we've still not really seen her fight... and then some new guy shows up, images all her bones are cookies and she falls over before *yawn* Zaraki shows up and we know he's not going to be classy like Byakuya, help Yachiru to shake off this guys powers and kill him herself, he's just going to slice him in two...

Is it just me, or does it seem like Kubo is rushing? I mean in the last monthish we've had
    Renji's Bankai
    Rukia's Bankai
    Byakuya's return
    Yachiru's Shikai
    and now Zaraki's return...

all of this to take out 3 low level Stern Ritter. Shit we've not had ANY details on any of the new Shikai/Bankai, so why bother showing them? Unless he's just going it because he said he'd show every Bankai, if the person has one.

I swear if Kubo keeps up like this, if he screws up the reveal for Shunsui's Bankai like he has with the others so far...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I wonder if those two Vizards are really dead. I kind of don't understand what happened. Renji defeats the S, leaves their hurt bodies to go nap, and they got captured and murdered. I see...
    They didn't get captured. She found their bodies and was nursing them in hiding. Every part of Soul Society, except Mayuri's lab, became the Quincy castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobla View Post
    Soooo.....Unohana sacrifices her life so that Kenpachi can regain all his strenght, why the F does he still use the eye-patch?
    Kenny makes a point of weakening himself. The eyepatch is part of that. Much like the bells in his hair. You have to earn the right to fight him at full strength. Plus he is probably like Yama, most people cannot be around him at full strength because his reiatsu is so overpowering.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I mean we still know nothing about Yachiru's shikai, we've still not really seen her fight... and then some new guy shows up, images all her bones are cookies and she falls over before *yawn* Zaraki shows up and we know he's not going to be classy like Byakuya, help Yachiru to shake off this guys powers and kill him herself, he's just going to slice him in two...
    Eh. I think Kenny is going to be there for immoral support for Yachiru. "You lost to him? Your imagination is so much stronger." Cue Yachiru turning him into a mouse and chasing him. And is anyone having Buu flashbacks? "YOU TURN INTO COOOOOOKIE!"

On her Shikai: I did like the crazy pose and high five she did with the two kids/puppets/whatever the fuck they are. It just seemed right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriel View Post
    Eh. I think Kenny is going to be there for immoral support for Yachiru. "You lost to him? Your imagination is so much stronger." Cue Yachiru turning him into a mouse and chasing him. And is anyone having Buu flashbacks? "YOU TURN INTO COOOOOOKIE!"

On her Shikai: I did like the crazy pose and high five she did with the two kids/puppets/whatever the fuck they are. It just seemed right.
    hehe immoral support, love it .

You raise a good point, but the thing is, we've basically just had that with Byakuya/Rukia, him coaching her to get past As Nodt's fear, then she oneshit him. Seems kinda lame for Kubo to then repeat the same thing again with Zaraki/Yachiru. I'd rather he either didn't show up at all OR, now that he has shown up, Yachiru is all "Nah Ken-chan... I GOT DIS!"

and yeah the crazy high five attack stance was superbly insane.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    They didn't get captured. She found their bodies and was nursing them in hiding. Every part of Soul Society, except Mayuri's lab, became the Quincy castle.

Kenny makes a point of weakening himself. The eyepatch is part of that. Much like the bells in his hair. You have to earn the right to fight him at full strength. Plus he is probably like Yama, most people cannot be around him at full strength because his reiatsu is so overpowering.

Rose and Kensai were given to Isane by Rukia for treatment when Renji fought Mask. Although the captains were rescued, the fates of Hisagi, Ikkaku and Yumachika are probably not good.

That's just like Ichigo! It was shown when Ichigo had to reclaim zangetsu from white that Zangetsu was super strong and had overpowering strength and Reiatsu in its Shikai form. Just like how people have to beat his awesome Shikai in order to see his Bankai.

Oh wait. Ichigo already starts out in his Bankai for every fight? Oh ya....

I agree though, Kenpachi probably is at full strength, but it's hidden beneath his eyepatch. He probably could have killed these Sternritter before his power up anyway.

I think the V was real but lol ended up dying anyway.

Kenpachi's entrance wasn't that awesome...idk why you guys are getting so worked up. Byakuya's was far cooler, and even then it was expected.

Imagination guy is a problem. We already had the I for the iron guy that Hachawalt killed. What is this guys letter gonna be?
    Guremi is his name, didn't even really notice xD Was looking at Bleach wiki if they maybe gave him a letter or not. I thought he was one of those "friends" of Bambiette (you know, her gang of little girls).

He could be the C, L, M, N, W or X. 2 Unnamed left, which could be part of those letters too. And we still have those girls left and some others >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    hehe immoral support, love it .

You raise a good point, but the thing is, we've basically just had that with Byakuya/Rukia, him coaching her to get past As Nodt's fear, then she oneshit him. Seems kinda lame for Kubo to then repeat the same thing again with Zaraki/Yachiru. I'd rather he either didn't show up at all OR, now that he has shown up, Yachiru is all "Nah Ken-chan... I GOT DIS!"

and yeah the crazy high five attack stance was superbly insane.
    Sadly enough, Kubo really feels like he is rushing. Everything is going way too fast and it all should be more explained in detail. Sure Rukia and Renji got training from the Squad Zero. But still. Being able to overcome fear all of a sudden and using Bankai correctly straight away? Please... She learned it in a short periode and how to properly use her Shikai, which took her from 1 to NOW to understand how to use it properly. And then straight Bankai one shot, okaaaay...

Kenpachi is going to peptalk Yachiru. We all know that. Ofcourse he is there, he needs to support his little girl. What daddy wouldn't cheer his little girl on? If Kenpachi is going to show his new Shikai power now, it would be really too rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    Rose and Kensai were given to Isane by Rukia for treatment when Renji fought Mask. Although the captains were rescued, the fates of Hisagi, Ikkaku and Yumachika are probably not good.
    They're going to be ok. We still haven't seen Hisagi or Yumichika's Bankais (or Matsumoto's). Kensei has stated 3 times that Hisagi has one, so he has to show up and use it. Yumichika and Matsumoto were training for Bankai back during the Vizard arc, so if Rukia has one, then they do. I'm actually looking forward to Yumichika's Bankai based on the true form of his shikai.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Kenpachi is going to peptalk Yachiru. We all know that. Ofcourse he is there, he needs to support his little girl. What daddy wouldn't cheer his little girl on? If Kenpachi is going to show his new Shikai power now, it would be really too rushed.
    Pep talk, or she is going to be embarrassed that Kenny saw her in a moment of weakness. Either way, this still sounds like Yachiru's fight. It just feels wrong that she got to finally do a super hero pose, then loses to plot hax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobla View Post
    Because he still has problems controlling it? He needs it now at full strength more than ever in order to not crush every1 around him with his reiatsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Because he still has problems controlling it? He needs it now at full strength more than ever in order to not crush every1 around him with his reiatsu.
    Why would you assume Kenpachi has trouble controlling his strength?

They're going to be ok. We still haven't seen Hisagi or Yumichika's Bankais (or Matsumoto's). Kensei has stated 3 times that Hisagi has one, so he has to show up and use it. Yumichika and Matsumoto were training for Bankai back during the Vizard arc, so if Rukia has one, then they do. I'm actually looking forward to Yumichika's Bankai based on the true form of his shikai.

- - - Updated - - -

Pep talk, or she is going to be embarrassed that Kenny saw her in a moment of weakness. Either way, this still sounds like Yachiru's fight. It just feels wrong that she got to finally do a super hero pose, then loses to plot hax.
    For now we think they are dead. But i agree tho, they will live.

I forgot about those people... But, honestly? If a Vizard captain can't win vs a Quincy, how should a VC win? Rukia and Renji had Squad Zero training, but those 3 didn't have anything special that could give them a power boost to hold out.

Yumichika would be something with flowers or power tapping i guess.

Poor Yachiru will be in tears that she lost to such a "easy opponent" and Kenpachi will tell that she shouldn't cry over a few broken bones. Then she will get up and kick the living shit out of Guremi.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    The reason he is wearing it, is the same as before; to seal a part of his Reiatsu. Remember; his Reiatsu is so big it can insuffocate people that aren't strong enough if he fully releases it.

Seriously though. It's as simple as "let me put my Vizard mask and infect you guys with AIDS." Literally. Then their antibodies can't react or something and the Sternritter would die. Vizards not owning + vice captains owning IS broken.

I'm also kind of mad. The whole point of the break was for the captains to get stronger and reconnect with their Shikai so they don't have to use Bankai. JK, they're gonna use Bankai anyway.

Seriously though. It's as simple as "let me put my Vizard mask and infect you guys with AIDS." Literally. Then their antibodies can't react or something and the Sternritter would die. Vizards not owning + vice captains owning IS broken.

I'm also kind of mad. The whole point of the break was for the captains to get stronger and reconnect with their Shikai so they don't have to use Bankai. JK, they're gonna use Bankai anyway.
    These were also the Vizards that avoided the use of their masks. Someone like Shinji or Mashiro will go use their mask almost from the beginning of the fight.

Well, this is the final arc, and KT did say that everyone with a Bankai would reveal theirs. He was not going to leave anyone standing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am getting bored with all the quincy having random superpowers that basically any kid could have come up with. It just reminds me of the Xcution arc all over again. Some of the powers are just like WTF? where is the consistency.