I just wanted to add about PAs crits: heaven's halberd. It is so funny to see PA jumping on you and... doing nothing because she got disarmed and she is slowly dying because she can't instant heal herself with satanic
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Too bad it does not work on bkb like abyssal

Quote Originally Posted by Galvayra View Post
    Too bad it does not work on bkb like abyssal
    Abyssal is pretty much strictly a carry item though. HH still gives a lot of decent stats for supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    For your convenience, I will list every single spell you could possibly use for this purpose.
    Spirit Breaker charge (isn't helpful in this case though), Lycanthrope wolves, Weaver swarm, Spectre dagger, Mirana arrow, Storm Spririt static remnant gives flying vision (iirc), Venomancer wards, Enchantress+Chen can use neuts to scount (which isn't helpful since neutral creeps spawn at 0:30), Shadow Demon can also use disruption illusions to scout, Naga illusions, Batrider firefly gives flying vision, Furion can scout with trees and AA can scout with Ice Vortex.

March of the Machines doesn't give vision.

Regular Dota

Ranked Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    people who smoke weed past primary school dont deserve jobs. weed is for little kids. you should stop smoking it and move on to real people things

And some heroes can aggro the ancients on bot rune north cliff to get out of there or cut the trees or aggro the possible satyr camp on bottom cliff, or any ranged hero can aggro a possible satyr camp in the cliff above top rune!

(No but seriously, why is this discussion still ongoing?)
    Manni of Paragon. Moderator of Dota 2 subforum - The golden rule: Listen to Lysah. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Spirit Breaker charge (isn't helpful in this case though), Lycanthrope wolves, Weaver swarm, Spectre dagger, Mirana arrow, Storm Spririt static remnant gives flying vision (iirc), Venomancer wards, Enchantress+Chen can use neuts to scount (which isn't helpful since neutral creeps spawn at 0:30), Shadow Demon can also use disruption illusions to scout, Naga illusions, Batrider firefly gives flying vision, Furion can scout with trees and AA can scout with Ice Vortex.

March of the Machines doesn't give vision.
    Vision given by Spectre dagger, Mirana arrow, and ice vortex are all puny as hell. Other than that though yeah, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    And some heroes can aggro the ancients on bot rune north cliff to get out of there or cut the trees or aggro the possible satyr camp on bottom cliff, or any ranged hero can aggro a possible satyr camp in the cliff above top rune!

(No but seriously, why is this discussion still ongoing?)
    Because cliffing was a very fun strat to use for everyone and in no way meant you won your lane by default.

Cliffing is totally counterable, all you have to do is stay away from the river and let Rubick have all the runes.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Cliffing is totally counterable, all you have to do is stay away from the river and let Rubick have all the runes.
    that or crow+money for tp scroll at level 1 or you lose the game

Regular Dota

Ranked Only
    people who smoke weed past primary school dont deserve jobs. weed is for little kids. you should stop smoking it and move on to real people things

Landing a Walrus Punch is one of the most satisfying ultimate moves in all of the ARTS genre.

Tusk, 4lyfe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Landing a Walrus Punch is one of the most satisfying ultimate moves in all of the ARTS genre.

Tusk, 4lyfe.
    Whenever I play vs Tusk I intentionally tunnel him all game (usually picking some faggot heroes like Rikimaru or BH) simply because I hate how he goes "something something punch" when ulti.

credits: Supernerd

Quote Originally Posted by grimsdott View Post
    whenever i play vs tusk i intentionally tunnel him all game (usually picking some faggot heroes like rikimaru or bh) simply because i hate how he goes "something something punch" when ulti.
    welgum to da greebling
    walrus bunch
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

Tusk, 4lyfe.
    I completely agree with you. Try it with Battle Fury and/or Shadow Blade. Yes, it works.

Also, The Legend of Tusk should be watched if you haven't already. Skip to 0:45 if you just want the best part.
    (Also sorry if this was linked already.)

If you ever have a moment of weakness and start to think that carry Necrolyte isn't the wickedest thing around, look up game 140508391 and skip to 26:15 replay time (not game time.) What the shit, Anti-Mage?
    Manni of Paragon. Moderator of Dota 2 subforum - The golden rule: Listen to Lysah. Seriously.

Dagon+Scepter is pretty legit on necro

Regular Dota

Ranked Only

I've got 11 keys currently, if anybodies interested just send me a PM.

guys talking bout tusk on dota2 - i haven't played him on any game since he was added but i got some match against him. how's tusk on the game? i'm thinking he's a bit stronger when played on dota2 because i didn't notice him on Dota1 having some in-game impact.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    welgum to da greebling
    walrus bunch
    dose greebils geeb on gummin :-DDDD

I wonder what accent he is supposed to have anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    retarded as much as possible, I assume.
    Sure as sure

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Sounds like Swedish Chef to me.
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...