10+ Year Old Account
    you cant adapt your view on a new meta.
    Because there is no "meta." You're the one that's limiting their view of the game. I'm looking at all 100-plus heroes. You're looking at 20-30 of them.

This is not the case anymore. Now early game advantage matters alot more, infact mid game is currently the least important on the 3 phases, the phase which troll is at his strongest is the least important. You either get your early lead to victory or you bank on late game. Both of which troll can lose in a multicore meta.
    Except not. He's strong at all stages of the game.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post

p.s. i hate you
    Not to rub it in but I only play DotA 2 with 3 other people and of those 3, 2 others got this set.

So 3/4 total. I assumed it was like, heaps common until I read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Not to rub it in but I only play DotA 2 with 3 other people and of those 3, 2 others got this set.

So 3/4 total. I assumed it was like, heaps common until I read this thread.
    Oh I know it is, out of the like 30 people I know that play Dota2, all but 1 has popped either the NS set or the gold luna shield. Actually, from anecdotal evidence the NS set seems rarer than the golden luna shield somehow, those things are seriously everywhere.

Anyway, that's why I'm so salty about it
    I'm actually mostly mad that Valve hasn't released round 2, and I'll be going on vacation starting tomorrow and won't be able to check when they do release (if they even come out in the next 2 weeks...).

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck, I finally had a game of DotA that was actually enjoyable! Relatively even teams, no one picked the overpowered heroes, and since I muted everyone else and said nothing the entire game, it was kind of like playing with reasonably competent bots!

13/8/27 Sand King! Whiffed three epicenters in a row by accidentally canceling the channel on the last like 0.2 sec (dear valve, you know that thing you did for TP channeling? Can you add an option to that for ALL channeling? Please?), then compensated for it by wiping the enemy team at our rax with a buyback TP when they'd used all of their stuns and couldn't stop me from channeling on top of them. It was amazing how well Magnus and I coordinated our abilities without either of us ever saying a word or using the chat commands, or even pinging much.

I guess this was compensation for the past eight or nine lopsided games where one team gets a pile of Russians or Peruvians and therefore loses almost by default.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait, you don't queue stuff when you channel stuff? HUH>?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    wait, you don't queue stuff when you channel stuff? HUH>?
    Does that stop accidental misclicks? Because I do it a few times as CM, I'll accidentally click to move after ulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest i've been into situations when i've used ult as CM in face of disarmed Sven, then instantly cancel ult and attempt to run away, but then remember that he is disarmed and at half health and my team is coming and... well, not really a misclick, more of miscalculation and being afraid of dying in 1 crit. I can't remember when i last suffered from accidentally canceling TP or epicenter, because it's much more convenient to click C, shift, blink, on the ground under enemies and watch where you need to burrow later
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Carry CM totally doesn't count.
    I bought courier and flying courier and all the wards and like 14 sentries, I had lowest CS in the game (okay I beat ogre by 4), definitely not carry CM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I bought courier and flying courier and all the wards and like 14 sentries, I had lowest CS in the game (okay I beat ogre by 4), definitely not carry CM.
    I was kidding, it was either between that or saying "You had a blink dagger, it doesn't count".

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice try, still no Sven-up-ur-face!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I was kidding, it was either between that or saying "You had a blink dagger, it doesn't count".
    More like "you melt all 5 enemy heroes in under 2 seconds when you press R" but that's exactly my point!

And true, game didn't have sven, but there was cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit random, but what if Blink Dagger has charges like Diffusal blade. Like 30 charges before it comes useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be weird IMO, after you expend your 30 charges you can buy another dagger to refill them, it's not that expensive after all. I would prefer it to slow and silence user after blinking for short amount of time. Or similar system to BKB, that would reduce range and increase CD on dagger (and eventually crush it into sellable piece of crap) with continuous use

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It would be weird IMO, after you expend your 30 charges you can buy another dagger to refill them, it's not that expensive after all. I would prefer it to slow and silence user after blinking for short amount of time. Or similar system to BKB, that would reduce range and increase CD on dagger (and eventually crush it into sellable piece of crap) with continuous use
    Too many heroes 100% reliant on having blinker to fulfill their intended purpose to nerf it like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Too many heroes 100% reliant on having blinker to fulfill their intended purpose to nerf it like that.
    Yeah, but they do not 100% rely on it to using it every 12 seconds. Volvo either has to give some counterplay to blink dagger (not saying that there is no counterplay to it whatsoever, but it's very limited one and often comes down to who-do-you-pick), or make it less favorable to overuse it. Maybe then we will see force staff used more often, outside of pushing sucking Pugna towards running away opponent

They just need to double the cooldown. If the intent is to use it to get into a fight, why should you be able to use it to get out of a fight as well? I'd also accept cutting the range in half, it would still do its job for heroes like SK and Tide, the only problem people would have with that is "why not just get a force staff then."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    13/8/27 Sand King! Whiffed three epicenters in a row by accidentally canceling the channel on the last like 0.2 sec (dear valve, you know that thing you did for TP channeling? Can you add an option to that for ALL channeling? Please?)
    Happens to me more times than im proud to admit, i want this too!

Deleted
    You mean you didn't even get a refresher ?

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1258341571