Deleted

What should i reforge [ShadowPriest]

Sup guys!
    i am little bit confused about what should i reforge etc. i had about 3216 haste rating before read somehting about that if i dont have legendary staff and i get dark intent in raids (and i have t13 4set) i should have something about 2141 rating haste and rest mastery. so i did reforge haste to 2141 down from 3216 and now i have 30,02%haste (with dark intent) and 17%mastery. IF i use that reforging should i stuff mindspike rotation to normal my normal rotation? or is this reforge thing even good at all? plz help here is link to my armory so you can see my gear/reforge and i would love you if you could estimate how much i should do dps with right reforges etc.

sry about my bad english!

CHEERS!

Cant post links, wich is stupid so plz go and check > Epilepsia Troll priest, Ravencrest EU <

You reached the 3202 Haste plateau, whatever they say is complete bull.
    They would suggest your reforge to Mastery if you can't reach that treshold which you obviously do.
    In all fairness I dont see anything wrong about the current state of your char

It's only at certain levels that the impact of haste lessens compared to Mastery but tbh, if you can reach 3202 Hasterating then by all means stick with it.
    Last edited by Karei; 2012-03-09 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    ty, do you think i do something wrong if i do about 30-35k dps on 10man ultraxion? while i have DI and fire mages critical mass and unholydks spelldmg buff thing on target

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard to see if there's room for improvement without a log, but you may be able to squeeze out a little more dps with your gear. When I checked, you had a 398 ilvl, about 4 higher than myself. With DI and Focus magic (I guess our raid comp allows it), I pulled 34k based on our latest kill. Remember to only use the mind spike rotation when you use shadowfiend (with 4p t13), primarily to use up all of the shadow orbs you will generate during that time.

I'm sure you know the fight, so I won't regale you with my own strategies. If you can get a combat log of your next fight, take a look through the results and use your own judgement to see if you can improve.

Deleted
    i will do that! ty guys!