Deleted
    With 25 euros i can probably buy enough food to last me a month

If you aren't watching the G-League you're missing out. They're doing the intros with player introductions and it is straight up hilarious. If you want to watch the games between iG and LGD.Int you can do so here.

If you didn't see MC Hotdog you're missing out.

Deleted
    Has anyone else notice some mana issues with Drow Ranger since the latest updates? Before the yesterday ( or 2 days ago?!? ) update, I could spam the frost shot like mad without getting oom, but since yesterday It seems they increased it's mana consumption.
    Can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Has anyone else notice some mana issues with Drow Ranger since the latest updates? Before the yesterday ( or 2 days ago?!? ) update, I could spam the frost shot like mad without getting oom, but since yesterday It seems they increased it's mana consumption.
    Can anyone confirm this?
    I doubt anything was changed, maybe you had Basilius or Aquila or CM aura available in your earlier games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    I doubt anything was changed, maybe you had Basilius or Aquila or CM aura available in your earlier games?
    They increased her orb to 12 mana per, but that was several patches ago.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    That effing gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Watch LGD Int. vs iG, G-League finals if you missed it, please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varix View Post
    That effing gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Watch LGD Int. vs iG, G-League finals if you missed it, please.
    The single best game of DOTA2 I've ever seen.

I liked the game, dont get me wrong, but like 1/3 of the game neither side did anything imo LGD lost their chance when they got Aegis twice in midgame and did nothing it with it, while sitting in front of IG base, when PL didnt have anything but diffusal, they missed their chance there big time imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Christ, Bloodseeker is overpowered. I always thought I was just playing stupid against him, but then I picked him... man. Radiance at 18 minutes due to two really stupid deaths, hitting for 320 damage and Rupture still does like half their health in the first second of its activation. And then you have the vision so they can't leave base to farm unless they're above 50%...

I dunno. It just seems like you can't beat him unless you can prevent his team from making use of the huge early game advantage he's going to give them. Rupture combined with any fucking thing else is pretty much a guaranteed kill at low levels, and he can easily solo the majority of his lane opponents. He's good in all lanes AND can jungle, and Blood Bath makes him difficult to harass away from the creep line. Laned against a Puck, I hit 6 a bit before he did (because BS is very good at lasthit/deny), silenced him, Ruptured him, and there was nothing he could do. He was at 75% or so, so he couldn't try running, but even if he somehow survived long enough for the 6 sec silence to wear off, I could've easily just dove the tower to finish him since the heal would keep me from dying to the tower.

Honestly... why aren't the pros running BS, again? He's not a hypercarry like PL or Void or Sniper, so you need to use his advantage to win before those kinds of heroes can come online, but with how amazing he is at ganking... I played like shit and ended up at like 14/3/6 before I went Rambo mode and racked up another 5 deaths.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Honestly... why aren't the pros running BS, again?
    Better question would be, why would anyone who isn't Lysah run a BS?

And my answer would still be because Rupture rank 1 (if not all of them) damage is garbage, which is partially to be blamed for Thirst being unreliable, he doesn't get his levels nearly fast enough in the jungle, he isn't that difficult to outlane and he can't do a thing about a magic immune enemy. (If you don't believe the part about Rupture not doing damage, go watch a VOD of the mouz vs EG series played a few days ago in D2L for a good example. EG try to kill Black^'s Weaver without vision and have 3 heroes at the lane, Fear's BS lands a Rupture on him from max range, Weaver Shukuchis from the middle of 3 or 4 heroes back to his tower and doesn't even go low enough to trigger Thirst vision. And that was pretty early in the game.)

While I may have been convinced that he isn't entirely useless I'm still yearning to observe a close game being decided by good but not dominant BS play. Most BS games I played have been really ugly stomps that just left me feeling like the enemy were bad or had lacking team play, and the rest of them where enemies played like a team I felt like I could be more useful on a level 2 CM without items. And most of the time I see someone play a BS they're doing an awful job, even when given free rein by the enemy.

I said it before but BS is the only hero I feel like is actually imbalanced (though not in the same way as you suggested), but even with small changes he could be helped to stay relevant when he isn't force-fed kills for 10 minutes straight after he hits 6. Rupture triggering Thirst, Rupture damaging through BKB, Rupture scaling with health, etc... take your pick.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2013-03-09 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Christ, Bloodseeker is overpowered.
    So you won an at best midskill public game and the hero is now overpowered? Can we not use that term for everything that's semi-passable as something good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxHuoI9fkgk

By far the best thing to come out of G-League. I've no idea why Gamefy made the players act like super villains but I'm glad they did, this is the silliest thing I've seen all week.

I don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say in the average skilled pub match bs can be pretty overpowered from what I've seen but I have also seen them get shut down badly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxHuoI9fkgk

By far the best thing to come out of G-League. I've no idea why Gamefy made the players act like super villains but I'm glad they did, this is the silliest thing I've seen all week.
    That's fucking hilarious lol

All the rage and trashtalking Misery did during D1 days completely crushed in a single swoop

credits: Supernerd

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I don't get it.
    Did you... watch it? Assuming it's me you're replying to.

I linked the bad one though, this one has audio synced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...0xANUHM0#t=55s. Epi's and Merlini's reaction at 1 minute in is the part at which I almost had to stop watching the stream.

Did you... watch it?
    Sure did. I must be missing something.

It's just not awkward enough to be funny to me, I guess. Maybe I'm just a Grumpy Gus =p