Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

Unhappy Lack of reward from the legendary

I understand this will definitely get a lot of both positive and negative attention, but I really felt it needed addressing.
    5 years since our original legendary, the last 2 got mounts. We don't.
    Sad panda.

If any US rogues agree, I'd very much appreciate it if someone could post it on the US forums.
    EU ones seem to be often ignored virtually.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3484158543

Don't get me wrong,
    I LOVE that we're finally getting one once again - but I don't know, just seem a little miffed we didn't get anything besides a FoS and a legendary that will last 1 tier.

Legendary should be enough by itself,and when you are only class thats getting it you dont whine for anything more.

FoS and any pvp ach you want comes with it,enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

Don't they also provide a slow-fall effect?

EDIT: Yup, 15 sec slow-fall on a 5min CD, that gives you Black Dragonflight wings as a graphic.

Deleted
    Yeah the slowfall is cool but I'm sure others would agree too,
    it's pretty much useless.
    More so by the fact that I'm an engineer and have a superior slowfall on a lower CD.

Yeah I figured there'd be a couple of 'ATLEAST YOU HAVE IT, THATS THE REWARD' Sure, but I wasn't saying that.
    Just seems a little "Well, shit." now they just seemed to stop following how the last 2 ended up.

10+ Year Old Account
    There shouldnt be a legendary.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

I look at it this way:

You got a Legendary you share with NO class.

Your last Legendary prior was the Warglaives of Azzinoth, which you only share with Warriors. (And DKs now, but they didn't exist when it mattered)

I'm a Tank, our last Legendary was Thunderfury. Don't stare into the gift horse's mouth, you got one sooner than the tanking community did.

What about all the people who can't use legendary at all? last 2 was a staff and daggers, I play paladin I got nothing...

Easiest lengendary to date to get and you still whine?

Deleted
    I would rather legendaries fit the lore and story line than be homogenized to include all the perks and unique things other classes get with their legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shallfull View Post
    Yeah the slowfall is cool but I'm sure others would agree too,
    it's pretty much useless.
    More so by the fact that I'm an engineer and have a superior slowfall on a lower CD.

Yeah I figured there'd be a couple of 'ATLEAST YOU HAVE IT, THATS THE REWARD' Sure, but I wasn't saying that.
    Just seems a little "Well, shit." now they just seemed to stop following how the last 2 ended up.
    I didn't get anything with my Val'anyr either. Did it matter? Not in the least, you should appreciate the fact you got a legendary in the first place (though I guess Cataclysm legendaries are really just glorified epics cause everyone has one).

10+ Year Old Account
    you predicted negative attention ...

the legendary is the reward .. this is what it's come to? you (not specifically but as a playerbase) get a legendary, but no, that's not good enough anymore, you should get a legendary and some other toys too .. because otherwise it's not worth it ....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephlim View Post
    Easiest lengendary to date to get and you still whine?
    Where did I complain about it was hard?
    No where, GG on your reading skills.

I never said it was, I'd of much rather it had been harder to obtain. But it didn't turn out that way now did it?
    I'm not complaining about the legendary itself. Rather the pattern the last couple have followed then they suddenly stop when it gets to probably the last legendary rogues will get for a looong time.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oncereborn View Post
    What about all the people who can't use legendary at all? last 2 was a staff and daggers, I play paladin I got nothing...
    Yea and the 2 before that? lets think back....

shadowmourne for your ret spec in wolk. Oh and let's not forget, if you didn't like ret but waned to heal, Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings, also in wolk.

whatup?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I didn't get anything with my Val'anyr either. Did it matter? Not in the least, you should appreciate the fact you got a legendary in the first place (though I guess Cataclysm legendaries are really just glorified epics cause everyone has one).
    Sure, and I get that.
    That's why I said the last 2 have started a pattern so it was almost expected, just irritating they seem to bomb the idea as we got ours.

Im not a Rogue and I dont have a Rogue so I havnt really been following the rogue legendary quest chain other than pestering our raids rogue to hurry up and finish his chain!! *But the impression I do get about the rogue legendary is that it seems quite a stealthy chain, a sneaky chain and kinda under the table... I dont think riding around in a massive sparkly poney kinda complements the whole roguey/stealthy/secretiveness of it all...

Deleted
    Where did I complain about it was hard?
    No where, GG on your reading skills.

I never said it was, I'd of much rather it had been harder to obtain. But it didn't turn out that way now did it?
    I'm not complaining about the legendary itself. Rather the pattern the last couple have followed then they suddenly stop when it gets to probably the last legendary rogues will get for a looong time.
    Right... Because out of vanilla+3expansions you missed wotlk where you didn't have a legendary.

Horse mouth story dude. Man up.

It is a bit odd that the two-hander came with a mount, some goofy trinkets/on use items and a tabard, all of which were boe. Then the staff has a sick mount. While the daggers get some useless slow fall.... woopie

Sure, and I get that.
    That's why I said the last 2 have started a pattern so it was almost expected, just irritating they seem to bomb the idea as we got ours.
    Okay, Shadowmorune rewarded a box of goodies, yes.

Dragonwrath's "mount" is actually the use effect ON the staff. Unequip the staff, no more mount.

Legendaries if anything should be as unique as possible.

If the last two provided a mount (the Shadowmourne mount wasn't even tied to the weapon), there is only more reason to not give a mount for the daggers.

Mathematically, three makes a pattern.

Technically, tanks had a legendary in Shadowmourne.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t