Harribel fighting him would be good.

And lol. If some minor character can't die in the final arc of a manga that's about a 1000 year long war, after the character played his role and got fucked up badly earlier in the arc, then even those random shinigami the arcannar killed this chapter should be able to come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I was NOT expecting that ending... Although I have to say when she said "You can come out... Captain!" I really thought a Zombie Kenpachi was going to walk out, so I was even more surprised when it was Hitsugaya! I guess this confirms that Hitsugaya and Rangiku really did die when they seemed to back in Chapter 553/4... Which is really kinda sad... Especially when they then come back as zombies to attack their former comrades... Kinda messed up . So now we're going to have Kurotsuchi taking down Hitsugaya, if he can... A fairly funny chapter overall, with a HELL of an ending, really brought Bleach right back up to where it should be after a few distinctly myeh weeks. I hope that Kubo san can keep it at this level for a while!

Is it next week yet?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    When He/She said come out caption commander I was thinking o shit Yamamoto is coming out. If she summoned Yamamoto then everyone would have been fucked lol.

I don't think Hitsugaya is dead since all you need is a drop of blood on you to be controled. But they do need to suffer some lose's and as far as we know the only dead is Yamamoto and maybe kennys little friend.
    But Yamamoto got killed in the first invasion. They didn't come near his body. It also wasn't in this "realm" of the Quincy's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Wow, I was NOT expecting that ending... Although I have to say when she said "You can come out... Captain!" I really thought a Zombie Kenpachi was going to walk out, so I was even more surprised when it was Hitsugaya! I guess this confirms that Hitsugaya and Rangiku really did die when they seemed to back in Chapter 553/4... Which is really kinda sad... Especially when they then come back as zombies to attack their former comrades... Kinda messed up . So now we're going to have Kurotsuchi taking down Hitsugaya, if he can... A fairly funny chapter overall, with a HELL of an ending, really brought Bleach right back up to where it should be after a few distinctly myeh weeks. I hope that Kubo san can keep it at this level for a while!

Is it next week yet?
    Kenpachi got covered by Ichigo, remember? They wanted to kill him, not turn him into a puppet. But if that happened, then it would have been the same as with Yamamoto. A near unstoppable monster.
    Cause come on, whats scarier then a unstoppable Kenpachi?

We still have so many people left to show up, what the hell is going on lol. Xcution, Grimmjow and i'm sure i missed a person or 2.
    We have to go back to Yachiru and the girl she went after.
    We have to see Bankai's from Squad Zero. We have Urahara who has to show his tricks.
    BG9 has to come back cause i don't think he was killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Who's BG9?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Who's BG9?
    The guy Soi Fon fought while Hitsugaya was fighting Bazz B / Cang Du

I would bet Hitsugaya's just under the control and not dead and probably incredibly pissed about it. If I had to guess I would imagine this will culminate in Ichigo's dad showing up as I'm sure Rangiku is lurking around controlled somewhere too and he shows up to save his former lieutenant after Hitsugaya give Mayuri a run for his money. Also, I would imagine Ikakku is going to be forced to fight Yumichika and after great lengths to keep it hidden Yumichika will finally reveal his powers.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Ikkaku will be controlled. Unless I have it wrong, you have to have the quincy blood on you, while he has the blood of the zombies on him. Could be wrong, but I don't think it's looking like he'll go rogue. As for Hitsugaya...doesn't the skin color mean something? Bambi and him are both tanner than they were when alive, while the other shinigami are normal like.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    He did get stabbed by that 3-finger fire dude and he was quite strong so he might be dead, I mean he do look kinda dead but I hope he isn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    It also doesn't look good for everyone as we don't know what happened to Soi Fon either. Could she be in waiting to attack Mayumi from behind?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    It also doesn't look good for everyone as we don't know what happened to Soi Fon either. Could she be in waiting to attack Mayumi from behind?
    I hope that would happen, but I doubt it actually will.

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHA ah Hitsugaya. I very much doubt he is "dead" though. Id say just being a puppet is more accurate. So when the zombie Quincy dies there's a good chance he will go back to normal. It also appears that it has to be the Quincy's blood and not the zombies. For all the hype around Hitsugaya doesn't he always seem to get the shit kicked out him/loose his fights?

I wonder who Byakuya will be fighting next?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    HAHA ah Hitsugaya. I very much doubt he is "dead" though. Id say just being a puppet is more accurate. So when the zombie Quincy dies there's a good chance he will go back to normal. It also appears that it has to be the Quincy's blood and not the zombies. For all the hype around Hitsugaya doesn't he always seem to get the shit kicked out him/loose his fights?

I wonder who Byakuya will be fighting next?
    I feel like he'll fight Kentucky Fried Chicken guy.

Grimmjow is near. I can freaking taste it at this point.

I'm betting right now that Grimmjow comes in and blitzes the fuck out of Hitsugaya.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Byakuya shows up soon, he's the only captain whose powers we haven't seen since the Royal Guard training (Well, him and Ichigo, but I can wait for Ichigo )

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

He's the only captain who went to see the Royal Guard so...that's not saying much.

Mayuri's fight is much more interesting, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be a pedant Blue, you know what I meant .

And yeah, Mayuri always pulls out weird shit for his fights, I wonder what rediculous shit he'll pull this time?

And yeah, Mayuri always pulls out weird shit for his fights, I wonder what rediculous shit he'll pull this time?
    I'm currently operating under the assumption he has a completely (or at least, mostly) new shikai and bankai. We haven't seen it in the manga since he broke it against Szayel Apporo and to me, his insistence that "it wasn't broken, he broke it" implies that he's broken it and is starting from scratch.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Byakuya shows up soon, he's the only captain whose powers we haven't seen since the Royal Guard training (Well, him and Ichigo, but I can wait for Ichigo )
    Shows up soon? He's already shown up...look at the first page of Bleach 586 (The Headless Star 5).
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Here we are forgetting some important character... where da faq is aizen? :O i really want to know he didn't joined the quincys nor the shinigamys, he will kill em all and reign the ss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsis View Post
    Here we are forgetting some important character... where da faq is aizen? :O i really want to know he didn't joined the quincys nor the shinigamys, he will kill em all and reign the ss?
    He's still stuck at the bottom in "prison" because he can't be bothered at the moment.

Also English?

Quote Originally Posted by Gsis View Post
    He's still imprisoned under the Squad 1 barracks. Yhwach visited him ages ago and was like "sup wanna join us?" and Aizen was like "yeah nah but I'm gonna mess with your sense of time a little for no particular reason".

I'm wondering if he'll be freed at any point (There's still a few unresolved things about his story) but on the other hand, I think everyone's sick of him.

EDIT: Damnit, people posting a second faster than me!
    Last edited by Waniou; 2014-07-31 at 10:06 AM.