Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByX7uevRCvQ
    maybe not so great if you're looking for a COMPETENT lets-play, but i think it's funny- he's kind of similar to jesse cox humor-wise.

HCBailly if you love all things RPGs. Knows in the ins and outs of any game he plays (does 3-4 playthroughs of the game to actually prepare for the LP), is pretty funny, very informative. Will show or say exploits (he doesn't do them to cheap out, although he will show them off) and puts out his main and side LP pretty much everyday. He oddly doesn't get a lot of talk but from the amount of LP'ers I do watch, they all pretty much agree he's the man.

Deleted
    WoWCrendor's poorly rated series is the best series on youtube atm. He also started a Sims 3 one tonight which looks like it's gonna be funny. His and Jesse Cox's Saints Row 3 is also pretty funny.

Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Maximusblack - I wanna be the guy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6-nU85xSBE

Darksydephil - Heavy rain - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj35uRbmhhY

Both are awesome

I've watched both of those and I can only recommend watching all of it.. absolutely hilarious! LAGTV ftw
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

ForceSC2strategy - SKYRIM Let's Play

Probably the best Let's Play I've seen so far. Top video and audio quality, great communication with the followers and good entertainment.

Deleted
    Kikoskia is doing very nice LPs, if you don't mind older games.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    basically, i've recently discovered the glory of yogscast doing the shadows of israphel minecraft playthrough. before that, i've watched jesse cox do crysis 2, and i'm a loyal follower of Totalbiscuit and Jesse doing terraria. i've also heard of yogscast and TB doing magicka, and i'm planning on watching that as well.

now, are there any other let's plays that are so damn funny that you'll almost wet yourself from laughing?
    This one. It had me laughing so much.
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...C&feature=plcp

ABadFeeling is a channel that has loads of absolutely hillarious gameplay from different games. They're not Let's Play's but damn they're awesome.

---------- Post added 2012-03-11 at 08:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mear View Post
    Dodger from Pressheartcontinue / DexterityBonus , she don't have many lets plays but she has some, but mostly news and blogs and some silly stuff. One of the few female youtubers that I respect. Funny, great personality and such and are not like "heeey look, cleavage". and recently if you notice she, totalbiscuit and jesse cox have a 3hour+ podcast every week.
    I find all three you've mentioned to be unbearable people that are painful to listen to.

Call me bitter if you will, but I have very few people on youtube that I can stand, even fewer that I actually like. Mostly because most of them have personalities that are either fake or outright pretentious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    HCBailly if you love all things RPGs. Knows in the ins and outs of any game he plays (does 3-4 playthroughs of the game to actually prepare for the LP), is pretty funny, very informative. Will show or say exploits (he doesn't do them to cheap out, although he will show them off) and puts out his main and side LP pretty much everyday. He oddly doesn't get a lot of talk but from the amount of LP'ers I do watch, they all pretty much agree he's the man.
    Gonna second this.