Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    WD ulti is physical it does shit to tb, PA same all physical except dagger. Meepo will kill anybody if got caught in his combo, you just can't get caught with any hero.
    Centaur is the only one you should be afraid of. Techies had 5 kills and was naked. Sorry you are not convincing me with this.
    So a PA slow can't let me get caught by Meepo or Centaur initiation? Or a WD cask bouncing? All their heroes have burst. PA's burst is scary for TB. Imagine PA coming to you at level 7 and casting dagger and getting off a crit with auto. You're dead. Our team having no detection or any map vision to see where Techies put mines is enough for me.

You started with asking how you get farm when your support sucks. I said just kill them. You asked what to do against dual lanes. I said you just farm and maybe kill them. I've showed you both. It's easy if you're a strong laner but instead you blame it on bad supports on your team. When that doesn't work you switch to saying I'm getting lucky with my opponents picks. This is your game you linked: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/942425804. What hell is going to kill you there? They got one disabler and that is Spirit Breaker. If I was facing him he'd be charging illusions all game the same way the Centaur in my game kept using Stampede to kill my illusions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    So a PA slow can't let me get caught by Meepo or Centaur initiation? Or a WD cask bouncing? All their heroes have burst. PA's burst is scary for TB. Imagine PA coming to you at level 7 and casting dagger and getting off a crit with auto. You're dead. Our team having no detection or any map vision to see where Techies put mines is enough for me.

You started with asking how you get farm when your support sucks. I said just kill them. You asked what to do against dual lanes. I said you just farm and maybe kill them. I've showed you both. It's easy if you're a strong laner but instead you blame it on bad supports on your team. When that doesn't work you switch to saying I'm getting lucky with my opponents picks. This is your game you linked: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/942425804. What hell is going to kill you there? They got one disabler and that is Spirit Breaker. If I was facing him he'd be charging illusions all game the same way the Centaur in my game kept using Stampede to kill my illusions.
    Timbersaw was pretty scary all the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeap. What sucks the most about being colorblind though is not seeing who is TPing in from enemy team or who is pinging the minimap on your team. Any time an enemy hero TPs in to defend a tower I have to make the decision of "Can I kill any hero that TPs in" or "Do I need to run because it can be X hero TPing in". Usually I just hope for the best case scenario.

What's refreshing about trench MMR is people don't flame. Even if it's going bad for them they aren't whining on team constantly. Sure, that Silencer left but he didn't say or flame anyone before he did. Maybe I have just been lucky. I mean, when I fed three kills like a hero in my first TB game no one said shit. I even got a compliment at the end of the game from one of my allies because of my split pushing and taking raxes.
    Now that you mention it, you're right. You'll hear bitching from time to time, but trench tier MMR seems to be mostly devoid of outright flaming compared to the handful of streams I've looked at showing high end MMR. I have no idea why that is, though.

Doesn't Dota 2 have colorblind mode?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Timbersaw was pretty scary all the game.
    Timber with Crimson Guard, Halberd and Blademail was scary? Alright.

Deleted
    Timber with Crimson Guard, Halberd and Blademail was scary? Alright.
    last word, assassinate, starfall, nether strike all magical

10+ Year Old Account
    On the topic of Techies, we got reckd by a team of Magnus, Mirana and Techies trilane... Techies would bomb the shit out of shop/jungle , mirana stunned with arrow long enough for magnus to get in position to take you into techies' mines... they dominated that lane the whole game... didn't even get to late game because there was no way for us to counter that combo other than not get stunned by mirana... which works in theory but in the heat of the battle not so much...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Doesn't Dota 2 have colorblind mode?
    Doesn't change Power Treads or those other things. My PT mod gives me small icons that indicate STR, AGI or INT. Colorblind Mode just changes health bar colors I think.

last word, assassinate, starfall, nether strike all magical
    Poof, Stifling Dagger, Double Edge, Hoof Stomp, Remote Mines. Your point being? Watch my game. The enemy never catches me, let alone get off spells on me. Now, look at your game and ask yourself how you're ever going get caught let alone be hit by the spells you mentioned.

Deleted
    Doesn't change Power Treads or those other things. My PT mod gives me small icons that indicate STR, AGI or INT. Colorblind Mode just changes health bar colors I think.

Poof, Stifling Dagger, Double Edge, Hoof Stomp, Remote Mines. Your point being? Watch my game. The enemy never catches me, let alone get off spells on me. Now, look at your game and ask yourself how you're ever going get caught to even be hit by the spells you mentioned.
    90% of the spells I mentioned can't be evaded by positioning, assasinate has 3000 range goddamnit. Mines aren't spell you can click on heroes directly, neither is poof.
    I watch my game and see how spirit breaker is always hunting me every time I let me see in a creep wave. Silencer was always ready to silence me before I could Sunder.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll watch more of your game ( i watched the beginning) if you watch the only fight I took from mine, I had aegis, 5 slotted, see how they can burst me down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and if you get "caught" by assassinate, you just take 500 damage in your face and walk away because nothing can follow up from this range
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Yeah, and if you get "caught" by assassinate, you just take 500 damage in your face and walk away because nothing can follow up from this range
    But we are saying we should teamfight and not avoid it. Also spirit breaker can.

10+ Year Old Account
    But we are saying we should teamfight and not avoid it. Also spirit breaker can.
    Yeah, that's why you need manta to juke shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leoric ulti definitely needs to lose the slow or have increased mana cost. 160/220/280 MP at lvl 1, 2, 3 please. Or lose the slow. That ulti just scales way too well into late game, especially since BKB blocks pretty much anything you'd use to cancel it except maybe Doom.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    also i dont know what trench are you talking about but people i get in my team flame me and themselves from the pick usually. I started muting them from the get go since they did nothing but flame then proceed to build dagons and flame me because i'm not taking fights we'll lose and instead im ratting for raks

10+ Year Old Account
    also i dont know what trench are you talking about but people i get in my team flame me and themselves from the pick usually. I started muting them from the get go since they did nothing but flame then proceed to build dagons and flame me because i'm not taking fights we'll lose and instead im ratting for raks
    Haven't had any games that bad at 3200-3500 since I came back. At most we get someone who drafts terribly, there's a little back and forth related to that after we try to make it work anyway, and that's about it. I've muted a couple of people but no one's been bad enough to warrant reporting.

Deleted
    So since Tinker got changed i decided to change up my item and skill build (dagon never really worked for me anyway). I've found going blink into aghs is pretty effective for the first 30 minutes while i farm up hex and shiva.

I'm not sure if it was just because the people i was against were not very good or what but it seems to work pretty well i guess.

Deleted
    Someone explain to me how Tiny Agh's giving +75% dmg versus buildings to autoswings is balanced.
    why is it not? Carry hero gets powerful later on.....is that not the point?

How is if different from TB, or DP or NP pushing down towers quickly as they get more powerful and more items?

Aghs gives some heros more powerful utli's, this is Tiny's. At this stage in the game, your team should have their equivalents if you are keeping up (or ahead) so it should balance out and you should be able to counter the impact.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd ask about how to improve my laning however I get the feeling its not a straight forward answer.

I mean I do find myself in the odd game where a lane just feels outright lost, where it feels like getting a kill is nigh impossible and getting last hits is going to net you getting smacked by the enemy. Or when I'm a support and it just feels like the enemy has far greater poke.

So I'm obviously doing something wrong.

Deleted
    Haven't had any games that bad at 3200-3500 since I came back. At most we get someone who drafts terribly, there's a little back and forth related to that after we try to make it work anyway, and that's about it. I've muted a couple of people but no one's been bad enough to warrant reporting.
    Every game I get when solo queue is this, I don't even pick and the team is already flaming about that we don't have sky void razor and shit

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I'd ask about how to improve my laning however I get the feeling its not a straight forward answer.

I mean I do find myself in the odd game where a lane just feels outright lost, where it feels like getting a kill is nigh impossible and getting last hits is going to net you getting smacked by the enemy. Or when I'm a support and it just feels like the enemy has far greater poke.

If you can't get last hits, and you're in a dual lane. Leave the core to get some solo xp at least, and see if you can do something in the other lanes.
    If you have a aoe nuke, use it to jungle or try to get some gold from the jungle. Stack the other camps and look out for possible gank oppurtunities.

If you are the core, tell the other to leave the lane and help the other lanes. There is no point in both of you being there if you can't farm at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post

I've said it before but just go mid lane/play 1v1s and watch players like Arteezy and try to copy. Practice your last hitting, creep aggro control and your ability to harass. Understand the concept of zones in Dota and play around it. Play around enemy mana and cooldowns. If you face a TA and you see she doesn't have enough mana for a Refraction you can maybe go for a kill. Or if you notice she has bad zone control then you just right-click her.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    So since Tinker got changed i decided to change up my item and skill build (dagon never really worked for me anyway). I've found going blink into aghs is pretty effective for the first 30 minutes while i farm up hex and shiva.

I'm not sure if it was just because the people i was against were not very good or what but it seems to work pretty well i guess.
    I think Hex->Bloodstone or Bloodstone->Hex is the best item build in general. Aghanim's rush doesn't give you enough mana to fully utilize the rockets and it slows down your farming because it doesn't give enough regeneration and mana.