Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also dislike bacon, As a kid I liked it, but as I have gotten older, well it just lost its taste to me. So yes go anti-bacon club!!!! Sadly my wifes son, (my stepson) is like crazy over bacon its annoying, like even most his wow toons are like *****bacon as the name><Just annoying><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drackgon View Post
    I also dislike bacon, As a kid I liked it, but as I have gotten older, well it just lost its taste to me. So yes go anti-bacon club!!!! Sadly my wifes son, (my stepson) is like crazy over bacon its annoying, like even most his wow toons are like *****bacon as the name><Just annoying><
    The baconator.

my wife tells me all the time she hates bacon. but when i get her to eat some she loves it. so i have decided that she hates bad bacon.. maybe you have only had bad bacon?

Deleted
    What the fuck even is this? I literally do not understand how even the idea of the emotion you're describing could ever be felt by anyone in a genuine manner. In fact, I think you're lying. Bacon is the face of God in food form, and you fucking well know it.

How Ironic. I just finished eating some fried bacon.. was sooo delicious! ^_^

and as we speak, cooking more! lol

Deleted
    This thread is making me so damn hungry... and it's 10:07 pm.

I like bacon, but I have to be in the mood for it and it has to be in moderation. I use it more for enhancing the flavor of other dishes.

I like bacon, with pretty much everything. But I agree that some people push it a bit to far.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are against the killing of animals or idea of eating meat, I can understand this (though your canine teeth say hello). However, if you are a meat eater, then crispy bacon drained of grease can be quite good. SOGGY LIMP BACON SHOULD BE BANNED, IT IS TEH SUCK
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

10+ Year Old Account
    bacon is okay I guess, but I don't really like it. I wouldn't mind if I never had to eat it again

This thread just shows how overrated bacon is. So many trololols "ZOMG YOU DONT LIKE BACON?!"
    You can catch me on Twitter @leoniditron
    I am streaming almost every night (WoW, BF3, WoT, RO2) Check it out: http://www.twitch.tv/leoniditron

Deleted
    i dont understand this thread... how can you not like bacon?

joking, i do like bacon, but i do agree its overrated, i like it occasionally but people seem to go crazy for it :\

edit: i think the smell of bacon when its cooking is actually better than eating it

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm truly astonished at how many people dislike bacon.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Bacon is heart-cloggingly good, om nom! :P

Though I give a respectful nod to those in the Anti-Bacon Club since we all have different tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    It's like people who say beer is the best thing ever, or sex is the best thing ever, or dubstep is the best thing ever... People just find this thing they like really much, find a lot of people to agree with them so they feel popular and included, and then spend their time hating on anyone who does not agree.

It's just that kind of thing.
    Wroooooonnnngggg, bacon IS simply that good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not crazy fond of bacon myself, really depends on how it's prepared, what you eat it together with and so on.

ITT: Crazy peoples

i like bacon strips

Regarding breakfast...I'd rather have jimmy dean sausage links than bacon.

I love oranges though, more than anything (except banana bread)
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!