10+ Year Old Account
    Well it seems the fullbringers are back. Didnt expect themm to show up. Gess that means the mysterius swordsman was Ginjō.
    Not very happy with Ganju showing up again don't like him. Hopefully next time we get to see the spirit king.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Well it seems the fullbringers are back. Didnt expect themm to show up. Gess that means the mysterius swordsman was Ginjō.
    Not very happy with Ganju showing up again don't like him. Hopefully next time we get to see the spirit king.
    Yea, seen them and was like.. wtf... I dunno whats going on, but I know somehow everyone is going to come back, and I think they are hinting at Aizen not joining the quincy's so i wouldnt be surprised if he came back too. I was NOT expecting the fullbrings to return, and really I dont think they should have

Deleted
    Hmm. Well, the most interesting thing for me about this chapter was the Shiba sections. I was very surprised to see the Fullbringers back so soon as well! And even more surprised that Kukaku was able to find them so easily. Wasn't it supposed to be nearly impossible to find somebody once they'd died and gone to the Rukongai? Bit of a 'needle in a haystack' situation? Pretty sure that's how Kubo sold it before.

I am also curious about Kukaku's connection to them. I am guessing she knew Ginjo while he was a sub-shinigami. After all, it seemed like he worked closely with Squad 13 and seeing as Kukaku's brother was the lieutenant of and pretty much stand-in captain for that Squad, it's likely Kukaku heard about him. I miss Kaien.

What interests me most though, is who exactly is the Shibas' uncle, if the translation is correct and my interpretation of that section is on the mark? Why would he care about Ichigo? Curiouser and curiouser. Gief Ichigo=Kaien incarnation in some form, plez!

Deleted
    You guys don't need to use the spoiler tag!! =p

So, this chapter starts with Kisuke! Yay!

Apparently he is all fine and safe and...he's transmit a message through, Kon? Man, that man never ceases to amaze me! xD And the face of Kurotsuchi! Ah, priceless, he's all like, "How did he do this?! I WANT THIS TOO!".

Inoue and Sado are okay too then we hear another "voice", I still don't understand who this person is, is it Ichigo's father? I don't really don't understand who it could be. <.< But then he says something about a "nice contract with him", so does it mean that this man is that Quincy they defeated or what? Confusing.

Then there's a boring talk about how Ichigo always wants to save everyone and everybody. bla bla

Then he gets all serious on that bald dude to get to the palace! GET TO DA CHOOPA! Haha, sorry, I couldn't resist it.

Apparently, there's no way to get to the palace without using Kukaku's firing thing. Her brother apparently turned into stone, dafuq. o.O

Now.. The most weird part, the part I was not expecting. We see Ganju and his friends gain, !!!!!!!! I seriously did not expect to see them again!

Also, if they are spirits now, do they have Shinigami powers or the powers they previously had? If so, does this mean that when a "super" human dies, that has abilities(Fullbringer or someone like Ichigo, or a Quincy??), will they be able to keep their powers? Hm..

And finally!! The palace! Seems like a big place, I wonder who lives there besides the King, since there's a lot of houses in the lower part of those stairs.

Well, this chapter, overall, was pretty nice. Ganju appearing was something I was not expecting.

It seems like the uncle they talk about might be Ichigo's dad. Also the guy that Urahara was talking about might be Ichigo's dad too? So far i don't know who else it could be...

Tbh, it was kinda to be expected (still weird tho) that they would return. A few of them died after all.

Is that, Seireitei under the palace...?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Hmm. Isshin being related to the Shibas actually would make sense. It'd explain why, with different hair and eyes, Ichigo could be Kaien's twin. There's no way Kubo drew them looking so similar by sheer coincidence. Either he did it with something deliberate in mind or did it to make us think he had something in mind. >.<

Deleted
    I guess it would make sense for Ichigo to be, somehow, related to Kaien, still, dunno.

I think they just look similar because of Kaien being Rukia's former lieutenant/friend and so she could have a reason to give Ichigo Shinigam powers.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or does the palace look strikingly like the innitial release of Byakya's bankai? With pillars instead of swords.

As for the Fullbring people. I can only sigh, thought we'd be done with those.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH with the person in the background i thought it was Grimmjow, it was just the 'Kurasaki you bastard' quote that made me think of him straight away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, kinda interesting chapter, kinda stupid

I dont like the Fullbringers being back, although since some of them did get kinda gibbed, would be interesting to see them REALLY fight.

We STILL don't know who the swordsman was ffs :'( although I think it must be a Fullbringer based on Urahara's use of the word "contract" the thing is... pretty sure all the Fullbring were with Kuukaku so.... yeah.

Also the Kings Palace looks badass , I'm hoping Ichigo and Byakuya will get slightly tweaked Bankai, Byakuyas bankai wasn't broken, only stolen so it shouldn't be weaker. Ichigo hopefully will get a newish bankai, just as powerful as before but with a few tweaks to make it a bit more interesting.

As for Kuukaku's use of the word "Uncle".... That was rather interesting, at this point it wouldn't surprise me if Ichigo WAS related to the Shiba's in some way, but I get the feeling that she was refering to a whole new character, not sure why.

Although now that I think about it, don't you think Ganju and Ginjo look CRAZY similar maybe he is 'uncle' Ginjo?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I guess it would make sense for Ichigo to be, somehow, related to Kaien, still, dunno.

I think they just look similar because of Kaien being Rukia's former lieutenant/friend and so she could have a reason to give Ichigo Shinigam powers.
    That is true. It could have just been showing a reason for Rukia gut response to help Ichigo when they first met.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    TBH with the person in the background i thought it was Grimmjow, it was just the 'Kurasaki you bastard' quote that made me think of him straight away.
    That was my immediate reaction. Urahara's tone/expression implied that the "contract" was actually closer to one-sided blackmail than a mutual agreement and I think Grimmjow is one of the few arrancar left that Urahara would happily extort. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    As for Kuukaku's use of the word "Uncle".... That was rather interesting, at this point it wouldn't surprise me if Ichigo WAS related to the Shiba's in some way, but I get the feeling that she was refering to a whole new character, not sure why.

Although now that I think about it, don't you think Ganju and Ginjo look CRAZY similar maybe he is 'uncle' Ginjo?
    Ginjo and Ganju do look fairly similar, not to mention their damn names! Threw me off for a bit when I saw Ginjo. Only recognised them all the fullbringers when I registered Tsukishima's shirt 'n sword.
    I don't think Ginjo would be the "uncle" character. Remember up until a few weeks ago, he was human. The Shiba family are all at least several hundred years old. I doubt they'd refer to him with a paternal title. I think it's either an affectionate name for someone unrelated to the family (like you might call your dad's best friend your uncle) or a blood relative that will be a revelation to us. I'd like to know what the original Japanese title she used to refer to this character was. Might give some insight into whether or not they are actually family.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-11-29 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I think I just nerdgasm'd reading that chapter >_>

The guy in Hueco Mundo is obviously Grimmjow. He's the only one that rolled up his sleeves like that and would call Ichigo a bastard so easily.

I'm curious why the Fullbringers are involved again. Ganju and Ginjo... what is the deal there?!

I think the 'uncle' is going to be Isshin. Who else would be disappointed with Ichigo going somewhere nobody can get to without the Zero division or someone else like that?
    If Isshin is an actual uncle, then he's not Kaien's father. But, if Kaien's father was Isshin's brother, it would explain some resemblance. Though maybe not the almost twin-like looks :S
    If anything, I'll bet Kaien would have a different mother than Ichigo does. Could be a partial reason for Isshin leaving for the real world.
    I'm pretty sure they died and were sent to SS, meaning they're legit full fledged Shinigami or something like that now.

Notice how the only 3 there are Giriko, Ginjou, and Tsukishima?

Yeeahhhh.

But, otherwise, it's obviously Grimmjow now.

Kubo's probably waiting to reintroduce him at the right time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

That guy was so obviously Grimmjow from his white clothes, rolled up sleeves, black shash, and foul temper toward ichigo there is no other explanation. Also it would be fitting that it is also him because he can use garganta to get them back to the world of the living explaining why they would not need a rescue team to get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Notice how the only 3 there are Giriko, Ginjou, and Tsukishima?
    It's only those three, because they're the only ones that died Jackie survived and snuck away, Riruka was off somewhere being hot and Yukio was let free after he undid all his wierdness.

and yeah I think we can place money on it being Grimmjaw.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    It's only those three, because they're the only ones that died Jackie survived and snuck away, Riruka was off somewhere being hot and Yukio was let free after he undid all his wierdness.

and yeah I think we can place money on it being Grimmjaw.
    I'm still wondering if those are going to show up or not. I doubt Jackie will since she has no powers now, Riruka, I think she will but I doubt it too, and pretty much I doubt that those, that didn't die, won't show up because they were literally weak as hell. =p

Deleted
    Hnngh! Dammit, UniDiv. That sounds so plausible! Don't really want another notch in Ichigo's 'Sue' belt but it ties all of those things together quite nicely.

And you're right about the Shiba clan. They were considered one of the noble houses but something happened and they lost their prestige. The wiki claims that it was because of Kaien (the most prominent member of the clan, likely the patriarch) dying, but I don't remember that being listed as the reason. It's very possible that the Soul King (if it is a humanoid being like the other denizens of SS, though Aizen's description of it as a "thing" raises doubts) would cut ties with a 'traitorous' son and likely extend that wrath to the rest of his relatives for allowing it to happen.

Your theory really does put all the pieces together smoothly and its all cool except for it meaning that Ichigo would be human-shinigami-hollow-visored-fullbringer-quincy royalty!! It's just too much! D'=

Deleted
    To be honest, with Kubo, I'm not sure 'too much' is in his vocabulary haha Not when it comes to Ichigo anyway.
    Indeed. It's good that he still manages to be likable/sympathetic despite all that. Good voice-acting and his flaw of being overly-protective do counter it a bit. Plus, he's a good older brother. =)

Deleted
    Calling it now - the Soul King is going to be Ichigo's grandfather and Isshin is going to be the king's son. Isshin will end up being the 'uncle' that was talked about and Ichigo going to the palace is upsetting to Isshin because he'll find out about his family history in full.
    If Ichigo's mother (I forget her name, Misako? :S) really was a Quincy, she'll be the reason Isshin left SS completely to live as a human. Not good for the family reputation I guess ^^

Now that I think about it, wasn't Ganju and Kukaku's family once a noble family?
    I wouldn't admire myself if so.

It would explain how Aizen knows of Ichigo's past and about his family, and probably why he wanted the Spirit King dead, or atleast, why he wanted to see the King so much.

Calling it now - the Soul King is going to be Ichigo's grandfather and Isshin is going to be the king's son. Isshin will end up being the 'uncle' that was talked about and Ichigo going to the palace is upsetting to Isshin because he'll find out about his family history in full.
    If Ichigo's mother (I forget her name, Misako? :S) really was a Quincy, she'll be the reason Isshin left SS completely to live as a human. Not good for the family reputation I guess ^^

Now that I think about it, wasn't Ganju and Kukaku's family once a noble family?
    You might be right.

And I think the Spirit King is actually a Human.

That's why Aizen called it a "thing" and disgusting. He hates humans. It'd make sense.

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I wouldn't admire myself if so.

It would explain how Aizen knows of Ichigo's past and about his family, and probably why he wanted the Spirit King dead, or atleast, why he wanted to see the King so much.
    Yeah..Aizen and Isshin know each other, that much is seemed to be implied and taken away from what we've seen when they were together, and especially the fact Isshin was overpowering and beating Aizen at one point.

Regardless, I wonder what Aizen's role in all of this will be..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Well, one thing is for sure, if all our theries are correct, Aizen will show up again.

I just wonder when and how and what impact he will have on everything around him, considering he's still the most strong person in SS, right?