Worried About a Friend

I understand MMO-C is not a bitch about my problems site, but I know that there are a good few people that might be able to help me/understand where I'm coming from.

Alright, so as the title states, I'm worried about a friend of mine.

So, for as long as I can remember, I've always gotten this horrible feeling that something terrible is going to happen, and then it happens in the near future. For example, I get it one night, a week or 2 later my friends gf breaks up with him. I get it, everything goes to hell with this girl, and when i get the feeling, something always happens.

So 3 weeks ago, I felt the worst I pretty much I ever had, and I couldnt figure out why.

So, a few days ago, the girl that I'm going to prom with, (an ex of mine, even though we're still really close, and who I kinda like again), told me that she was going to have a cat scan done because she was having a headache in the same area of her head for a while. To my surprise, she said that she had it start 3 weeks ago. And needless to say that does not seem like some weird coincidence.*

So, my first thought is that, oh shit, she could have a brain tumor, or something fatal like that, because she has a very healthy lifestyle and takes care of herself very well. So, I doubt that it could be stress, but still, of course I immediately researched everything I could about the symptom, because I care about her.

And also, I mean, yea this is superstitious, but, when she texted me that information, randomly, the song "a place where you belong" by bullet for my valentine, came on my ipod, which is about a guy having his girlfriend (or in my case a girl that is extremely close to me) die. Also, the next day, as soon as she texted me again, this time just for a normal convo, the same song played a second time, and it was the first text she sent me on that day.*

Now, being as this person is really close to me, I'm honestly quite scared. I haven't eaten a full meal in 2 days, just because my body wont let me. So, I'm just asking if anyone knows what I can do.

I know its TLDR content, but still, if anyone's out there i'd love some help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuC...eature=related

Superstition ain't the way, bro.

All you can do is wait for the results of the scan

an put more songs in your play list.

Quote Originally Posted by unmoveable View Post
    I've always gotten this horrible feeling that something terrible is going to happen, and then it happens in the near future. For example, I get it one night, a week or 2 later my friends gf breaks up with him.
    I dunno man. Everything you wrote seems extremely naive. First you correlate 'something terrible' to 'breaking up with a girlfriend', then you think this girl who is your ex but not really because you care about her might have something bad happening to her based on well ... nothing?

It's okay to worry about people you like/love but it's not okay to be obsessed about something - for your own good. I can give you two advice: be happy you're young and talk to a doctor because you might actually suffer from anxiety attacks.

Huh.. synchronicity? Anyway, throw your fear out the window - it's useless.

You also mentioned you liked this person, so shine a light in that direction since it's obviously on your mind. Trade your worry and fear for love to see this person well..
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Just remember, man, worrying about someone is not going to make anything better. Pray she'll be okay and wait for the results to get back. That's all you can do.

Thanks, its just a ton to deal with, and its like, frustrating at the same time. Bleh. Gotta love life kicking you in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by unmoveable View Post
    Thanks, its just a ton to deal with, and its like, frustrating at the same time. Bleh. Gotta love life kicking you in the face.
    If you think that's kicking you're in for a treat.

Since you seem to be spiritually connected, then (strong*) prayer (of some sort) is where your answers reside. Even if the outcome isn't the best, (friend doesn't remain healthy), your prayers still have effect. They'll open your attuned self to the spiritual realm whereby you'll get direction on what you can do to influence the results, and/or the reasons why things are happening the way there are will become evident.

*Strong prayer is when you offer something of importance in or of yourself to show your sincerity. It can be a humbling admission of secrets, or can be a simple sacrifice, (no food for a small or long period), but it must mean something to you.

The reason for this offering is we still have not reached our maturity (in the universal sense) and do not have full authority to converse with the heavens to guide our wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Troodi View Post
    Since you seem to be spiritually connected, then (strong*) prayer (of some sort) is where your answers reside. Even if the outcome isn't the best, (friend doesn't remain healthy), your prayers still have effect. They'll open your attuned self to the spiritual realm whereby you'll get direction on what you can do to influence the results, and/or the reasons why things are happening the way there are will become evident.

*Strong prayer is when you offer something of importance in or of yourself to show your sincerity. It can be a humbling admission of secrets, or can be a simple sacrifice, (no food for a small or long period), but it must mean something to you.

The reason for this offering is we still have not reached our maturity (in the universal sense) and do not have full authority to converse with the heavens to guide our wishes.

Troll priest. How fitting.