Page 1 of 235
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Manga] (Spoilers!) Bleach Final arc/ending!-----OPINIONS-----

Hey,i rly like bleach a lot and ive been watching it since episode 1.It had ups and downs but its my favortie anime and when i heard its ending i was shocked that such a popular show can get canceled just like that.I also heard a rummor that there will be only fillers untill they make enough money to make the new arc(1000 Blood war).

So what is your opinion?Is it going to end just like that or its gonna stick only with the manga untill they will gather enought followers?

Mod edit: Since the anime is currently on hiatus, this thread is now being used to discuss developments in the manga. Should the anime resume, there will be plenty of spoilers for it in here. So, watch out if you don't follow the manga!
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-12-09 at 12:55 AM.

Well you can't really say the show gets canceled. The guy drawing the manga just decited this story is going to end. And I think it is good that it is ending. People are just getting too strong. And from the point as how strong Ichigo was at the end of the Fullbring arc w/o his hollow mask, I'd say this is getting stupid at some point. Just look at Naruto, he gets stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger... see what I did there? At some point it just loses the fun to see how they get stronger as they are already way too strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleach can still develop a lot of story. I really hope this is not the end...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's been going for way too long personally, The day it ended was with Aizen being imprisoned. That's when it should of just be done; Not a randomly new bad guy that comes into play =/

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    It's been going for way too long personally, The day it ended was with Aizen being imprisoned. That's when it should of just be done; Not a randomly new bad guy that comes into play =/
    ^ i agree with this, i couldnt feel right watching bleach after aizen was done.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing i've never understood is why people want stuff to end. For me personally i would like to keep watching stuff, even if for example the Aizen arc was best, i would keep watching if it went downhill from there because i like the show. I've never got why people say it should end, just don't watch it anymore instead?

For example on a complete random note, people say Fringe was great for first two seasons then it should of ended, but regardless of story good or bad i enjoy watching it each week, therefore it should continue!

But in this case i understand how the guy just wants the story to end. Wish it didn't though QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    One thing i've never understood is why people want stuff to end. For me personally i would like to keep watching stuff, even if for example the Aizen arc was best, i would keep watching if it went downhill from there because i like the show. I've never got why people say it should end, just don't watch it anymore instead?

For example on a complete random note, people say Fringe was great for first two seasons then it should of ended, but regardless of story good or bad i enjoy watching it each week, therefore it should continue!

But in this case i understand how the guy just wants the story to end. Wish it didn't though QQ
    The point here is, after Aizen got imprisoned, the whole point of the show was lost. Now every new arc will just look like some filler arc because there is no main story line anymore. You have to take in mind that the last Arrancar arc was the climax from a build up of arcs since the very first episode.

It just doesn't feel like it's worthy of watching anymore. They're better off making a new show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Tite Kubo said sometime ago that the last arc would last somewhere around 1-2 years, the new arc is just starting in the manga (3-4 chapters).
    I don´t watch the anime I just read the manga so I´m not sure where the anime is at but I would guess its not ending anytime soon at least.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah i'd love it if he made a new anime like Bleach, i've watched a few different animes but the only ones i've actually liked are Naruto and Bleach (and DBZ ages ago). So if they made another combat anime such as bleach, fighting and powers and that sort of art style i'll be happy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Personally I want things to have an end becaue a complete story is generally better than an incomplete one.
    Sure, as a story Bleach is really lacking in most things. But it ending is far better than it running for ever. And I agree. Most clear and easy to see goals have been lost.
    But the reason people want an end. Is that in almost all cases a story is better with an end, than without. Imagine Terminator 2 without an end. Not that good is it?
    And it is the same thing, since it is a story. The only difference is the length of it. The problem a lot of really long stories get is that they lose track of themselves and thus suddenly never end. Until one day it just stops.

Well yeah i'd love it if he made a new anime like Bleach, i've watched a few different animes but the only ones i've actually liked are Naruto and Bleach (and DBZ ages ago). So if they made another combat anime such as bleach, fighting and powers and that sort of art style i'll be happy.
    What about FullMetal Alchemist? I know a lot of ppl seem to like it!

As far as the show ending,.. Most ppl would rather have their show end w/ a good ending then see it dragging on w/ filler that just diminishes the overall value of the show in its entirety!, at least that's how I see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Wait, it's ending? Didn't a new arc just start in the manga..?
    It's supposedly the final arc or so I heard.

One piece is like: Lol, noobs getting too strong too soon.

Bleach: Too high powerup in the "wormhole", before Aizen fight.
    Naruto: Too high powerup by sage mode.

The top 3 in my list according to best first: Naruto, Bleach, One piece.

Too bad that they pumped the strength so retarded in so few episodes. I mean... What the fuck? Naruto as some fucking 17y? Just beating the shit out of Pain that beats the shit out of a fucking hokage & whole fucking village. and he colors his eyes and start beating the shit out of him.

And bleach... What the fuck? I don´t even know where to begin.

IMO, Bleach is going down hill since the fight between Ichigo and the Soul Society, which is sad because it was so awesome..... I didn't like the fight with the Spadas at all =/(oh the Aizen fight....), and now, with all respect, its shit lol. I don't know why they are still trying....

Deleted
    atleast he picked Quincys as the final villains which kinda makes sense instead of some random never heard of villain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    I have to agree with you, Resent. After seeing Ichigo so all powered up in his "Saigo no Getsugatensho" it made me awe in the moment, but now..
    Still though, I can't wait to see the last arc! Seems kind of mystic, don't you agree as well, Resentful~?

@Dalliah: Found this article on the link you posted.
    Here are some quotes of it:
    破面篇よりも長いんだよ*ぁ…
    It's going to be longer than the Arrancar arc.
    また人気出たら
    ブリーチ2とかタイトル変えて新章突入とかやるからwww
    When it gets popular again, the title is going to change to Bleach2
    and it'll enter a new arc...
    最終章って聞くとついにか!
    と*うけど破面篇より長く*るってことは 後30巻ぐらい続くんだよ*
    I thought "So I'm finally hearing it's the last arc" but if it's going to be longer than the Arrancar arc its going to continue for another 30 volumes.
    /HypeMode?
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2012-03-10 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    To be honest i'm sad to know that Bleach will be over after that Act, but I'm relieved to know that this final Act is longer then the first act; From Inchgo gets his powers till he defeats Aizen.
    I'm just curious to see if we'll get to know what happened with Grimmjaw and Nell, as they are still alive, but we never saw them after Ichigo's/and Kempachi's fight with Nnoitra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I actually like the current manga arc. The Vandenreich have a lot of potential behind them. Lets just hope Ichigo and Co. doesn't go godmode all over their faces like they did with the Arrancer.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-03-10 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Spell edit

Deleted
    Bleach has been losing quality every arc since the end of Rukia's rescue in soul society. The only reason I'm still reading it is because it's like 5 minutes a week...might as well see the ending.

I'm happy it's ending, honestly.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    I actually like the current manga arc. The Vandenreich have a lot of potential behind. Lets just hope Ichigo and Co. doesn't go godmode all over their faces like they did with the Arrancer.
    He already is godmode x12031203 times due to him having his Form back, I'm calling it now he magically gets his Hollow powers back as well ( Assuming he doesn't have it )and blows up the entire Vand or w/e new bad guy people.

Nothing should last forever, Ick.