10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    He doesn't need much mana to zip out, soul ring activation is usually enough mana to get away from your team. Let's not forget he only needs to go 300 units up a hill or through some trees and he's home free. You imply that it takes him more than 200 mana to escape from a bad situation, but even a 600 range blink is enough to escape most heroes.
    lvl 8 SS with int treads has about 750 MP. 12+52 MP per 100 units, so it costs about 390 MP (52%) to zip 600 units. That sounds like a lot! Until you realize he can sip bottle while zipping, to recover 70 MP (a little under 10% of his total mana.) Until you realize Soul Ring is 150 MP on demand with no health cost (because bottle heals it), and 150 MP is another 20% of his MP... he can recover basically half of his mana pretty much instantly, on demand, for no cost. Hence why SS can zip 600-800 units into a fight, pick someone off (max E build is popular because it's very mana efficient), and then still have enough mana on hand to zip 300-400 units away to safety.

Also worth noting that bottle restores even more than 10% mana per sip if he swaps to str/agi before sipping.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

i found the solution, pick lesh. rekt ihm in lane and buy sheep late game. for ez wins
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    @DrukenValley

Lifestealer is ok later in the game... however in laning stage he is going to get absolutely shit on. Unless you tri lane with the most OP supports to zone the enemy out, he isn't going to farm if you verse anyone decent. He is easily countered by very early aggression, because he literally does nothing. If it's a tri vs tri then your lane is lost unless your supports are godlike. He's only good in the safe lane. Don't think he can go anywhere else effectively.

Pubs though? Go for it.

where do u play dk anyway?

in mid he get rekt by the common mids, sf storm qop lesh.

I picked him lastnight, went vs sf. he rekt me, I literally feed that game but we won.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

I was just playing him as safelane. Gold wins wars, after all.

There was no frozen mangoes in the shop today, had to buy papaya that isnt so delicious. /Shrug no goody for watching TI today

BO1 Lower bracket. Someone is a f**** cheap MF at VOLVO.

MF? The fuck does that mean? O.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNOGkTdp2jI

and that my friends is what they call balance

Deleted
    stream already dead.

►Sheepstick
    ►Dagon 5
    ►40 charges on Bloodstone
    ►Linken's
    ►Boots of Travel

Yeah, sure. Not like any other hero could do that with that amount of net worth. /s
    (Incidentally, Disruptor is level 11 the first time around, with Storm level 25...)

Oh yeah, and Demon is 23/1/12.

There comes a point where it's hard to know from my POV if the hero pick was even relevant.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2015-08-03 at 05:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    ►Sheepstick
    ►Dagon 5
    ►40 charges on Bloodstone
    ►Linken's
    ►Boots of Travel

Yeah, sure. Not like any other hero could do that with that amount of net worth. /s
    (Incidentally, Disruptor is level 11 the first time around, with Storm level 25...)

Oh yeah, and Demon is 23/1/12.

There comes a point where it's hard to know from my POV if the hero pick was even relevant.
    Give that net worth and lead to either PL, Void, PA, Spectre, Meepo, .... and they will kill atleast 3 heros in 1 fountain dive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    There was no frozen mangoes in the shop today, had to buy papaya that isnt so delicious. /Shrug no goody for watching TI today

BO1 Lower bracket. Someone is a f**** cheap MF at VOLVO.
    isn't this exactly how it was at every other ti?

Can't help you then. If you think any other hero in the game can teleport from Roshan pit, kill you literally as you spawn in under a second, and then teleport back out of the base before anyone can come to help, you are missing the entire point.

Can't help you then. If you think any other hero in the game can teleport from Roshan pit, kill you literally as you spawn in under a second, and then teleport back out of the base before anyone can come to help, you are missing the entire point.
    With the kind of level and item difference? I can think of a lot of heroes that'll do that to you...

No, most won't be able to jump from 'Rosh pit' (read: the actual distance he balled was half that). Actually, that's a casual lie; with that amount of difference I wouldn't be surprised if Spectre could off the top of my head, and she could actually do that from the actual Roshan pit while spending basically no mana doing it.

...Also she'd probably kill more heroes doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNOGkTdp2jI

and that my friends is what they call balance
    You're right, Mangos OP, nerf now.

Spectre
    Countered by smoke, nice try. Also 120 sec CD vs 0. And that's assuming she actually can deal 2000 damage in 6 seconds with an illusion, which is pretty much impossible at any level of farm. But even if I give you the benefit of the doubt there, it's still not as strong.

Oh well, back to watching Storm being 100% picked in the TI main event and stomp all over every game at the professional level so everyone can tell me what an average hero he is.

You mean Sumail's storm spirit can prob expect a lot of SS bans. Especially vs EG. Now heading into the big event each game is a must win. Add to that stress, and the excitement of the tournament and scope of it all, teams are going to be sticking to their strongest line ups.

Another note, anyone else think s4 from team secret has been playing really badly this tournament and might be exploitable and the teams weakness to beat team secret?

Hes been giving away a lot of mid kills and getting team secret in bad spots vs the scrappy team fight line ups from MVP etc.

fed pub stomper picking off supports during a pubstomp. please nerf.

Brewmaster can sit in fountain infinitely with heart/bfly if he felt like it.

Nerf brew, nerf items, and nerf mangos
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Give that net worth and lead to either PL, Void, PA, Spectre, Meepo, .... and they will kill atleast 3 heros in 1 fountain dive.
    Ursa who was that fed used to kill fountain itself in allstars
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

naix did too. those were the days.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."